What's new

RPG RPG Maker [イニミニマニモ?] BLACKSOULS -黒の童話と五魔姫- (RJ203687)

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do I level up in the second Game? xD
Everything is oneshotting me besides the first Area.

is it unlocked after some playtime or am I just too dumb right now to notice?+

Edit: Unlocked the White Rabbit in my Hub now ,)

Last edited:

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Ending List(Blacksouls 2)
HUGE SPOILER

Ending A : Defeat last boss and make love
Ending B : Pledge with everyone to lv3 except jabberwock,jubjub,bandersnatch and make love to rabbit in library
Ending C : Lose to last boss
Ending D : Defeat last boss and choose the other choice
Ending E : Defeat last boss and choose the other choice in negative SEN

True route ending,recommend you clear above ending b4 u go tackle this,most of the time u are gonna be in negative SEN mode with tough monsters and the game expects you to be in new game plus to do this anyway
To reach true route,you need to collect all alice memories(little flame u can see only in negative SEN mode)
1.Oxford university
-In the hidden room lower right
2.The tea party
-Look at the chairs
3.Red castle
-cricket area
4.Beach
5.Carol river(snow area)
-Its south of bonfire
6.Queen Land
-After entering the castle,its in the right lil circus room

You must not kill mary(you need her ring)
Remember the red beast after getting out of first stage? try encountering it with minus sen(a must)
After that you will get a someone at certain bonfire(only if boss is not kill yet),think 10 total,just make sure you dont defeat boss first before checking
You prob need to talk at all bonfire(Not 100% sure for this one)

As for what you need to do to enter true route,read the snowman in snowland while under negative SEN
Ending F : In true route pick the first choice
Ending G: In true route pick the second choice

Last edited:

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I think I am missing something in the Queens Castle. As of my knowledge I visited every Room but still no clue about on where the Queen is xD
Guess I am missing a Hidden entryway for example the Garden with the Cricket Gates are suspicious but no Idea on how to proceed.

Also I found that Rabbit which tells me that I can squeeze through the Roof?
Havent found that either.

Any help here?

ecyttel

Reputation score
Just walk through every cricket gate in order from bottom to top.

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score
blacksouls 2 is v1.5 now with additoinal H-scene for cat and rabbit after you collect all book,theres also 3 planned DLC incoming as well,cant wait :D,its been so long since I sink so much time into a game and still not get tired of it

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just walk through every cricket gate in order from bottom to top.
Thanks mate, will try that out then.

While waiting for an answer I decided to retrace my Steps and noticed that the Bunny Girl from the Bar is gone. After visiting her and reading the letter I went to upper Town only to find her dismembered xD
I dont now why but somehow it dawned on me then who Jack the Ripper is.....it goes without saying that he floored me xD

Man Games litke this need supporting but DLSite just doesnt accept PayPal for buying Adult Games..a Shame.

Also thx for the Info about new Version and DLC Hype.

Reputation score
Any tips on how to kill Jack the Ripper? His first phase is easy enough, but once he transforms, he constantly stunlocks and kills me with these ridiculously high-powered combos... I'm level 50 btw.

Reputation score
Ok, I'm more than 18 hours in of my first playthrough in the second game and it is for sure much more balanced and interesting (at least gameplaywise) than the first one (where everything becomes way too easy even on hardest difficulty after lvl 300 or getting OP accessories). So it seems I completed all stages and bosses (for positive SEN), there is only white door left. Obviously I haven't reached JabuJabu before she killed half of heroines, lol. So now I plan to make a NG+, but I'm not sure if I should go for "saving all heroines" route or "negative SEN + true" route. Or maybe I could do all of this in one playthrough? I'm afraid what if I start from "saving and completing all heroines" then I would be too OP when reaching true route, even on highest difficulty.

Any tips on how to kill Jack the Ripper? His first phase is easy enough, but once he transforms, he constantly stunlocks and kills me with these ridiculously high-powered combos... I'm level 50 btw.
You could avoid stun (and any other status effect) by defending, also there is accessory which could make your stun resistance higher. But from what I remember he don't stun you so often. When I reached him I already have had my Knight's Sword completely upgraded which gives you the skill allowing you to become much more tough and doubling your HP. Other choice would be fully upgraded Thief's Dagger which gives you strong defensive skill as well. Other than that there is Shield Sword which allows you to defend when you use basic attack (even if not upgraded). Main damage dealers for me were deadly poison (which you could apply with item almost for sure) and burn status (but I played at 3 or 5 difficulty, it could be different for 0). Also you could debuff rage from bosses, but I can't remember when exactly you could get this skill. From what I remember I got it early enough to use it on him and most bosses who could be tough otherwise. But again in this game it is easy to miss some items or even whole locations. Oh, almost forgot. There is also this skill with earth icon, it makes you immune to stuns and increase your defence stat, but lower agility. You could get this skill very early in the game as well, so I'm almost sure you already have it. BTW lower agility isn't always bad in this game. Because CD of your skills is based both on yours and enemies turns, but positive effects based only on your turns. In other words if your enemy have more turns your skills cooldown faster. This is important when you, for example, use Knight skill which doubles your HP for 10 turns and have 20 turns CD. If you are faster than your opponent then you would need to use Rabbit's Clock (which is also very important for Boss fights later on).

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
My best strat to kill most boss in this game is poison and burn them with atk down weapon (from knight).
and remember to defense when you need it.
Most boss here have fast speed so the dot actualy doing most of the dmg, i tried farming the red soul but dot dmg still overpower my atk dmg (of coz this is only at begining now my hit just pawn everything lol)
I know it doesnt work on all boss, but it should work wonder for ppl who just started

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score
you can always turn up difficulty if you feel yourself too op, I am lv999 and need to rely on color souls to up my stats and all this high difficulty boss is kicking my ass hard,the ring to avoid critical is such a godsend

Reputation score
At last, I completed true route on highest difficulty. I was right to start from this instead of trying to save heroines, because already half-way through I was highest lvl. What I could say, this was very good game both gameplaywise and storywise. If you compare to games with similar plot, then I liked it more than Undertale, lol. I still haven't saved all heroines and missed at least three of them (Griffy, Sea Cow, Hatter) because at first run they were killed before I met them and at second negative SEN I just decided to kill everything, lol. Of course game is still somehow unbalanced, some weapons are too useless, also the fact what you could use items as a free turn unlimitedly makes standard heals and regens useless.

you can always turn up difficulty if you feel yourself too op, I am lv999 and need to rely on color souls to up my stats and all this high difficulty boss is kicking my ass hard,the ring to avoid critical is such a godsend
Strange, I never used this ring on highest difficulty, only against Crab who have instant kill attack. At lvl999 you could already have 3 or even 4 actions per turn. If you use sword which gives you +100% action then you should know what it gives you bonus action on next turn after using the sword - it means you should just equip it at your last action for it to be active. In case with 3 actions you could use any weapon first and second time and then equip the sword at third. Also damage of any skills based on last weapon used, so often it is better to sacrifice bonus action for some very heavy damage by equipping either Bow for crits or Heavy Blade for double attack (it more than halves your agility, so be careful).

If you use Knight's Sword ability which doubles your HP and Thief Dagger's skill which gives you dodge and defence +agility, then even strongest bosses wouldn't be able to significantly harm you (Jabberwocky is exception, her damage based on hp%). Late game at highest difficulty is about how to utilise multiple weapons with multi-action. BTW for highest damage it is necessary to kill JabuJabu because the bow you could get from her soul gives you very OP buff for damage (madness status + hp regen), it basically doubles your damage which is real godsend. :) And strongest accessory what gives you bonus action could be gotten from Mushroom Village at negative SEN, it was real game changer for me (no longer I need to always re-equip the "action sword").

Last edited:

franz941

Reputation score
In the first game someone know what i have to do to get(or better say who i have to kill):
童話【王様の耳はロバの耳】or Donkey-eared King
idk i can't find him.

ecyttel

Reputation score
In the first game someone know what i have to do to get(or better say who i have to kill):
童話【王様の耳はロバの耳】or Donkey-eared King
idk i can't find him.
Kill snow white then defeat enemy that appear on the throne of ice castle.

jp wiki in case you missed something else

franz941

Reputation score
Kill snow white then defeat enemy that appear on the throne of ice castle.
Thanks man with that i finished the first game and got all endings.

now i started the second game i beated most of it (missed the queen/and another heroines form what i can see and then got most of the heroines killed =.=tho i ended the game at lv 280(and still got wrecked by most bosses LOL) also used minus sen only for the "hospital". )

Ending B : Pledge with everyone to lv3 except jabberwock,jubjub,bandersnatch and make love to rabbit in library
Getting this ending is now what i want, but first i need to know how i fk it up lol so:
1) So killing jubjub is how avoid the all the heroines die after awhile right?

2) also the caterpillar girl idk why but transformed in a monster before everyone was killed i think is connected to the house that empty in the village full of shrooms idk what i have to do in that house.

3) Is better to kill jack the reaper before he reveal himself(after we escape the red monster) or rush to him and kill him before he get the bunny XD.

4)What weapon is the best i was using the Andor's sword (the gold one) idk if it's the best.

5) And last how do you beat Victoria i alway get killed by her after her "battle""

Last edited:

g0b12

Reputation score
in blacksouls 2 how to enter the oxford university
the gate always closed for me

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Getting this ending is now what i want, but first i need to know how i fk it up lol so:
1) So killing jubjub is how avoid the all the heroines die after awhile right?

2) also the caterpillar girl idk why but transformed in a monster before everyone was killed i think is connected to the house that empty in the village full of shrooms idk what i have to do in that house.

3) Is better to kill jack the reaper before he reveal himself(after we escape the red monster) or rush to him and kill him before he get the bunny XD.

4)What weapon is the best i was using the Andor's sword (the gold one) idk if it's the best.

5) And last how do you beat Victoria i alway get killed by her after her "battle""
1) Yeah
2) Were you negative SEN at the time? She shouldn't really do so otherwise, at best she dies over time due to her smoking but that doesn't cause her to transform.
3) He just fades out/disappears rather than you actually being able to kill him. But yeah, rush to his actual boss battle if you want to avoid bunny getting killed.
4) Up to you, I was rather fond of Miranda's Axe.
5) after the BF and she kills you, she should be at the same place, surprised that you are alive. After she learns that you are undead, she is available for contract. That said, I'm not sure what happens if you lose and then see if she's there.

in blacksouls 2 how to enter the oxford university
the gate always closed for me
Kill the bird in the mental ward/hospital, then equip it's ring and try entering.

Reputation score
2) Were you negative SEN at the time? She shouldn't really do so otherwise, at best she dies over time due to her smoking but that doesn't cause her to transform.
She wouldn't die because of her smoking, instead she will transform into her monster form (checked on my first walkthrough, was always in 200+ Sen), unless you choose to kill her when she asked you for it. You trigger this even by taking an option of using her smoke (which gives you free lvl-up) more than 5 times .

The point of gameplay is to use multiple weapons for best results. Andor's sword is necessary at mid game because he gives you bonus action (i.e. you act twice in same turn), but you should change it for better weapon when doing your main damaging attacks. I already explain how it works. Andor's sword would give you bonus turn whenever it was last equipped weapon in previous turn, so if you already have 2 actions from it then at first action you could use stronger weapon with powerful skill from it (for example Axe's skill which damage enemies for 20% (or 30%?) of their total hp (of course actual damage is less because of armor and resistances)) and then you equip the sword on next action and in next turn you will act twice again. Though if you already have accessory and pledge with bonus action then Andor's sword isn't so good.

ecyttel

Reputation score
pile bunker + status ailment ring is a safe but slow strategy.
Caterpillar will turn into monster if you become her smoke-mate.