What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Indivi] Lust Doll

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thanks for the feedback! Glad to hear what you liked about the game. And yeah, definitely some big balancing issues. For the redesign, thinking I'll likely just have both HP and lust be represented by one bar, which should make it a lot easier to manage.

Curse will enlarge your boobies up to the size before mega boobs, and cause you to lactate.

for megaboobs, this is required:
- 10 000 credits
- Max boobsize before megaboobs
- Must've seen megaboobs during Linda's shadow pendant scene
- Must have megaboobs transformation shrine activated in Inner Sanctum
- Then go to succubus tower's body workshop

geez, weird. Not sure why it works for some people, and not others... Just to check, which version of the game are you two playing? As in Windows, android, etc.
I'm using Windows.

Also, not sure what you mean by shadow pendant scene. I guess that was added in an update since I stopped playing last time. Still getting caught up on the parasite-plotline this time around.

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i looked back and did not see much about it
in lust doll what can impregnate the player?

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I did eventually make it out and to town BTW. Dunno what I did wrong the first time. Now I just gotta wander around and figure out what I'm gonna do. I'm not good with open world games even though I appreciate their concept. I just tend to feel lost with too many options and no direction xP not a slight against this game at all though because the open worldness is one of the things that really makes this game unique and sets it apart. That and the create-a-character system which I really love. Being able to customize characters in anything is great to me and this is a pretty complex and comprehensive system considering how much work it has to be to manage all these variables.
You can try the wiki for some ideas:

But yeah, it's a common complaint that there isn't much direction in the game.

And thanks about the create character system! It was definitely a massive undertaking and learning experience!

Ironically, this game reminds me a lot about an idea I had several years back that I couldn't ever execute on. While my game was not open world nor sported a create-a-character system (rather, it had a set of 7 pre-designed characters you could choose from, some male, some female), I had a similar idea to approaching battles. Both player and enemy had both HP and Arousal and you could use attacks targeting either one to obtain victory (or be defeated if the enemy got you). There were many different pieces of clothing that served as your equipment, raising your resistance to both physical and sexual attacks. Some enemies could steal or destroy pieces of clothing as well. I also planned for certain pieces of clothing to block certain attacks, which is why the stripping mechanic was important in my idea. For example, something like pants or even panties would block an enemy from fingering the player until out of the way.

Unfortunately, it was too ambitious for me to pull off, so at the advice of a friend, I switched gears to a simplified version of the concept (which I still haven't made much progress on either). Rather than both types of attacks both ways, my latest attempt involves players having to do physical attacks to knock out assailants and all the assailants doing sexual attacks to arouse the player.
Well, it's always better to start off simple, so that was probably a good move. I'm actually having trouble juggling separate HP and arousal bars, and moved to just having one bar representing both as well.

Still, it's funny to see some similarities in the battle system to my original idea and considering I had to abandon it, really cool since now I can experience what that idea would have been like in execution. So I guess thank you for executing on a concept that I couldn't! :D
Thanks, and sorry that it didn't pan out. And awesome to hear that my game is how you imagined it would have hopefully turned out~.

I'm using Windows.

Also, not sure what you mean by shadow pendant scene. I guess that was added in an update since I stopped playing last time. Still getting caught up on the parasite-plotline this time around.
Got it.

The pendant scenes are a relatively recent addition, yeah. Once you finish the Manor quest, go to the basement without rinny

i looked back and did not see much about it

in lust doll what can impregnate the player?
Highwaymen, incubus, infected scientist, and futa rinny

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hey Indivi I just wanted you to know that I played Lust Brave and I enjoyed that game the most out of all games you made. :)
Its just that walls of text for hentai scenes isn't my thing. I'm sadden that the game is on hiatus/dropped Although I will keep on checking in once in a while if I still remember the game hopefully to see it get resumed once again.

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Indivi can the player character impregnate anyone or can they not because of that?

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hey Indivi I just wanted you to know that I played Lust Brave and I enjoyed that game the most out of all games you made. :)

Its just that walls of text for hentai scenes isn't my thing. I'm sadden that the game is on hiatus/dropped Although I will keep on checking in once in a while if I still remember the game hopefully to see it get resumed once again.
Thanks! It does mean a lot to hear that you're into it. Maybe one day...

Indivi can the player character impregnate anyone or can they not because of that?
Player character can't impregnate yet, no.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Thanks! It does mean a lot to hear that you're into it. Maybe one day...
I can see it now... One day years from now Indivi pops up saying "hey guys! remember (insert title here)? well surprise I turned it into this."

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I can see it now... One day years from now Indivi pops up saying "hey guys! remember (insert title here)? well surprise I turned it into this."
Ahaha... shhh. D:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Surrendered to Mistyra during the final(?) battle in the depths of the parasite nest.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Here's a long overdue bugfix version!:

LD r20.4

-Fixed preggers shrine not preventing pregnancies from happening
-Fixed game crash when getting hot waxed by Fawn while with megaboobs
-Removed access to Forest Park Inner since still incomplete
-Fixed missing 'preg' function crash

So just a heads-up, I'm currently in the process of porting the game to RPG Maker MV, which'll allow you guys to play it on not just windows, but mac and linux, in-browser, and even android!

Not a lot of things transfer over unfortunately, so this means I'm really re-making the game from the base up. That does work out well though, as it'll let me revise and fix a lot of things, as well as change and improve certain parts of it (improving the flexibility of the combat system, getting a proper preggers system in from the getgo, more transformations, etc.)

In the meantime, I've started a new project to get more familiar with MV. It's called Elf Jail and is about an elf attempting to escape from a BDSM prison! Please check it out here: https://ulmf.org/threads/indivi-games-elf-jail.12858/

Surrendered to Mistyra during the final(?) battle in the depths of the parasite nest.
Thanks, should be fixed in 20.4.

Crazy Li

Reputation score
I mean... I already do play it on Linux, but I guess it's still cool to have it work natively without WINE if that's what porting to MV does?

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I mean... I already do play it on Linux, but I guess it's still cool to have it work natively without WINE if that's what porting to MV does?
Yeah, it's better if people don't have to jump thru hoops to be able to play, especially since not everyone would know to use Wine for VX Ace games.

Crazy Li

Reputation score
Really? It didn't seem very difficult. Like Windows, you need to install the RTP... but other than that, I just ran it and it worked. Oh, well... I guess for your game specifically, I needed to run in compatibility mode for Win7 or lower. If you try under Windows 8/8.1/10, it tells you that the version of Windows is too new or something. But I'm assuming that would be a Windows problem as well.

It's older versions of RPG Maker that don't seem to like WINE in my experience. I've tried a few other games in various RPG Maker versions that basically wouldn't run at all.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hey all, I'm doing a remake of Lust Doll, which fixes and improves on basically everything! Go check it out: https://ulmf.org/threads/indivi-games-lust-doll-plus.13051/

Some of the bigger changes:

-Vastly extended chara customizations
-Furry options (which you can disable)
-More domme content, and male NPC's, which'll allow for more support for preggers content
-Mouse support
-Compatibility with mac, linux, android and html5
-All systems rehauled and improved on. Can see what you're wearing in the equip/shop menu instead of having to put it on and leave.
-Improved art for NPC's and enemies
-More scenes~.

Really? It didn't seem very difficult. Like Windows, you need to install the RTP... but other than that, I just ran it and it worked. Oh, well... I guess for your game specifically, I needed to run in compatibility mode for Win7 or lower. If you try under Windows 8/8.1/10, it tells you that the version of Windows is too new or something. But I'm assuming that would be a Windows problem as well.

It's older versions of RPG Maker that don't seem to like WINE in my experience. I've tried a few other games in various RPG Maker versions that basically wouldn't run at all.
Even RTP I consider too much. Should be as quick and painless as possible for someone to play my games imo.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Ooh, nice to see LD getting some more love! Also, someone photoshop some friggin' lasers on that shark chara!
Haha XD. That joke's stuck around a long time. We'll see, there's a good chance it'll happen this time.

Tentalover

Reputation score
Can someone update the lust doll wiki? The
Some of the page is last updated on 2017. If someone has a free time to do it, it would be a great help.

Edit: went to itch.io and found that someone ask the same question there on indivi.
But this community has translate many games! I'm sure editing wiki pages will be a cinch.

Last edited:
OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Can someone update the lust doll wiki? The
Some of the page is last updated on 2017. If someone has a free time to do it, it would be a great help.

Edit: went to itch.io and found that someone ask the sama question there on indivi.
But this community has translate many games! I'm sure editing wiki pages will be a cinch.
It was mostly me doing it at the end, but yeah, I have my hands way too full with making the game to also be keeping the wiki updated on top of it.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score