What's new

ACT Unknown/Hiatus Loli [Jamming Software] サキュバスラビリンス Succubus labyrinth (RJ287855)

Tenma

Reputation score
Of course the school girl is a higher level succubus. JKs in Japan, terrifying.

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I haven't tried it myself, but maybe the fullscreen issue could be mitigated with an external program? Whenever I've got issues with a game not being fullscreen (or looking like shit in fullscreen; looking at you, literally any WolfRPG game), Lossless Scaling tends to do the trick. There are other alternatives out there (i.e. free ones), but that's the only one that's really worked for me.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I haven't tried it myself, but maybe the fullscreen issue could be mitigated with an external program? Whenever I've got issues with a game not being fullscreen (or looking like shit in fullscreen; looking at you, literally any WolfRPG game), Lossless Scaling tends to do the trick. There are other alternatives out there (i.e. free ones), but that's the only one that's really worked for me.
Are you talking about the one on steam?

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Fullscreen using Lossless Scaling worked fine for me, though I didn't play through the whole demo with it. (Edit: there're some problems if multi-display's switched on, but seems to work ok with it off).

The Imp? girl at the end becomes a common mob after you beat her fight and you can unlock Other animations for her it looks like by letting the versions of her that you can interact with do the moves on you i think. So I was able to unlock paizuri ,and sex. I dont think she had intercural at first but at some point she also got that as well. I might just be completely wrong on this but this is how it seems like it worked for me.
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by 'unlock' here, but even after viewing the 3 extra animations for the imp bloomer girls in the side rooms (both escaping partway through and continuing to game over), the regular bloomer mobs still only have the standing footjob and ground assjob animations. For me, at least.

Last edited:

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
yeah i had edited the post but apparently too late. I think you have to go back and talk to the old lady and she'll unlock it. Other than that i dont know. If you can get the cutscene when the old lady shows you the other map locations everything probably will be unlocked then. otherwise i dont know.

Edit. You'll be able to teleport back down to the floor with the bloomer girls after leaving (at least I'm able to)

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah, I think that's right. Just cleared the dungeon, talked to the old lady, then went back and they've started using all the animations. Thanks.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
FUCKING TRIAL BOIS!!!!!
Can you believe I f**ing missed that? 🤪

Somehow a lone goblin imp appeared in the cave's entrance. I have no idea why you would want to meet her again. For science maybe?

edit/@T++ users: you'll need to wipe out some commands, notably the MM_* (they're play, pause, stop). Most of them in commonevents, the rest in map#259 (enemies repository) and temptation rooms.
There are but few obvious others like 'animation'. The options/settings are in plugins.js (notably there are options for max arousal and struggle cap too).

edit/PS: it seems the auto function is bugged. If you're a fearless person, you'd search the js folder for convertEscapeCharacters(getParamString(['AutoWaitFrame', 'オート待機フレーム']))
Then, you'd change the line (590 in MessageSkip.js) to the probably intended:
JavaScript:
        var paramValue         = $gameVariables.value(204);
That thing in the settings which is at 60 by default is the related AutoWaitFrame time, by the way.

Attachments

Last edited:

cell943

Reputation score
Does this game unpack correctly for you guys?
Yes. You're likely having an issue with Japanese characters. Install the Japanese character set on your system (just google how to do that for your OS). Then download winrar and open the archive with it. Before extracting, click somewhere in the window and press ctrl+e. Then select the Japanese language. Now you can extract files without garbling up the Japanese characters.

PatataCrusher

Reputation score
Im stuck on the part with the black orb, what do i have to do with it?

Last edited:
OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I've already done that, she gave me 1000 coins afterwards, that is where i currently am right now.
She didn't talk to you about the new zone to explore? If not try to sleep in the inn and then talk to her the next day. Keep in mind that this is pretty much the end of the demo.

MrZed

Reputation score
So, is the full game out yet? or only the demo?

crathor

Reputation score
So the point where you get the new map is the end of the demo right? Or did I miss something?

Last edited: