What's new

ACT [赤いトンボ / Red Dragonfly] Sangoku Musou: Empress of Tragedy / 三国夢想 王元姫無惨 (RE173746, RJ173746)

Status
Not open for further replies.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [Red Dragonfly] Sangoku Sword Hime

The game look beautiful but ...
Need a better gameplay
1- I never know what I need do
2- Sex Scene dont have effect in the character, need a corruption or any count =/
3- Where is the chest and treasure that sometimes speak villagers
4- I need griding ... I need do someone greater with repeat gear, maybe a automatic power up in base item
5- 50 clothes ... half are destroy cloths

Edit: Need Gamepad xbox support, I dont like play with keyboard a simple game, only shooters and SC

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game look beautiful but ...
Need a better gameplay
1- I never know what I need do
2- Sex Scene dont have effect in the character, need a corruption or any count =/
4- I need griding ... I need do someone greater with repeat gear, maybe a automatic power up in base item
5- 50 clothes ... half are destroy cloths

Edit: Need Gamepad xbox support, I dont like play with keyboard a simple game, only shooters and SC
Press Tab to open local map. Head for blue circles = NPCS that will speak to you. Makes bosses show up if you reach proper point.

ReinhartX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how do i change costume? ive unlocked it but doesnt seem to change no amtter what i do

Cypress131

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So i'm running into a problem with this game and i can't figure out how to fix it.

The game runs fine, but the moment i get into a scene the camera moves directly above the character and stays there. I can hold the right mouse button and drag it back down, but if i let go of the button it goes right back up to the top. also, my mouse wheel is not zooming in or out.

Anyone have any ideas on what could be wrong?

Edit:
After playing around with it more, the mouse wheel works in the menus but not ingame. Also, i checked the output_log.txt and it's filled with this error:

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

[Object/Object/Find By Name] in [_Main Camera Asia/Normal/On Update]: The object named [MapCamera] was not find. Keep in mind that this Block can't find disabled objects

Last edited:

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There actually are some treasure chests scattered across the map. For example, on stage 2 there's one in the middle of the lake. Although it's just a guaranteed regular drop, no special drops as far as I know.

Anybody got a full save yet?
I can't seem to find a save file but I did find the registry key which I've attached. If anyone knows if the actual save file is somewhere else, let me know. To be honest though, since full gallery is unlocked by default, all you have left is gameplay which isn't really worth sticking around for too long.

My 2nd save is where I've grinded up damage + 100% crit damage to the point where you can just spam the 0 cd dash into mobs and clear them out.

So i'm running into a problem with this game and i can't figure out how to fix it.

Anyone have any ideas on what could be wrong?
Just gonna throw a guess out here, perhaps you should try panning the camera around by holding left mouse.

Also there's some bugs I've noticed with the berserker skill. Once I maxed it out to 3.1x attack speed it becomes very hard to actually do the full combo. Your character does some very rapid slashes usually ending on the first shockwave hit. It required some extremely rapid clicking and some luck in order to finish the full combo. It's possible that it was intended to prevent spamming the "phoenixes" but since you can still do it, I don't think it's the case. Also, as I reduced the cooldown and increased duration, it eventually reached a point where my attack speed became permanently boosted without needing to press skill key. Also not sure whether this is an intended feature when cooldown is equal or less than duration.

Attachments

Last edited:

spaceballs14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So like what's the secret monsters on every level anyways? I couldn't find the one in prologue that got mentioned in this thread.
I found the first one right when you turn around. I believe it only works if and when you start the game. The second area there's a monster in the lake (next to the chest for me), but then my theory of special monsters was ruined when it showed in act 3 or 4. Both of those monsters only spawned in 1 location for me, but i have yet able to find any others that just spawn in one location besides the bosses.

Cypress131

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok so i figured out my problem and was able to fix it... but i don't know what caused it.

In the input configuration i have a ton of weird stuff. Many "plyPad1A1" all the way through to A10, and all were bound to joystick 0. I plugged in a controller and remapped all those to random stuff on that controller (because i can't find a way to clear the primary input), and that seemed to make the problem go away.

Just a heads up if someone runs across something weird like that.

Also, does anyone know where unity saves these configuration files? I downloaded the trial to test it and it automatically loaded up the configuration from my other download. Just curious.

spaceballs14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I do want to mention as well if you Press 'H' when next to one of the H monsters you will become downed, instead of trying to wait for his move. you can also just do a esc then h to go to the next h scene.

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I feel tired while playing this game. The only good things I found are beautiful environment and effect.

- Boring game play
- Super grind
- Fucking large map without reasonable
- I hate 3D rag doll H animation

And fuck! the last boss make to give up. 300,00+ HP and kill me in one hit :mad:

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I feel tired while playing this game. The only good things I found are beautiful environment and effect.

- Boring game play
- Super grind
- Fucking large map without reasonable
- I hate 3D rag doll H animation

And fuck! the last boss make to give up. 300,00+ HP and kill me in one hit :mad:
cheat engine could help you

fortheheckofit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

guys when a monster rapes you, what do you have to do to use "CUM" i can only use normal or fast, "cum" is always obscured

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

guys when a monster rapes you, what do you have to do to use "CUM" i can only use normal or fast, "cum" is always obscured
some grabs have a cum animation some don't.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

some grabs have a cum animation some don't.
pretty much sums up the whole game. impressive effort but I'm still left unsatisfied. they could have used a one map or at lest smaller ones, then spent more time on the gameplay itself and instead of trash mobs, that all randomly spawn in front of you had only H able enemy's all with finishers and a reason for the H to be happening then a after effect if it happen to climax. its really nothing more then a 3D animation viewer. but they are getting closer.

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

any tips on this? i tryed but it didnt work
What I did was search for the gold on cheat engine then kill an enemy to get more gold and search again. Once you have tons of gold you can upgrade your abilities to crazy levels like 100% crit rate.

pretty much sums up the whole game. impressive effort but I'm still left unsatisfied. they could have used a one map or at lest smaller ones, then spent more time on the gameplay itself and instead of trash mobs, that all randomly spawn in front of you had only H able enemy's all with finishers and a reason for the H to be happening then a after effect if it happen to climax. its really nothing more then a 3D animation viewer. but they are getting closer.
I completely agree with this. It's like they have all the right parts, but can't quite put them together and make the game work. Unfortunately, they are disbanding after this so even though they're getting closer, this is as good as it's going to get.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I love the leveling made very simple because does not cheat you.
One can at any time to all places back.
Tips.
1. boxes and other things in houses or in.
Can you destroy dropt clothing Usually out and money ^^.
2.Im 2 Area give graves destroy ^^ = clothing.
3.Leute to talk Because by boxes on the map will be unlocked.

Small bugs that I have found.
1.Monster stuck firmly in erhöungen or in mountains. (But they can still useable haun ^^)
2.For crates items under nem terrain land where you can not get ran. (Unless you vienna rich account item to out there to haun it knocks willder).
3 Sex animations thanks to the de censur.
One sees as some animations are misplaced.

Last edited:

Kaien

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My camera keeps shifting without me. It keeps moving to bird's eye view. How do I stop this?

rakgi1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

pressing G changes outfit choices between 1 or 2 and thats it, any idea why?

Status
Not open for further replies.