What's new

SIM WolfRPG Loli [inusuku] 妹!せいかつ ~モノクローム~ / Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~ (RJ258445, RE258445)

TheBlueKnight

Reputation score
I can't seem to get the decensor patch to apply...
Unpack the games Picture.wolf and cg.wolf files, then delete or rename the original .wolf files so the game ignores them and uses the extracted folder. Move the patches two folders into the games date folder and let them overwrite. To unpack .wolf files I use WolfDec.

If you mean update the game you just download the newer version. If you mean the decensor and translation patches they're only meant for 1.3, there's no updates.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Author just sent ver 1.9 in, which adds the album/gallery function.

Reputation score
anyone know how to get the cowgirl cg? I think one of the requirement is lewd over 500. Other than that, i've spent 3 weeks and she only ask me to do it instead of the cg stuff.

TheBlueKnight

Reputation score
anyone know how to get the cowgirl cg?
When she gets frustrated and asks for sex say no, later she should jump you at night. You may have to cheer her up a bit before going to bed. Credit goes to mello.second on F95 if it works I've not tried it yet...

kimsangku

Reputation score
Anyone who has cg.wolf and Picture.wolf version v1.9 has been extracted to a file I have not been able to use it yet can not do it. if you have ,LINK dowload file thanks

sdfgh00

Reputation score
version 2.0 released. adds masturbation scene to bathroom peeking and a cg to go with it
every time i forget about this game and check back on it there is something new lol

Last edited:

lunarsword192

Reputation score
Also flat out saying they don't want fan translations because they (theoretically) wouldn't see any profit from it.

Naheal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks more like he's taking a moral stance saying that he wouldn't be able to pay the translators.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Fan translator don't ask for money (well, usually).
Plus game in English mean more people can play the game (ok, they won't all buy the game).
If more peoples play a game of his, there chance more people will keep a tab on his future works (and buy them if they enjoy the previous work(s)).

But then again, not wanting even fan translation is a old habit.

Reputation score
Fan translator don't ask for money (well, usually).
Plus game in English mean more people can play the game (ok, they won't all buy the game).
If more peoples play a game of his, there chance more people will keep a tab on his future works (and buy them if they enjoy the previous work(s)).

But then again, not wanting even fan translation is a old habit.
Some translators' quality are low and they just use Google Translate to do the job... or even worse. (I saw someone translated "首輪" as "breast ring" in another thread)
If the game author doesn't have enough language skill to check such translation, and use that to publish the game, he may get famous... in negative way.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, considering that a number of dev are putting "self made english translation" which are nothing more than a copy & paste from google translation up to sale on dlsite putting the tag "english version"...

But If a fan translator is willing to do the job gor free (without distributing the game), I would though that most dev could get the better deal by turning a blind eye..

Still, not being a dev, I suppose I see thing differently then them ;)

Reputation score
But If a fan translator is willing to do the job gor free (without distributing the game), I would though that most dev could get the better deal by turning a blind eye..
Assuming an author has no skill to check if the translation is correct or not:
If he publishes a game with shit translation, players will only know who made the game. Even they know the translation wasn't made by him, they still focus on the author because he is the one who used it.
If he received the translation but not to use it, he may hurt the fan's heart. After that the fan may change his heart and say something in forums to make the author's name become nasty. The author has no chance to argue as he doesn't know if the translation is a shit.

So, no touching on translation maybe a good way to avoid troubles if an author doesn't have enough language skills.

Throwawayname

Reputation score
Well I am all for fan translations since I tend to live in an area where even some main stream over seas things never comes to the local area. Some times unofficial translations/releases is just the only way.

This game also had a good translator working on it and was told to cease and desist by the author on the note there would be a english release

jinkong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It was a good game, I bought it in Japanese and enjoyed the fan translation. Not going to lie though I was not looking forward to having to potentially buy it again for a "official" translation.

Bryanis

Reputation score
It was a good game, I bought it in Japanese and enjoyed the fan translation. Not going to lie though I was not looking forward to having to potentially buy it again for a "official" translation.
Sadly, dlsite tend to offer the translated version or a reduction coupon for it if it come out at a much later date (like its date wasn't announced when the japanese version is released) - although it's not a rule; but if the translated work is sold on another site (steam, mangagamer, jast...), then it's full price for you again. There's only one ultra small chance - Kagura games does some time a lotery for a free game of their catalogue (steam key only so far). They post such anouncement on their discord (it's usually a like on the discord post, or their facebook page or tweeter). But there like 1 - 3 winner for 2k+ participants.

HK51

Reputation score
Since here is apparently no cheat engine table itt, here is mine for 2.0.1, but should work with earlier ones as well.
his energy & vigor;
her trust & sexual interest, mood, sensitivity,
whether or not drank tea or have taken a bath;
time of day;
inventory;
sex stats;
night scene options: clothes, toys, tension, feeling good/bad, cum meter, sleeping state, pose;
discover all pantsu.
Freezed her sleep state to deep slumber and gone wild on her and the next morning she tells me that it's kinda embarrassing. What "embarrassing", you slept through the whole thing! :D

Attachments

Ranos

Reputation score
Since here is apparently no cheat engine table itt, here is mine for 2.0.1, but should work with earlier ones as well.
his energy & vigor;
her trust & sexual interest, mood, sensitivity,
whether or not drank tea or have taken a bath;
time of day;
inventory;
sex stats;
night scene options: clothes, toys, tension, feeling good/bad, cum meter, sleeping state, pose;
discover all pantsu.
Freezed her sleep state to deep slumber and gone wild on her and the next morning she tells me that it's kinda embarrassing. What "embarrassing", you slept through the whole thing! :D
You fool! you've underestimated the imouto. She was only pretending to sleep the entire time! she is so powerful that not even the power of cheats can truely put her to sleep!

thanhquan

Reputation score
How high do I need to raise the trust before she'll open up more, though? I have it over 300 and she still won't even take a bath with me.
I'm kind of frustrated with the game because I have 4+ hours in it and essentially nothing has changed from how it was at the start.
have you try to raise the " sexual interest " ???

thanhquan

Reputation score
Anyone know how to get the " Happy Imouto Pregnant Ending " ????? I have about 300 trust and 300 sexual interest but when she get pregnant I just get the " Bad Pregnant Ending "!!!!!