What's new

Interest and OCC Thread

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score
Got a question? Comment? Death threat? Don't clog up a game thread. Post it here or drop me a PM based on your relative shyness.

Last edited:
OP
the_taken

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score
Re: Time to Reclaim Mirafar

I need three players ready before I begin. This is a team game after all.

Pheonix need to post his character sheet, and we need another player. Come on. Just one more!

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

I am interested, but too tired to read the full set of rules now. My apologies.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Interested, but like hero-in-the-dark it will be a long time before i read the rules and make a character sheet

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I need three players ready before I begin. This is a team game after all.

Pheonix need to post his character sheet, and we need another player. Come on. Just one more!
I've been biking back and forth to work all week (10 miles round trip) before walking all over campus to clean the tech in the different rooms. My brain hasn't been working well enough for a sufficient backstory. It should be done later tonight (Hopefully).

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Interest Shown. I will have to look up more stuff on it. And get the gist of character creation, also; I would like to know the level/ratio of Ero content that may be in this.

OP
the_taken

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

I would like to know the level/ratio of Ero content that may be in this.
50/50 of the Angels, Fey, Demons, and Necromantic monsters want to have sex with you, while only 2 out of every eight encounters with the IDIs is a rape monster. The NPCs behave like people, so it really depends on what kinda of character you play.

If you choose to be a sexergy powered character, you get automatic Ero content by the vary nature of needing to recharge your Power Points.

OP
the_taken

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Pheonix Alugere said:
I finished my character.
Nice work. Almost. Edge is 3, Potence is 1. Your skills reflect your background very well, with the exception of the werewolf. Set you Stealth to 2 ranks, and gain specialization in (Innocuity). Your also get some equipment, just cause.

I'll write a PM with he details for your artifacts. I didn't expect you to choose three, but that isn't going to be a problem.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Well, the wolf-man (He isn't contagious, which is why I called him that) was just to make the cell less friendly. He had no real impact on Sen's skills or attributes themselves.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Gelbooru hasn't allowed hotlinking for months now... how have you not noticed?

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF :mad:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Just download the picture and then upload it to your album here.

OP
the_taken

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Well, the wolf-man (He isn't contagious, which is why I called him that) was just to make the cell less friendly. He had no real impact on Sen's skills or attributes themselves.
My intentions is to have players to build the character as they want. Then I read their background and come up with scenarios based about the kind of life they lived. If they don't have a skill that covers a thing they likely did, I give them some free ranks or specializations.

In review, what I gave you is a bit off, and if you want, you may trade those Stealth ranks for Artisan ranks and specialization in (Weaving). Like a good little girl, Sen learned stuff from her mum.

-------

@ TentanariX:
I am eager to see your completed character, especially the background. I love character backgrounds. That said, I noticed a few errors.

While you have the correct number of skill points, the maximum rank for the skills of a starting character is 6. You are certainly allowed to have more than 3 skills per group.

You have 3 too many specializations. Character get a specialization for each technical skill they train to at least 1 rank, and 3 for any skill they want.

You are short on powers. You get three more, two universal, and one from your corruption.

Interesting choice of a Pic. I lol'd at the hot linking bit.

I'm going to hold off deciding what the artifact does, until I read Ookami's background.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Where does tenta's 6th power come from?

(I'd also mention the 4 corruptions when none of them are elven racial corruptions and only one comes from the one point...)

I wouldn't ask normally, except tenta hasn't posted a background yet so I don't know how those would be background bonuses...

OP
the_taken

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Where does tenta's 6th power come from?
:eek: From my F mark in Kindergarten Math.

So thorough, and I miss the littlest things. Nice catch. But, yes I am waiting on TentanariX's character's background before really editing the corruption effects.

TentanariX, you should only have 5 powers total. 1 for each starting Edge, and one for each level of Potence and Corruption you have.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

^_^;;
@ Pheonix: It may be quite a while on the background. Even longer if I cant come up with before I move. And Elves are Fey aren't they? They're on the Fey corruption list.
@the_taken: I will fix things up and hoepfully get a background out before TOO long >.<

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Elves: The most common fey-blooded human. Elves look like lithe humans, with hair colours either being green, or something akin to flowers. Blue, neon-orange, yellow with white roots. If there's a flower, you can bet there's at least one elf with hair the same colour.
All elves get is oddly colored hair:

Floral Hair Effect
Another multi-stage effect. This one makes' your character's hair take on more and more hair effects.

1. Your character's hair either becomes green, or takes on the pattern of a flower. Elf characters all begin with this stage.
2. Your character's hair has vines growing in it.
3. Those vines have flowering buds that bloom into lovely flowers in the right conditions.
4. Those flowers now bloom either all day or all night, and a large flower adorns the top of your character's head.
Elves aren't Fey, they're humans with fey-bloodlines (So they have an ancestor somewhere who was a fey). Even then, the ancestor was a plant fey, so the tail wouldn't even be in the gene pool...

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I guess I looked at it wrong. I guess you can only pick one side or certain races only pick from one side of the corruption table; i.e.: Elf-plany, Satyr-Furry, etc.

Hmm, I may have to rethink my char. :/

OP
the_taken

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

I guess I looked at it wrong. I guess you can only pick one side or certain races only pick from one side of the corruption table; i.e.: Elf-plany, Satyr-Furry, etc.

Hmm, I may have to rethink my char. :/
You can have an elf that manifests animal side corruptions. They just start with the first level of flower hair. It's completely independent.

How long can that back story be? I'm not asking for a novel. Though something to read while next to the fire, sipping my Earl Grey doesn't sound bad either.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Well I want to make sure its okay for all my stats and stuff. Focusing and finishing stuff is a weak point of mine. *fail*