What's new

ACT Ci-En Enty Active [ISAmu] 無垢少女 Muku Shoujo

CloudeCremisi

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there a way to have a gallery with the animations? Its 2022 and this game is still under construction?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is there a way to have a gallery with the animations? Its 2022 and this game is still under construction?
Ha! I wished even a quarter of the paterons who support the H-devs there thought like this. There are games that are 6+ years old still in development, that maybe have increased it's game size by 20%, still have stuff that's not implemented for years and yet still pull in 1-3k supporters.

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ha! I wished even a quarter of the paterons who support the H-devs there thought like this. There are games that are 6+ years old still in development, that maybe have increased it's game size by 20%, still have stuff that's not implemented for years and yet still pull in 1-3k supporters.
Actually, there is a gallery in the ci-en version of the game now, containing all the animations, save for the two or three newest traps recently introduced.

amonggt

Reputation score
i don't kow how to share my save (and I don't know if it works because I got stuck in the last boss)

nevermind, i found how XD

and, if anyone know how to win againt the last boss pls share

Attachments

kkssssssssss

Reputation score
anyone know how to solve the problem where there is only the raining background display in the game? cant see anything behind it

C0mpl1cat10n

Lurker
Reputation score
Getting terrible lag when trying to play the first level; anyone else also having this issue?

EDIT: Ok, it seems the lag is only an issue in the first area of the first stage. The second area of the first stage ran fine, as have all the other stages I've played so far.

Last edited: