What's new

RPG RPG Maker [イニミニマニモ?] BLACKSOULS -黒の童話と五魔姫- (RJ203687)

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
sorry, the one I translate is the FILE RPG MAKER VX ACE ...
not the picture ...

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Wondering, can you share the save data please? I'm curious and I'm terrible at this game >_>

tppcrpg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Welp Mad Hatter and her group got hanged in my playthrough of the sequel and I have no idea why.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Played Blacksoul II for quite a while....
this game horror / suprise... is way way better than the 1st 1 (specialy 1 wrong move and u will die by nightmare or trap)
-- Dam hospital --

There seem a potential bug when fight the queen as even you summoned ally it didnt appear (this also will not give u the fairy tale book which needed for completion).
Also alot more bug like infinite stat up item obtained which well u can sell it and turn it to lvl
As there gonna be V1.4 scheduled in Nov 12 i will wait for it 1st.

PS: The grind is way way more than 1st game / also if someone know what SEN is.... i think should keep it lower as looting from corpse or having sex increase it (the msg say when u doing it u forgetting about alice too)

ecyttel

Reputation score
Welp Mad Hatter and her group got hanged in my playthrough of the sequel and I have no idea why.
i dunno if relate but bird on top of clock tower kill everyone if you left her alive too long.

Played Blacksoul II for quite a while....
this game horror / suprise... is way way better than the 1st 1 (specialy 1 wrong move and u will die by nightmare or trap)
-- Dam hospital --

There seem a potential bug when fight the queen as even you summoned ally it didnt appear (this also will not give u the fairy tale book which needed for completion).
Also alot more bug like infinite stat up item obtained which well u can sell it and turn it to lvl
As there gonna be V1.4 scheduled in Nov 12 i will wait for it 1st.

PS: The grind is way way more than 1st game / also if someone know what SEN is.... i think should keep it lower as looting from corpse or having sex increase it (the msg say when u doing it u forgetting about alice too)
SEN is like your sanity. the lower it is, the more interesting thing appear.

Last edited:

tppcrpg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The LUK up item that you can get in the queen's garden right? And yeah there's a lot more grinding here. The bloody iron maiden boss is bullshit.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Updating partial ... a lot skill already translated and more than half weapon skill translated too ...
now almost finish collecting 32 book ... lack of 5 book in that KILL room ...
do I really have to kill all heroine to get their book ? dammit ...

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
do I really have to kill all heroine to get their book ? dammit ...
Yes... If you read the story.... its telling you to end all these fake story
also if u mention which book i hope i still can remember which boss you missing

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
nope, I already get to the final restart room and I know every story by heart (because I'm addict reader since I was young) ...
GOD, this game have DARK taste ... even getting ANY girl ending will end horribly too ...
(any girl which you tried to save from fate worse than death, they get even worse out of it in their each ending, and you eventually need to kill them too)

*sigh* ... time to kill them one by one ...

Translation file, Most skill already translated ...
Weapon Skill all translated and all weapon description ...
Equipment (all ring/ Love) translated too ...
Enemies name (probably left some as RAW, it give nonsense when I tried to translate it) ...

tomorrow probably the last update partial from me and I'll put it on translation section ...

a bit Secret :
best ring comes from 5 Demon Princess, Frog Princess, Rapunzel, Little Mermaid, Snow White, and Cinderella ...
(you need to win their favor tough)
Lv.Max from weapon can give absurd status or Skill, unique by weapon type ...

Attachments

Last edited:

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score
how is there not a thread for blacksouls 2 yet lol,the 2nd one is even more harder and unforgiving and even more fun and crazy(damn the hospital level gives me creeps)

just some tidbits,but i really recommend you go in blind if you can understand japanese

・since this is a sequel ,you should play the first one beforehand to understand the world
・for those who want an easier time,just like the first game,the double soul and double drop rate ring is at the lower right library red book,just keep pressing it and you will get it
・remember to unequip ur wep to upgrade it and dont forget to reequip it again,same goes for pact,they auto unequip after you level them up
・you can switch weapon during fight as well,its the lowest choice while in battle,really lets you explore a lot of strategy ,example,use hunter bow to stop fast enemy then switch to other wep to fight
・if you have high defense equipment (for example u choose knight in beginning),防御defend is much better than 回避dodging
・most boss go into rage mode(you will see a wolf icon) when reach half hp,you can actually dispel it if you have the dispel spell
・using item does not consume your turn unless its an offensive one(bomb,knife etc),
・the SEN is pretty much your sanity,the lower you get,the crazy the world becomes(bgm dissapears,ppl speaking gibberish,new monster,theres also only certain event and place accesible while below 0 SEN
・use maiden photo 少女の写真 or 黒のソール black soul will lower your SEN,while sex NOT RAPE and using the 処方薬 will increase it
・I pretty much just explore everywhere blindly and just kill whoever i can and pretty much everyone end up dying,so their fate is probably tied by how many area boss u defeat
・diff from first game,the heroine is not forever safe and be at home point,they will remain at their place or switch place,you will have to defeat or kill the one that will kill them,you prob wont know who is who on first playthru
・you can fall to your death but there will be ways to negate that later
・according to author,this seems unfixable for now,but while in low SEN mode,everything will move much slower,the only way to speed up is to pact with the bird at the blood lake
・the movement speed is in your skill menu not your pact menu,you get it after lvling up the bird pact
・you can pact with some heroine (契約) and give them soul to level it up,they provide benefit if you equip them in ur menu,white rabbit give extra hp and more healing potency ,note that raping them or if they died,the pact dissapears as well
・level up the pact need souls and you can to interact with the heroine more with each level IYKWIM
・the 見えざる胡椒 which makes you invisible is a god send ,pretty much lets you pass thru a lot of hard section to get some early good items,theres a spell for invisible later as well
・there is a backstab system as well,while invisible attack enemy from behind and you will dealt tons of dmg(player Lv×10+enemy HPの50% according to the notes)
・there is also some item that prevent from enemy from healing but some has auto regen and the only way to counter is to use poison and bleeding
・poison and bleeding is quite reliable dmg as well
・if you progress thru a certain point,and notice the rabbit standing infront of white door and you can access the door,MAKE A DIFF SAVE if you think about going in,if you go in and lose,well you still can explore but theres a reason why the new game plus crystal appear after
・theres also the undead status when you died,you will see a blue status beside you when in menu,it reduce your hp to 80% and also nightmare spirit wont appear and the book to summon allies near boss battle wont appear
・using a maiden scent(少女の香り)will revert you from undead status,but note nightmare spirit will appear at some places some of them can be strong so be careful
・defeating a boss with the ally summoned will grant you their book to put in the underground library,you can an item that increase your level by 1 too
・note that killing the nightmare spirit rewards accesory as well so if you can try to kill them all cause some of them drop some good one
・note that getting a rabbit key 兎の鍵 will let you access to free farm soul bunny area like the first game,the only diff is they are much harder to kill and once you get out you will need another key to enter again and they are rare or exchange from bird
・if you notice your hp suddenly drops like crazy ,then yes you got the crazy status 発狂,this shit is so op its not even a joke,you can cure it by using a sedative 鎮静剤,esp in the hospital
・there are ring that can pretty much negate some negative effect, 100% poison resistance,sleep,etc ,still cant find the one for crazy yet
・just like dark souls and bloodborne,the words on the ground can be helpful and misleading
・no more op parry this time,but you get to break boss when you see them trying to ready some spell or etc which you give you some extra turns
・in the mist park,where you get random tele back to start ,move in between lamp post to lamp post(cause i dont see how you can figure this out without knowing japanese lol)
・if you know the true name of your charac,enter it at start for something special
・since you pretty much bringover all ur items in new game plus,if you feel too easy jsut play with minu SEN from beginning,theres a lot of truth you can only know while in minus SEN

thats pretty much what i can think of now and prob even more undiscovered as well, theres still even much more endings in this one,prob one of my top game for this year!
EDIT: just finish few ending All in all i recommend few playthru
1.completely blind
2. Saving all heroine for a certain ending
3. Negative SEN playthru to uncover truth
4.true ending playthru,can combine with 3 tbh since its negative SEN is needed anyway

Last edited:

ecyttel

Reputation score
AFAIK the only way to prevent madness status is equipping hatter contract.

ArashiBlitz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the partial @yariel ! Man, I discovered this game today and I like it so far. The harder the game is, the better for me lol. Wish you could translate more things, but hey... That's up to you. I'm already glad you made a bit of translation on items, skills and other stuff.

On another note. I'm trying to play this game with ITH+TA, but TA keeps popping the google spam thing. Any idea on how to get over it?

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score
AFAIK the only way to prevent madness status is equipping hatter contract.
I knew thers gotta be another way to counter madness lol too bad most of heroine died when I reach them before i can even pact lol just finish ending A,CD,E. The chainsaw boss from the the underground meat factory also giv madness 100% resistance ring btw

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Having NG+ ... but I already have enough of this game ...
all heroine I wish to save get DARK ending and need to be killed for NG+ ...
that just too much for Fairy Tale fans like me ...

Thanks for the partial @yariel ! Man, I discovered this game today and I like it so far. The harder the game is, the better for me lol. Wish you could translate more things, but hey... That's up to you. I'm already glad you made a bit of translation on items, skills and other stuff.

On another note. I'm trying to play this game with ITH+TA, but TA keeps popping the google spam thing. Any idea on how to get over it?
I'll complete this soon and jump to other project ...
since you are new, you probably don't know I'm quite veteran translator in this ulmf ...
tough, I get hiatus for quite a long time because RL really harsh to me ... (and all of this misfortune still not finished yet in my RL)
I knew thers gotta be another way to counter madness lol too bad most of heroine died when I reach them before i can even pact lol just finish ending A,CD,E. The chainsaw boss from the the underground meat factory also giv madness 100% resistance ring btw
the Madness (SAN) system in BLACK SOUL II seems still bugged and unfinished ...
some item isn't applied, enemies haven't applied, skill and weapon too ... a lot of upgrade might fix this mess ...

I'll plan to put partial BLACK SOUL II at next year (as in full year, if there are no more update ... if no one willing to claim it ...

About Heroine ... the setting of this game is quite tricky ...
but the main aim is ALL YOUR DECISION AND EVEN YOUR GAMEPLAY CAN DICTATE HEROINE FATE !
Either they get killed, become monster, raped and captured, or join you ...
the setting logic (program for decision event) seems bugged too in some heroine so you can't really expect full guide for few of them ...

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I got question since this V1.2 is still bugged and you cant summon ally in the castle.
Does geting all the book and not unlock something or like the 1st version u will be blocked to true end without geting all the book...

Still waiting V1.4 which should be up soon

ecyttel

Reputation score
I got question since this V1.2 is still bugged and you cant summon ally in the castle.
Does geting all the book and not unlock something or like the 1st version u will be blocked to true end without geting all the book...

Still waiting V1.4 which should be up soon
Don't worry, true end doesn't need all book. it doesn't even need all heroine dead or alive. there's three condition for true end.
• trigger secret heroine(?) flag.
• collect 6 alice's memory
• get fairy's ring

Lazyrick

Reputation score
follow the lamp posts going up and to the left. the path shifts, so it's sometimes straight up or straight left, and it's also kinda tight though, so prepare to get sent back at least a couple of times. you should eventually see a blood message saying that you can now move to the top right, which leads to the exit.