What's new

RPG RPG Maker [イニミニマニモ?] BLACKSOULS -黒の童話と五魔姫- (RJ203687)

Macute

Reputation score
I should have had over 1k AGI with Leaf's Ring, but my trouble was that I was using the +5 Drake Sword and I didn't have any extra turn equipment other than an unupgraded Andor's Sword. Rapunzel was a bloodstain when I got there because I lost to Behemoth. Did it again a second time after upgrading my other equipment and clearing route D, and completely rolled those two bosses with Power Within -> Ruinous Storm.

EDIT: Power Within into Heavy Soul Discharge makes me feel like goddamn Saitama

EDIT2: Theorizing the backstory of BS1...
I think the world was originally a fantasy fairytale world where characters co-existed, but somehow at least one eldritch abomination, Shub-Niggurath and her Younglings, managed to enter/appear in it. Either they have always been lurking, or a summoning went wrong and brought them in (evidence of the latter in Glinda's diary, possibly).
Of which, one of the Dark Young was especially interested in the Author's fairytales, and managed to change the world according to her twisted interpretations of the fairytales, rewriting personalities and stories (merging Snow White and her Stepmother, etc). She even managed to trap her own mother in the world as Baphomet, and took on the moniker as Mary Sue, the god of the world.
Mary Sue would constantly watch the world from her self-made safe haven, erasing anyone who got close to the truth of the world. The only ones she seemingly could not/did not want to erase were Red Hood, and later, the Author/Protagonist.
The Author fought against her corruption but lost his memories and body, before being saved by Alice to become the Protagonist. Mary Sue, bored, decides to let the MC roam free to see if he would find the truth, and then crush him afterwards as another of her twisted stories.
In Ending A and B, he never gets to the truth, and the corrupted world simply continues playing out, with Mary Sue pulling some strings to ensure his despair.
In C, he seemingly successfully destroys the corrupted world, making it look like a "True End".
As for the ending of D... I'm going to guess that it's linked to BS2, making it either the True "True End" or hinting about what would happen past Ending C. Perhaps the "Alice" we see at the end is yet another eldritch abomination... (Don't spoil me on this)

If there's any confirmation of the backstory anywhere that isn't BS2 spoilers, hit me up
No spoilers regarding BS2 just my opinion on C and D endings.

I think you are on point but I would like to add that after you beat C end and do Leaf's end again you will see a continuation that she describes as a love letter to you. Also after you beat C ending and talk to her again in Holy Forest before going to a NG she has a one time dialog that hints that you actually beat her but the world was reset to before that. IMO C end ist just another one of Mary Sue schemes thus making the D end the only ending where she didn't actually planned, also I don't think Baphomet is her mother cause if you talk with leaf outside Lost Empire she will ter her mother if The Fairy Godmother who gaves Cinderella her whishes but that could also be another one of her lies.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for pointing out I missed the extension to the Leaf End.

I saw the one-time dialog but thought it was just a meta deja-vu thing, but the extension confirms that Sue planned all the endings save D. The idea that the "True End" was also crafted is meta as fuck, it's great.

devildragon777

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There's also whatever is going on with the Black Trial:

Hein mentions that they're working with the Demonic Princesses as business partners, Lindamea will mention that you and he are survivors of the "Undead Purge" and he also seems capable of reviving after defeats, not needing to kill Miranda during Ending C (implying that she isn't a fairytale or a character that Leaf/Mary Sue warped), the whole thing where all the members seem to understand the truth to the world, etc.

Mooooooo

Reputation score
If there's any confirmation of the backstory anywhere that isn't BS2 spoilers, hit me up
Where are you getting the story from if there's no BS2 english translation? By machine or do you understand Japanese?

I've been holding out since the story was by far the best part of BS1 and I feel like I'd miss out alot on what made the first game good if I machine translated everything.

devildragon777

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Where are you getting the story from if there's no BS2 english translation? By machine or do you understand Japanese?

I've been holding out since the story was by far the best part of BS1 and I feel like I'd miss out alot on what made the first game good if I machine translated everything.
I think they're asking if there's confirmation of the backstory within BS1, and asking others not to post if there is some independent confirmation of it in BS2?

starway

Reputation score
“Cinderela: save knight in fortress castle ---> cemetry --> kill or contract all 4 princess --> talk to knight in ur base --> talk to him again before final boss --> go to recollection room --> go speak to cinderela and make contract”

Almost finished the game and on page 3 it says this which cemetery is this?

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
“Cinderela: save knight in fortress castle ---> cemetry --> kill or contract all 4 princess --> talk to knight in ur base --> talk to him again before final boss --> go to recollection room --> go speak to cinderela and make contract”

Almost finished the game and on page 3 it says this which cemetery is this?
"Elixir Town", the one under the hub. The graveyard nearest to the great bridge.

starway

Reputation score
"Elixir Town", the one under the hub. The graveyard nearest to the great bridge.
Strange he’s not there does he despawn? or am i not thinking the right guy? It is the knight in fort irvern in the corner right?

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Strange he’s not there does he despawn? or am i not thinking the right guy? It is the knight in fort irvern in the corner right?
He should be just outside the field of tombstones, surrounded by 2 enemies much like at Fort Irvern. If he's not there then you might have missed a step in the event or something

EDIT: The location he would be in. This is my finished save so he's not there anymore
Game_2019-05-08_21-50-40.png

Last edited:

TralalTrilili

Reputation score
someone know where to get shinbad, beauty and beast, hare/tortoise and ugly ducking book? if mini boss before cinderella is beuty and beast..... i let her go

Macute

Reputation score
someone know where to get shinbad, beauty and beast, hare/tortoise and ugly ducking book? if mini boss before cinderella is beuty and beast..... i let her go
Sinbad you need to kill Pinochio first than he is at 2nd floor of Poseidon Hotel, Beauty and Beast you need kill La Belle that mini boss that u let go (you can rape her and kill her in prision), Ugly ducking is at the prision you start in the tutorial, Hare and Tortoise is a mini quest:

1 - Talk with the green knight at the Forest of Abandoned
2 - At he Prision you start at the Fort talk with the (pink?) knight in the jail, you need a Master Key
3 - Talk with green knight at the mines
4 - Talk with pink at Elixir Town, he is at the left of the curch. Continue this path and you will be at a bridge and in the next map will be The Secret Garden.
5 - Chose to kill both of them, open the chest at the next map and back to where you fought them and pick up the book.

Mooooooo

Reputation score
So is there an Elixir Town bonfire that I just missed? Because I never found one in there.

Macute

Reputation score
So is there an Elixir Town bonfire that I just missed? Because I never found one in there.

There is one rigth of the church on the way to the cave where you revive Jeanne. Leaf usually is near them before you beat the area boss.

TralalTrilili

Reputation score
Sinbad you need to kill Pinochio first than he is at 2nd floor of Poseidon Hotel, Beauty and Beast you need kill La Belle that mini boss that u let go (you can rape her and kill her in prision), Ugly ducking is at the prision you start in the tutorial, Hare and Tortoise is a mini quest:

1 - Talk with the green knight at the Forest of Abandoned
2 - At he Prision you start at the Fort talk with the (pink?) knight in the jail, you need a Master Key
3 - Talk with green knight at the mines
4 - Talk with pink at Elixir Town, he is at the left of the curch. Continue this path and you will be at a bridge and in the next map will be The Secret Garden.
5 - Chose to kill both of them, open the chest at the next map and back to where you fought them and pick up the book.
nice thank man, can i get La belle after i let her or back to previous save and fight her again

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
nice thank man, can i get La belle after i let her or back to previous save and fight her again
I reloaded and fought her again, I haven't seen anyone talk about a way to get her back after letting her go, so far.

Mercerman

Reputation score
anyone have a full (or mostly full) save? don't want to play through it again because i missed stuff

Rare_Cats

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I reloaded and fought her again, I haven't seen anyone talk about a way to get her back after letting her go, so far.
If you let her go, you can find her again on the first floor of the Lost Empire.

TralalTrilili

Reputation score
If you let her go, you can find her again on the first floor of the Lost Empire.
right, i find her on first floors and no need to kill her we can pick book beside her
[Edit]
so...... we need to find 4 more book, someone have save before ending C? i not want to get that 4 book

Last edited:

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
right, i find her on first floors and no need to kill her we can pick book beside her
[Edit]
so...... we need to find 4 more book, someone have save before ending C? i not want to get that 4 book
Assuming the books you are talking about are the books of your allies, you can use a save-editor to put those books in your inventory.

The below save has two things to note: I didn't save Veronica thus there is no extra miniboss, and I already cleared ending D thus the confrontation between Lindmere and Miranda is different.

To begin, simply pull the lever, Kronk.

Attachments

TralalTrilili

Reputation score
Assuming the books you are talking about are the books of your allies, you can use a save-editor to put those books in your inventory.

The below save has two things to note: I didn't save Veronica thus there is no extra miniboss, and I already cleared ending D thus the confrontation between Lindmere and Miranda is different.

To begin, simply pull the lever, Kronk.
yeah i mean that books, anyways thank man.
how i can recruit elizabeth, catherine and miranda?