Reputation score
Re: In today's news...

Or the 'Strait Male Nontolerant'.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

:eek:

This guy should be the Secretary of Health and Human Services or...or maybe just the Secretary of Awesome...

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lurker
Reputation score

Apparently the rapture is tonight? I heard something about a doomsayer making predictions and such.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Apparently the rapture is tonight? I heard something about a doomsayer making predictions and such.
I think the time that the prediction said it would occur has already passed... yet I've not heard anything.

Magus

Banned
Reputation score

So this is the original post by that guy who was accusing DA2 of not catering to the straight male gamer. He also had a bit of a response to Gaider's response, a part of which was openly admitting he finds homosexuals disgusting.

He once again goes on to say that games should cater specifically to "straight male gamers" alone because that is supposedly the largest demographic of gamers (despite the fact that around 40% of gamers are female while he claims 80% are straight and male.)
Time for a silly quote or two! :
"The Internet - Where Men are Men, Women are Men, and Children are Federal Agents!" -Anonymous gamer

"GIRL is an acronym for: Guy In Real Life" -Anonymous gamer

Though, It is sad to say there are such narrow minded people out there that can't see past their own surroundings, I've given some thought as to why this is, and while I'm not gay, I don't see what the problem is with who someone finds attractive or falls in love with. I believe this can be attributed to people who are constantly from youth forced to be subject to psychological conditioning and idealization that homosexual activity is as taboo as beastiality and people actually grow to believe that bullshit.

Sin, I have to agree with you here, because it is disgusting how ignorant people can be. In my opinion as far as girl gamers, that they're being looked at as not counting (or depicted in a vast minority) in the gaming populace because there are many geeks out there who cannot bring themselves (or may have trouble bringing themselves/are socially inept) to approaching females because a vast majority of the "boys" and "men" playing are probably seeking escape from either hurt from women (hell, even I do it for that reason) and other immediate life problems/stresses. It just may be an internet phenomenon that has spiraled too far out of control, or (last but not least,) you have your so many men who try to pose as girls to get special treatment, that then cause other men get overzealous about it because they've fallen prey to this scam before, and overgeneralize.

I hope I'm being fair in my speculation and do not mean to offend anyone with my ideologies.

SUCH A SHIIITTY TROOOLL POOOOST (Also your avatar's animation sucks)
-_- That hurts. I thought I was really trying to add something constructive. I thought we were past this :(

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

6PM in which time zone? Because if it isn't 6PM GMT then that means I'll still have time to watch Doctor Who.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Get this. 6 PM in EVERY time zone. It's gonna be an earthquake that will go across the world, hitting each new time zone at that respective time zone's 6 PM.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Goddammit, that's ruined my viewing schedule.

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

Get this. 6 PM in EVERY time zone. It's gonna be an earthquake that will go across the world, hitting each new time zone at that respective time zone's 6 PM.
9PM in Australia, and I'm still posting. I think we can safely say that the scientists of the world's nations must have a device capable of stopping a planet wide earthquake, and the day has once again been saved.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

9PM in Australia, and I'm still posting. I think we can safely say that the scientists of the world's nations must have a device capable of stopping a planet wide earthquake, and the day has once again been saved.
And once again SCIENCE prevailed!

Now they just need to bring Macho Man Randy Savage back to life, and I'll be one happy camper.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I believe it is to happen at 6 PM.
Eh, true. I got my information from Sly, who was reading a post of someone who looked at the math and noticed a decimal was off which put the time around 1:43:06 pm.

But, considering this is the same guy that predicted the Rapture back in 1994, I'm pretty sure nothing is going to happen.

I do wonder when people will stop believing everything they're told... oh right, never.

Lurker
Reputation score

I never believed but I did joke the shit out of it.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The raptor is coming?

Really their explanation for it was the dumbest thing I ever heard. They took the idea of the floods coming in 7 days and paired that with another quote that says a day with god is like a 1000 years and vice versa (paraphrasing) and did the math so that 7000 years after that, the rapture would come, which is supposedly today. However, they didn't say it would be a flood for this rapture, so this number 23 bullshit they're trying to pull with god makes no sense in the first place, not to mention a flood ACTUALLY DID hit them 7 days after that prophecy. If you get a warning that could mean two different things, after one of those possible meanings happens, you don't prepare for the second thing cuz you know what it meant already. If god expects his followers to all be Robert Langdon, then he can go blow me and I'll be living it up with Satan because he has much lower expectations.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Pale is coming? Had to be done.