What's new

RPG RPG Maker [イニミニマニモ?] BLACKSOULS -黒の童話と五魔姫- (RJ203687)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
but does the black souls 2 follow the same pattern of black souls 1?all bad endings unless you kill the true villain?
Well there no individual ending in blacksoul 2, there 5 ending + 1 true ending + 1 fake ending in true route

Also in blacksoul 1 they mention that all story must end.
If my memory still right...
Your character is called grimm, the writer of all those fairy tale got revived by mary sue
mary sue made all the character in the story reality, but she controlling their story... this is why you see all the despair in individual ending.
red riding hood is not controlled, she also appear in their 1st game... and she trying to end this.... this continue on to blacksoul 2 - you can see her ending still trying to find the culprit
while mary sue is villain in blacksoul 1, there a hint of another mastermind in their V2 patch (i will not spoil this for now) - this continue on to blacksoul 2

For some reason i can't find blacksoul 2 thread in the forum again.... got deleted ? i forgot what the 5 ending called again - A: alice / B:born / C: ??? /D:??? /E:???

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Heyo, got around to play the english Version of Black Souls and got some questions of my own.
First of the Endings. While reading the Thread one could assume that you only get bad endings apart going for route C (true end?) but after killing Cinderella and choose one of your Friends its still love and sunshine. So yeah...am I missing something? xD
Also for ending C you need all Books and Leafs Ring? which extends also the individual endings so ....where is the RIng?

The Rest I got figured out but....as I am saying it feels like I am missing something. It did not got all too dark at the end as everyone is writing ,)

Thank you in advance.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Heyo, got around to play the english Version of Black Souls and got some questions of my own.
First of the Endings. While reading the Thread one could assume that you only get bad endings apart going for route C (true end?) but after killing Cinderella and choose one of your Friends its still love and sunshine. So yeah...am I missing something? xD
Also for ending C you need all Books and Leafs Ring? which extends also the individual endings so ....where is the RIng?

The Rest I got figured out but....as I am saying it feels like I am missing something. It did not got all too dark at the end as everyone is writing ,)

Thank you in advance.
Leaf's ring is, IIRC, part of the storyline. It's the accessory item she gives you after unlocking the path to Cinderella's castle - the one that gives a huge buff to agility and evasion and stuff.
The C Ending route of Black Souls indeed requires you to first obtain all books, and then return them all to Alice's library. At which point you will be able to access the second portion of the library, with more books to obtain and return. After returning all the books, a lever appears. Flip it, and go on from there.

This thread also has Black Souls II discussion mixed within, by the way, where getting Leaf's ring is actually optional. In the second game, Leaf's ring is obtained by going through the technically-optional dungeon that is the far-away idol queen's circus/carnival thing, getting past the optional dual boss there, and talking to that oddly familiar chained-up girl underneath.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's the accessory item she gives you after unlocking the path to Cinderella's castle - the one that gives a huge buff to agility and evasion and stuff.
Alright I double-checked this and I definitely did not got this ring. I hacked the ring into my game with save-editor and watched an ending again and now I have the "bad" aftermath.... with no CGs though. What a shame.
So actually it was the other way around. With Leafs Ring I get "Bad Ends" and without these do not occur. Huh..interesting. So my guess is that getting this Ring is as you said unlocked through storyline to see
all this and getting rid of this is my optional motivation. Maybe I did something wrong...oh well I started a NG+ because I was missing some things here and there so I will see If I get this RIng in this run.

Edit: Okay, for getting Leafs Ring you need to talk to her twice in Front of the Castle before entering....oh man. Feeling kinda dumb right now xD

Edit2: I think I finally finished the Game watching ending C and D but...I did not understand Ending D though xD
This was a really good Game it was just a little bit of a shame that the CGs were so rough but that had its own charm.
Heres hoping for the 2nd Game will also be translated.

As for Black Souls II, I did played it quite a bit but stopped after seeing the first one got a english translation. So heres hope that the 2nd entry will also be localized because if I remember right it had way more branching points for the NPCs so finding out what the hell is actually happening would be great.

Last edited:

Sau

Reputation score
anyone remember the location of tyrant ring?
can't seem to find it on 2nd playthrough...

durrrr

Reputation score
Will there be a hard MTL patch for Blacksouls II? The first one was hard enough without being in Japanese.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Necro abit and since i didnt see Blacksoul 2 thread (deleted?)
blacksoul 2 v3.3 is out with a new area -- was out just before new yr

also if someone still has the link on the jp wiki that was posted long ago that will be great

Reputation score
Necro abit and since i didnt see Blacksoul 2 thread (deleted?)
blacksoul 2 v3.3 is out with a new area -- was out just before new yr

also if someone still has the link on the jp wiki that was posted long ago that will be great
Oh, it is cool news. Too bad I was unable to find a torrent even for v2... This game has decent gameplay and high replayability value.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Oh, it is cool news. Too bad I was unable to find a torrent even for v2... This game has decent gameplay and high replayability value.
well its more like keep replaying until you strong enuff to clear everything.... also everytime you cleared the game once the difficulty automaticaly goes up by 1... better turn this down again
blacksoul 1 dont need much replaying unless u trying to clear the V2 DLC - which yeah its painful if you keep farming so better idea is just to replay it from begining and get those stat up item again
blacksoul 2 need to replay again and again and you can pick different route to clear the game..... / its noticeable that the (supposely --spoiler--) final boss is too hard to kill in 1st playtrough
the 2nd is more interesting at same time more confusing gameplay

PS BS2 lvl 9999 will still have hard time fighting in v2... need massive stat up (difficulty 0)

Reputation score
well its more like keep replaying until you strong enuff to clear everything.... also everytime you cleared the game once the difficulty automaticaly goes up by 1... better turn this down again
blacksoul 1 dont need much replaying unless u trying to clear the V2 DLC - which yeah its painful if you keep farming so better idea is just to replay it from begining and get those stat up item again
blacksoul 2 need to replay again and again and you can pick different route to clear the game..... / its noticeable that the (supposely --spoiler--) final boss is too hard to kill in 1st playtrough
the 2nd is more interesting at same time more confusing gameplay

PS BS2 lvl 9999 will still have hard time fighting in v2... need massive stat up (difficulty 0)
I think the point of the game is to complete everything on the highest difficulty available. Also, playing at higher difficulty gives you a few times more souls, so it is plain stupid to lower it late in the game, in fact, you should try to make it as high as possible, but still doable.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I think the point of the game is to complete everything on the highest difficulty available. Also, playing at higher difficulty gives you a few times more souls, so it is plain stupid to lower it late in the game, in fact, you should try to make it as high as possible, but still doable.
im already done clearing difficulty 10 ages ago.... im just giving example here...
yeh i know its ridicolous hard on 10 specialy need weapon switching and so on...

but in the end its depend on player which difficulty they want to play.... after im done difficulty 10 im not touching it anymore
(and no i cant kill the fricking whale in V2 cuz u was suppose to dodge it.... even i try madness rambo its still unkillable)
starting V3.3 been ages since i played this so i kinda forgot what the weap and skill

Edit: V3.3 better play again from begining, alot of old girl got new scene (ex: the twin finaly got love route)
counted - 30 new blank scene from reminiscent room + i dunt knowwhere the new map so might as well do a whole rerun
--yes you can open them all once u reach true ending, but where the fun in that... im going to open them manually--

Edit2: V3.3 dont have any new story related dungeon...
There more event for all the old girl including new scene
+ the 3 madness girl can be captured/ jailed now + extra story
1 of old heroine from blacksoul I pop again with really nice story on her (spoiler so not saying name)
the big part is chaotic dungeon... same old stuff a random dungeon from floor 1--->xxx / can pick start from lvl 1 and nothing or use ur current stat
PS- cleared all the new scene...... well except the 2nd scene for alice x 3 different age.... have no idea where to get it as the hint also ???
There alot CG thats NOT in the scene reminiscent

Last edited:

Macute

Reputation score
Hello guys, can anyone tell me, what i've done wrong... Catherine has been committed suicide, how can i to prevent this?
Its related to your Sin. IIRC if is 10 or more this event happens, Jeanne also leaves you.

bigliar29

Reputation score
about Black souls 2 (can not wait for translation lol)

how to get secret fairy tale book in hospital?............(i follow walkthrough jp wiki but can not get "that room" to appear.....)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Need sanity over 30...
the rest is just go back to the door where u come from "before" the last big room

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
about Black souls 2 (can not wait for translation lol)

how to get secret fairy tale book in hospital?............(i follow walkthrough jp wiki but can not get "that room" to appear.....)
Actually you need 100+ SEN if I recall correctly. But the Cog of Madness dropped by Jubjub (v3.xx onwards) allows you to freely switch between 100 and 0 SEN, which are the two general benchmarks where stuff happens.

(By the way, this is probably old news, but "SEN" does not correspond to "sanity").

bigliar29

Reputation score
ok thank you already passed that area.......now i stuck on DLC (because it need to summon this "深海の騎士戦 " to kill that miniboss to get last fairy tale here to fill library..... but can not find "book" for summon...)

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
ok thank you already passed that area.......now i stuck on DLC (because it need to summon this "深海の騎士戦 " to kill that miniboss to get last fairy tale here to fill library..... but can not find "book" for summon...)
In the "深海" area - the large place with flickering lighting before the boss - there's a Madness Spirit somewhere. The overworld sprite looks like a dragon. Destroy that Madness Spirit, and the fairy tale book will appear in front of the 深海の騎士 boss fight arena (assuming you're not 亡者, of course).

bigliar29

Reputation score
oh i see and thank you

EDIT um fill the library white rabbit give me 4 option but never get last fairy tale like in walkthrough and never find place bonfire that red hood will stay (it said it place in DLC?)

Damm it so hard for G ending (for CG unlock) lol...........

Last edited: