What's new

ACT Ci-En Enty Active [ISAmu] 無垢少女 Muku Shoujo

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hey guys how i solve this?,i dont speak japanese
View attachment 34628
its actually just matching up the symbols. Luckily, i notice theres an easy way to win these. rotate it until you hear a click, that means it's in place. do it for the other two and you got it.

i dont know what these unlock or do, I wouldn't be surprised if they actually did nothing. i also wouldn't be surprised if they were required to beat the game, because thats just the H game landscape baybee.

domamaypa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Anyone got a DL?

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
On the second stage the third map where you find the third gold what can you do whit the trasparent cubes?

dude179

Reputation score

ver 12.09.20
Pretty interesting how BitDefender flags this as infected, but it also flags the DLsite trial as infected too.

In case anyone else experiences similar, I'm going to assume its just a false positive.

breaker1976

Reputation score
there are no viruses there, this is a false positive.
check for:

Dracharil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
While the core gameplay isn't terrible, I do agree that the discrepancy in art style mentioned is a petty strange design choice. Still not the worst I've seen, though, and the animation itself is pretty solid despite those problems.

But what really baffles me is the apparent lack of a gallery, even though there appears to be a section for one. Maybe I'm not poking the .ini the right way, but I have yet to find any way to enable anything in whatever menu that leads to "tips" is.

zang

Reputation score
Hi everyone, i have a problem with the game , when i start it it launch normally but when the satge begin here what happen (sorry for my english)
Capture d’écran (1).png Capture d’écran (4).png
i tried to launch it with and without admin also with and without japlocale and it's always the same,if you have any idea to help i'll be grateful,thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

stalkkaajasi

Reputation score
Im trying to figure out how to edit your save so that you have everything unlocked I got it to look like I beat every boss by changing the numbers from 0 to 1 but I cant figure out what needs to be what number to unlock CG any ideas?

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
Sadly, this game is practically unplayable, and the old ClearFlag=1 cheat doesn't work. It's simply not worth it, specially when it takes 1-2 minutes per screen change to play.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Sadly, this game is practically unplayable, and the old ClearFlag=1 cheat doesn't work. It's simply not worth it, specially when it takes 1-2 minutes per screen change to play.
Using a gamepad would be slightly better, the keys dev had optimised seems flavor with gamepads, like a XB360 one.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The game is out on dlsite but the dev stated it to be more an early access version and also released it on his ci en. The dev still has a lot of plans to add content, most notably adding additional health and checkpoints starting at campsites now as well. Still seem to lose if we lose the rape game though sadly, and a lot of the H content is spread out thin with the most content being at the beginning of the game, but that could just be the early access talking. Still it's slowly getting better from it's original start, a bit faster now.

That mini game you find with the flower appears to be bugged in some places where you can't move the third panel or it just doesn't complete. I believe the third area is where you encounter this. Probably other issues with the game namely the secrets not unlocking the extra H scene cut ins like the previous demos had without being tied to collectibles.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Editing the save file still works, just need to change 0 into 2 for mapswitches/kaihaka and collectibles into 1. Only the top half is available to play currently with the boss fights, below only the first map, everything else has no content.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
No there's still no gallery, I wouldn't know if there's a tool to help decrypt the exe for uh, research purposes either.

Mister_cat

Reputation score
So I dont wanna be that pal but, since the game is released shouldn't it be on the games thread instead of the under construction?