What's new

ACT Ci-En Enty Active [ISAmu] 無垢少女 Muku Shoujo

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Guys, is the game still unfinished? i mean, go the original buyed and still only the half left of the stages working on me, look on the dlsite page and didnt update in a lot of time, its abandoned? or im missing something¿? Ty in advance and sorry for my bad english
Yeah the game was released on DLsite as 'early access' the developer is still making content for it and will be updating the download link with newer builds or a proper release. So if you bought it you can redownload when it's updated.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Yeah the game was released on DLsite as 'early access' the developer is still making content for it and will be updating the download link with newer builds or a proper release. So if you bought it you can redownload when it's updated.
ty =)

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That looks awesome Derp, but i think wrong thread lol isn't that B The agnietta or something?

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Lol things that happen
Anyway glad to see this and that game still being updated (well that one is under development of course and this one is officially "released", but...)

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
So any save to start in the new area?
or maybe pointer in which map area is the new 14-1 trap from Ci-en?

Last edited:

tyxon09209

Reputation score
It was updated yesterday
ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/1699/article/444414

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so I have the newest version that just came out on Enty, and I believe the creator has stated that it includes the new content he's been working on, the new traps, but whenever I try to board the train on the most recent stage, it will consistently just boot me onto the credits stage. I guess I'm not going to the right area? I dunno.

*EDIT*

The new update that came out today fixes the issue, we're good. The new area is cool so far and the new traps/enemies are well done, as always.

Last edited:

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
so I have the newest version that just came out on Enty, and I believe the creator has stated that it includes the new content he's been working on, the new traps, but whenever I try to board the train on the most recent stage, it will consistently just boot me onto the credits stage. I guess I'm not going to the right area? I dunno.

*EDIT*

The new update that came out today fixes the issue, we're good. The new area is cool so far and the new traps/enemies are well done, as always.
I got byed the one of dlsite that have been added today, anyone knows if its different that the enty one?

Can i ask wich one is the new stage? cause i only see the train one with some flowers and some kind of flying bot, and when i enter in the train go to the credits stage, so... 1 new enemy animation? thats all?

Last edited:

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I got byed the one of dlsite that have been added today, anyone knows if its different that the enty one?

Can i ask wich one is the new stage? cause i only see the train one with some flowers and some kind of flying bot, and when i enter in the train go to the credits stage, so... 1 new enemy animation? thats all?
The Enty/Ci-en version is different, there's another level after you enter the train, with two new animations, one is vore, with some really light playing beforehand, and the other is with a new solider enemy that has a whip, constricts you with it, and...pees and you and then fucks you? It looks better than it sounds, trust me LMAO.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
The Enty/Ci-en version is different, there's another level after you enter the train, with two new animations, one is vore, with some really light playing beforehand, and the other is with a new solider enemy that has a whip, constricts you with it, and...pees and you and then fucks you? It looks better than it sounds, trust me LMAO.
Any gif of it? I'm curious :D

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
are all the enemies still ugly as sin looney toons characters, or did we get some normal to appealing enemies? no lie, some of those enemies look like they're out of "the problem solverz" and it legit ruined the game for me.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The dev of this game is apparently making a new game based off.....
MOTHERFUCKING MUGEN SENSHI VALIS WOOOOOOOOOOOOO LET'SSSSSSSSSS FCUKINGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Valis H Game is what i've always ever wanted!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSs
BTW I'm aware of Valis X, but that shit sucked.

Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know. You can grab the demo at hentai-sharing. I've yet to test it myself, i hope i am not dissapoint.

EDIT: So apparently it's not a new game. It's the same fucking game but with a game where you instead control Yuko from Valis.
Now, don't get your hopes up. It turns the game SFW basically. No fucking H Scenes. What a fucking dissapointment.

Last edited: