What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Indivi] Lust Doll

PJFrost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Lust Doll

Just curious... I've been fiddling around with this game but I haven't actually been able to do much. I've gone up to new ark, done the devil/angel milk thingy, but after that I can't go to the dom. Where else can I go? I literally can't find anything T_T

tenconamei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just curious... I've been fiddling around with this game but I haven't actually been able to do much. I've gone up to new ark, done the devil/angel milk thingy, but after that I can't go to the dom. Where else can I go? I literally can't find anything T_T
There's a forest in the west part of the abandoned town, and if you try to leave from the south end of the city, you have the option of "exploring the wilderness", which will unlock another area (and one more incomplete one) when you have sense > 10.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The experience gain in this game is a little odd. I find the fastest way to increase my abilites is to... not fight the monsters.
That's actually not too off the course from what I have in mind. I'm trying to put less emphasis on encounters/battles and more on life simulation stuff like interacting with the environment, having locals be more than just set pieces with one or two lines of dialogue, etc. There will still be 'dungeons' of course, but it won't necessarily make up most of the gameplay.

chaoticjunk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After your first breast enlargement from milking is there a way to get them even bigger? I see in your graphics that there are models for them but I am having no luck with getting the second enlargement option.

Thanks for the fun game.:D

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

After your first breast enlargement from milking is there a way to get them even bigger? I see in your graphics that there are models for them but I am having no luck with getting the second enlargement option.

Thanks for the fun game.:D
Not yet, I'm saving it for some sort of special event.

And thanks for playing!

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You can grind stats by spamming defend against the female infected since she only has one attack that is nullified by defend. Probably want to add in another attack with another effect.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You can grind stats by spamming defend against the female infected since she only has one attack that is nullified by defend. Probably want to add in another attack with another effect.
Ah, good catch. Yeah, I'll figure something out for that.

joshfire

Demon Girl
Reputation score

about dick and ball size there seems to be 3 for each does the parasite max those out and is there plans for bigger? also any plans for white or grey/gray skin? almost forgot do you need both parasites and is it random or does time increase size?

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

about dick and ball size there seems to be 3 for each does the parasite max those out and is there plans for bigger? also any plans for white or grey/gray skin? almost forgot do you need both parasites and is it random or does time increase size?
There will be opportunities to grow them bigger later on, so don't worry about that.

Skin colours, yes, but the current method of recolouring graphics doesn't work well with my method of colouring skin, so I need to look into an alternate method.

Growth from parasites is random based, and you only need the one for the part you want to grow.

Brassyandclassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are there going to be any firearms in this game? seems weird to have an abandoned modern military base or even a classic mafia in the slums with barely any mention of guns.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Are there going to be any firearms in this game? seems weird to have an abandoned modern military base or even a classic mafia in the slums with barely any mention of guns.
Yeah, I will. But I think I need to rename the fitness Stat to something else. It's already weird that holding a knife will boost your fitness, never mind a gun.

Brassyandclassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I would suggest doing what Fenoxo did with firearms vs melee weapons in Trials and changing one of the less used stats to an "Aim" stat. It could be quite hard to find a suitable word to express how powerful you are with your weapon besides the generic "Power" stat.

Bob_Grue

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ranged v. Melee combat? It strikes me that the combat in Lust Doll is melee, and any large ranged weapons could be at a disadvantage. Still, once you introduce good gunpowder, people stop using swords.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I would suggest doing what Fenoxo did with firearms vs melee weapons in Trials and changing one of the less used stats to an "Aim" stat. It could be quite hard to find a suitable word to express how powerful you are with your weapon besides the generic "Power" stat.
Well, I went with "Fight", which ought to get the job done. There isn't that much emphasis on combat, so I don't know if I want to muddle it up with another combat specific stat like aiming.

Ranged v. Melee combat? It strikes me that the combat in Lust Doll is melee, and any large ranged weapons could be at a disadvantage. Still, once you introduce good gunpowder, people stop using swords.
Well I guess I could do it the Final Fantasy way, where guns and swords are somehow equivalent. Then again, it does make more sense to make guns stronger. I'll figure out some way to balance it.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well, I went with "Fight", which ought to get the job done. There isn't that much emphasis on combat, so I don't know if I want to muddle it up with another combat specific stat like aiming.
How about use term "Offensive" or "Aggressive" as that stats name?
It should be more soild then just Fight or Aim.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How about use term "Offensive" or "Aggressive" as that stats name?
It should be more soild then just Fight or Aim.
Oh, I already changed it to 'fight'. It's probably fine as it is now.

horisbeccham

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i see that a new version is out, how do you trigger scenes with the police officer? it seems either really complicated or maybe i'm thinking too hard.

Brassyandclassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I see a shrine for "Foot Fetish" has opened but I can't find anything of the sort, anybody got anything?

Bob_Grue

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For "Foot Fetish", I think it's referring to a (female only?) scene in the bath house.

List of things to do (partial):
Sneak into the back of the milk store
Take lots of baths (They're just south of the library, for those marathon study sessions.)
Have lots of parasites removed at the lab (I heard they acted as penis enhancers. Don't judge me.)
Explore the Wilderness south of the city.
Chat with Fawn (apartment next door).
Explore the park in the northwest of the abandoned city

Last edited: