What's new

ACT Abandoned Ryona [Inui] Hounds of the Blade

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Hounds of the Blade

Maybe a kind person can upload the new version on some regular upload site ?
i only get 403 forbidden atm.

Last edited:

moot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

this is just the update, not the full game.

(5th edit) actually i dont know, im going to stop talking now

Last edited:

ijama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I actually can't even access the download-page of the update at this moment. Anyone else got that problem?
Really? I just clicked on the link to download on creator's site and i typed pw and it started to download lol. Took like 5 minutes, not even

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Confirming what Ragnox said, you can't seem to win in this new section. Rescue mode appears to be useless as well. Not a bad update though, and clearly the author has learned that smaller sprint updates make for faster production.

OP
Wessex

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If I can guess the new scenario is still unfinished. At least it has a heavy unfinished feeling.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

When I try to download the update I get "You don't have permission to access /up/download/1462019373/attach/Hounds_of_the_Blade20160430.zip on this server."

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just try the mega link only a few posts before.

Nice update, but I'm confused about the impossibility of escaping. It looks like it's intended, but the way out is missing. Maybe with the next update. Crossing my fingers that MeiFua gets some spotlight in the future.

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Thanks, I didn't notice it.

Am I the only one creeped the fuck out by the duck guy btw? I mean a duck with human eyes, wtf

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, I didn't notice it.

Am I the only one creeped the fuck out by the duck guy btw? I mean a duck with human eyes, wtf
I usually call him "Creepy Howard the Duck". Because yeah, he is terrifying.

Liking the update and the new area/enemies/scenes, incomplete as they are. Really hoping for that sniper-girl to finally get some action.

On a sidenode, in the newest update the game throws an error and crashes after killing cockroaches in the tunnel. Not really all that relevant, since they are optional, but I wonder if that's broken for anyone else (it works in the older version).

kosteo006

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry, probably a dumb question here, but when you FIRST do the cockroach thing, is there a way to beat it? Like a certain number you have to kill? I'm trying to get the new scenes, and I can't get the new location to pop up on the travel sphere thing on the ship. I feel like I am missing a step. Thanks!

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The Cockroach level (Subterranean Tunnel) is endless. It's basically a bonus level for farming money. Just leave the stage to the left on the leftmost screen.

The newest stage with Unknown (aka Walker) is unrelated to cockroaches. Assuming you have fought Assar, return to Lailaps and attempt to start the ship. Silvia will say something. Go to the Central District and there go to the Consulate. Watch the cryptic conservation and then leave for the ship again. Once in orbit you should be able to fly to a new destination.

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm having trouble with the boar level. After defeating the orcs, I go back to the ship then back to that level and it hangs on loading. Am I supposed to do something else first?

Nvm I restarted and it worked

Last edited:

ReinhartX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how i wish the new character is usable =/

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score

When i replace the file with the 20160430 my entire game just becomes black screen. help

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The new update introduces the bio-terror victims and is only up to the point when she enters the planet. A short message follows warning players that a gameover against the creatures is permanent and that the update only goes so far so a continuation of this storyline featuring the bioterrorist doctor will have to wait until future updates.

Players are also warned not to save inside the new planet since they can't escape (also the gameover).

shadowthief

Lurker
Reputation score

:( can't download...and I don't have the previews version to update with the mega link....well guess that's my bad luck for you.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've been having trouble 'updating' this way for a while. Since the last update, where I couldn't properly get the slum scenes...

Can anyone who has gotten the game to work upload their entire folder (other than the save files) onto mega please? (I know it's 1gb...)

Thanks in advance!

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I wonder when will he make pregnancy system actaully happens, rather just parasiting.