What's new

ACT Ci-En Enty Active [ISAmu] 無垢少女 Muku Shoujo

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
So I dont wanna be that pal but, since the game is released shouldn't it be on the games thread instead of the under construction?
No. Read:

The game is out on dlsite but the dev stated it to be more an early access version and also released it on his ci en. The dev still has a lot of plans to add content, most notably adding additional health and checkpoints starting at campsites now as well. Still seem to lose if we lose the rape game though sadly, and a lot of the H content is spread out thin with the most content being at the beginning of the game, but that could just be the early access talking. Still it's slowly getting better from it's original start, a bit faster now.

darl

Reputation score
Pretty sad that this game is not completed yet. Anyway I have a question, The game finish in the half of the map? or we can continue? Cause when I try to across the map the game glitches and makes me fight with a robot I've never seen before. and the game will have more maps or just this one?

Attachments

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
this is one of the few games where the animation actually sells a struggle, smh that's too rare, can only think of parasite in city as another one.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Virgin Protection Magic is another. Even the struggle strength varies, with the enemy getting 1-3 "bursts of strength" as you're about to throw them off, and the strength itself related to the current status of the heroine.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Always interested in such mechanics which are a great thing.
Let's check this one out...

(...I just hope it's not some ahegao over-tittied characters bullshit)

EDIT: Checked it out. Thanks for the recommendation, it could be good, we'll see.
And double thanks, since by the screenshots, i wouldn't as hell have thought she was the resisting type.... @Sue Nami

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Btw, looking at the pic on DLsite:

Anyone know where is the top left one? Looks like she's being electrocuted by a robot / a pole

darl

Reputation score
Btw, looking at the pic on DLsite:

Anyone know where is the top left one? Looks like she's being electrocuted by a robot / a pole
I don't remember which side is but is one of the bosses located in the top zone of the map who have a giant machine, when you go down there you will find a type of bionic tentacles near the water, they can grab you and do the animation.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't remember which side is but is one of the bosses located in the top zone of the map who have a giant machine, when you go down there you will find a type of bionic tentacles near the water, they can grab you and do the animation.
So one of the top zone with the Black-looking devil icon?

darl

Reputation score
So one of the top zone with the Black-looking devil icon?
Yes, the black-looking devil at the top right side and the bionic tentacles is the enemy with the animation you are looking for 1601583788515.png

Last edited by a moderator:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Yes, the black-looking devil at the top right side and the bionic tentacles is the enemy with the animation you are looking forView attachment 35125
Thanks! Finally found it but it was kinda chore to get there, not sure if I want to repeat it anytime I want to see it.

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm very curious about the appeal of this game to the general audience. Given the game's cost and sales count, such numbers indicate a "great" game, but my personal experience with it feels very mediocre. The platforming being on the same difficulty with typical retro games doesn't help for those people playing it primarily for the H content.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There's really not much you can say. Different people like different things. Some want straight to H, some enjoy working for it, some enjoy the story along with the H.
For me personally, I love the MC.....despite how bleak this game and her situation is, she's very cute. Plus I enjoy platforming games. I have my pure H games, and I have games like this to scratch that itch when I play non-H games and think "This would be great as an H game"

Also you should NEVER rely on sales count to determine whether or not you personally will enjoy a game. Half of the sales could easily be people who did not enjoy the game. A few games I own have a few hundred sales at most, and are some of my favorite games.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Guys, is the game still unfinished? i mean, go the original buyed and still only the half left of the stages working on me, look on the dlsite page and didnt update in a lot of time, its abandoned? or im missing something¿? Ty in advance and sorry for my bad english