What's new

In today's news...

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: In today's news...

But what would Spain do without us funding it?

Dragontear

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

@Stoper; Personally I'm on the fence, but leaning -very- heavily towards 'out', and speaking of a 'real member'... yeah, a tad dismissive on your part, there.

Last edited:

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kim Dotcom has made a warning to back up any files you have stored on MEGA

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

@Stoper; Personally I'm on the fence, but leaning -very- heavily towards 'out', and speaking of a 'real member'... yeah, a tad dismissive on your part, there.
Sorry if it sounded that way. I meant that you never seemed to like it and your participation seemed forced. And I don't think it's fair, for you and for the rest of us, if it's such a struggle for you.
It should either be a real union or not exist at all. Whoever doesn't want to commit should leave. The rest will give it a go and if doesn't work, we end the whole shebang.

@MrMe, well, I guess we'll see when you leave.

Last edited:

Lurker_01

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What the fuck MEGA (I don't have Mega add-on installed nor i am logged in the account)

(this image was too big so i just leaved it in link form)

I wonder how could you ever back you own files if there is a limit like this, do note that this is nothing special for other file-sharers but to have mega doing this... this is an unpleasant surprise.

Last edited:

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh yeah - and in Prince's shadow, a former wrestling star has also passed away.

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Strange that they're targeting Mega so hard. From what I've seen most of the pirated content goes through uploaded, keep2share and rapidgator.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dotcom's a prominent figure, might just be a result of recognizeability, for him to serve as an example? I dunno.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

So, apparently it might be illegal in EU to use anti-adblockers that prevent users from viewing websites while using adblocking software. Fun stuff.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

who is surprised by this? The woman leading the lawsuit over the Flint water crisis has been murdered.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

While it's in no way good, thankfully the legal structure of that case is such that the proceedings won't be derailed. Since the case is on behalf of a minor, someone else can take over her position, and there's also something like like 68 co-plaintiffs. It's definitely fishy, but if someone was trying to do it to end the lawsuit they didn't really do anything at all.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Oh, i know that. Thank goodness.

Still though. I'm 99.9999% sure its connected and they were doing it to prove something or as some shitstain version of revenge.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Eh, I've been to Flint, and quickly left as quick as I could. I'm not saying it's impossible, but these sorts of things happen there all the time. Also being involved with a lot of government stuff, I can tell you the government, especially a state or local government (and especially Michigan's government) are neither competent enough nor have enough spare time to divert from covering their asses over problems they already have. If the government was going to take these people out they'd have been pulled over and had the drug dogs find something, eventually get off the hook, but not after being bankrupted by court proceedings.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Oh, I'm not necessarily saying the government did it. But someone did and its likely connected to the case in some way. Probably a shitstain trying to take "revenge" or something.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Well, I'm just saying that without a paper trail, they'd have to pay out of pocket, and the cheapskates that started the mess seem to me like the type that would prefer not to spend an exorbitant amount of money on that ;) Just strike me as Scrooge rather than the Joker. I mean, I've obviously never hired a hitman, but I imagine they're expensive and that if I was a corrupt scumbag I'd prefer hookers and blow or something.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah... I'm going to lean towards unrelated crime than a conspiracy to silence one of many suers.

Last edited:

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maybe it was some kind of loon who thought that she'd "stirred things up". You know, like how the guy who filmed the Rodney* King beatings got blamed for the LA riots.

Last edited:

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Maybe it was some kind of loon who thought that she'd "stirred things up". You know, like how how the guy who filmed the Ron King beatings got blamed for the LA riots.
Bless your heart. That's more what I was getting at than a government conspiracy. I'm just saying it wasn't coincidence.

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score