What's new

RPG RPG Maker [イニミニマニモ?] BLACKSOULS -黒の童話と五魔姫- (RJ203687)

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [イニミニマニモ?][RJ203687] BLACKSOULS -黒の童話と五魔姫-

Is there any extra triggers involving Victoria? I beat that giant boss after he finished raping/killing one maid (so now there are 4 dead maid bodies overall), but after I unlocked the back room and went inside there was no one there.
Unsure. I had 4 dead maid bodies in my save as well, but Victoria was in the small back room right there beside the body of one maid (which I'm pretty sure wasn't locked, but that might be my fuzzy memory speaking).

How much time did you spend before going there, and which bosses have you taken out? I still freshly recall that Goose must be rescued early on, and Victoria was in a similar situation, so it might be the case that she'll also be gone if you were too late.

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How much time did you spend before going there, and which bosses have you taken out? I still freshly recall that Goose must be rescued early on, and Victoria was in a similar situation, so it might be the case that she'll also be gone if you were too late.
I recall going east first from main hub and fighting up to and killing wolf from the 3 pigs story, then after getting wrecked by the spiders past him I went north from hub, all the way to the gate that requires beating/sexing the 4 princesses. I did all the bosses on the way, but did avoid becoming Dorothy's apprentice. So in other words, I beat that boss and immediately opened that door, during said progression going north from hub.

Edit: Nevermind, found Hans.

Last edited:

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I recall going east first from main hub and fighting up to and killing wolf from the 3 pigs story, then after getting wrecked by the spiders past him I went north from hub, all the way to the gate that requires beating/sexing the 4 princesses. I did all the bosses on the way, but did avoid becoming Dorothy's apprentice. So in other words, I beat that boss and immediately opened that door, during said progression going north from hub.

Edit: Nevermind, found Hans.
Hans? The only Hans I recall would be Iron Hans in the Skeleton Labyrinth... But I have limited knowledge of fairy-tales in the first place.

I'm not sure how to trigger Veronica's appearance in this case, I met her in the two runs I had done so far. This may be superfluous details, but as far as I can recall, I had:
-Entered the ruined city and skeleton labyrinth, killed the ruined city boss (first run)
-Killed Hamelin's Pied Piper (both runs)
-Became Dorothy's apprentice (both runs), finished the quest (second run)
-Had not ever entered the ranch (first run), saved Goose but had not progressed into the mine (second run)
-Entered the brothel earlier on in the town (both runs), talked to the NPCs without killing them
-Entered Elma's house and conversed with her (both runs)
-H-scene display is ON (both runs)
-Death count is 0 (both runs)
-Answered the top option in Alice's third question (interest in sexual acts)
-Supplied souls to Riifu (both runs)

I'd try to wade through the dev blog comment section again, but I can't recall any question being raised regarding Veronica's appearance. I may try to begin another run.

foolfirefly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hans? The only Hans I recall would be Iron Hans in the Skeleton Labyrinth... But I have limited knowledge of fairy-tales in the first place.

I'm not sure how to trigger Veronica's appearance in this case, I met her in the two runs I had done so far. This may be superfluous details, but as far as I can recall, I had:
-Entered the ruined city and skeleton labyrinth, killed the ruined city boss (first run)
-Killed Hamelin's Pied Piper (both runs)
-Became Dorothy's apprentice (both runs), finished the quest (second run)
-Had not ever entered the ranch (first run), saved Goose but had not progressed into the mine (second run)
-Entered the brothel earlier on in the town (both runs), talked to the NPCs without killing them
-Entered Elma's house and conversed with her (both runs)
-H-scene display is ON (both runs)
-Death count is 0 (both runs)
-Answered the top option in Alice's third question (interest in sexual acts)
-Supplied souls to Riifu (both runs)

I'd try to wade through the dev blog comment section again, but I can't recall any question being raised regarding Veronica's appearance. I may try to begin another run.
From what I got from opening the game files in RPG Maker VX Ace, other than imprisoning her and helping her get to the hub, the other 2 flags that will make her disappear are "ignoring her" and "killing Iron Hans", so likely Arythazin killed the boss before meeting her.

oopysirc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So is there any reason for keeping 0 karma or can I go around killing whatever I want? As others have stated, it doesn't seem to be the requirement to get Ending A.

Also, has anyone found a link for Ver.1.04 anywhere yet? There are some bugs (like endless fighting with Rapunzel) that I am finding annoying to bypass.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

No real reason to keep 0 Karma as far as I know (take this with a grain of salt; I only bothered to farm up Karma at the very end of A route to recruit the last party member), though at high Karma several places spawn a decently tough special enemy (that also screws with text hooking).

You can bypass the endless fighting bug with Rapunzel and Frog Princess by selecting the second option during your first meeting, though naturally this means not getting the covenant accessories.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Current V1.04 - Noteable patch Newgame+

Future Plan V1.10 huge update (free) or so dev said
-Able to recruit Red riding hood
-Tons of sub-event (Black trial, Water play, etc) / interest on this 1
-Max Lvl 999 / how hard the enemy become -.-
Edit: - Increase difficulty in Newgame+
-When black trial out, screen brightness back to normal once you move to different map
-Dark map (sewer / bone maze) brightness increased
-Add def icon
--Add new weap and rings
-Add 4 new Heroine (interested on this 1 from which fairy tale next - Guessing is the 4 princess, but if Red riding hood included... it should be 3 "new" character)
-Add new stage boss
-Add new individual End for each Heroine (totaly interest in this 1 ;) )
-Add Ending D
-Add 20 new CG

Last edited:

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Slight correction, maybe: the fourth point ("周回するごとに敵の強さが上がっていくように" in the original Japanese text) uses the same phrase the dev used to call an NG+ ("周回プレイ"). Personally expecting it to be simply increased difficulty in an NG+, like the game it's inspired from.

luffyboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can someone share 1.04? Usual places dont have it

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Man, those river-peeking scenes.

Everything is nice and romantic/fuzzy/slap-stick comedy until it's fucking Elizabeth's turn. Then it has to dip a bit into her legend.

Edit: The heck was that D end?

Fighting Baphomet=Shub Niggurath to a Carol of the Bells remix, and apparently Mary Sue is her daughter?

Last edited:

oopysirc

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Seconding request for newest version of the game. Should be Ver.1.12 now.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Got v1.12 so i will update some of the guide based on the new ver...
-Increase difficulty, simply talk to statue on north of base
- Recruiting Red Riding hood - Simply buy her for 3k 1st, then speak to her again and buy her for 100k, she will join
-Water play: There a lake south west from ur base, when a new girl join you there will be short event there with CG
- Black trial quest: There a new cave in swamp, where at the end you will meet baphomet and she will ask u to handle quest for her
1. Kill pinochio (poseidon inn)
2. Kill some alligator (at the beach before u going undersea)
3. Kill leonardo (boss in Sabbath Forest - new map enter by continue the kraken
4. Said to be kill bunny location unknown -- Edit: it was the black rabbit who let you lvl up
-New ultimate skill for each girl - location wonderland, need lvl 99

There alot new chest with new spell and some remake map with shortcut... the most important 1 is hide skill in the farm
3 new area with high dificulty: some succubus town, enter from west side of town before going to castle
forest sabbath continue from kraken -- bring dorothy for additional story
black trial cave: middle north in swamp map

New 4 girl:
Hansel / Grettel: dont pick bread on the way to dorothy house --> give candy to hansel --> walk out and talk to man -- keep talking and give him medicine (purchase from emma (matchstick girl) -- go inside house boss fight -- pick 1 of 3 choice grettel / hansel / both (only can pick 1 (cant see the other 2 scene))
Prositute in the town at the north eastern part of house, u can pay for her service or abduct her as usual, but appearently she cant join no matter what... and if u left her alone she will turn to monster
Baphomet: black trial side quest
Cinderela: save knight in fortress castle ---> cemetry --> kill or contract all 4 princess --> talk to knight in ur base --> talk to him again before final boss --> go to recollection room --> go speak to cinderela and make contract

Important: When recruited Red riding hood and elizabeth, speak to red riding hood and pick 2nd choice....
If picked 1st choice elizabeth will turn into monster in forest at north

Ending D - Clear baphomet side quest
Individual ending - before entering cinderela castle, speak to lif adn you will get ring... after killing cinderela pick 2nd choice then pick who u want to be with

There some alot minor add i didnt mention here...
I got fatal bug in v1.12, the knight for rabbit and turtle book doesnt appear, this mean i cant finish the game for Ending C.

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Just found this in my abandoned folder ...
partial from someone (or maybe me, abandon it because bored) ...
as far as I know it's latest ver 1.14 ...

I might or might not continuing it ...

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Just found this in my abandoned folder ...
partial from someone (or maybe me, abandon it because bored) ...
as far as I know it's latest ver 1.14 ...

I might or might not continuing it ...
^Latest is 1.15 though, thank for this, I assume you must have noticed Blacksouls II coming out, this is a godsent.

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yep, I already know BLACK SOUL II already released ...
but like usual for early release for all games, tons of update and probably plenty of extra again just like BLACK SOUL I ...
that's why I decide to aim at older game which haven't get update for quite a long time ...

I just found D Ending ...
holy, that's very mindblown revelation ...

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
yep, I already know BLACK SOUL II already released ...
but like usual for early release for all games, tons of update and probably plenty of extra again just like BLACK SOUL I ...
that's why I decide to aim at older game which haven't get update for quite a long time ...

I just found D Ending ...
holy, that's very mindblown revelation ...
I have a request, can you help translating the map file in the game folder ?

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
well, if it just map name ...
also ... how to do NG+ ?

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
well, if it just map name ...
also ... how to do NG+ ?
Sorry, as you can guess, I haven't gotten far myself, playing this to ready myself for blacksouls II
and this is the file, it's image though
地図.png