What's new

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
translation:
自分の住処は台風のほぼ進路上でしたが、幸い立地条件が良かったらしく、特に大きな被害はありませんでした。
My residence was almost in the direct path of the typhoon, but luckily due to the terrain around me being good, there was no real big damage caused.

しかし隣町では複数川があふれたりと、大変なことになっているようです。川などはこれからあふれることもあるようで、まだ安心できる状態ではありません。
However the neighbouring town has several rivers flooding and causing troubles. The rivers will probably be flooding from now on, so we can't be assured [of safety] just yet.

Nelath

Reputation score
JSK was asked if he might finish before Christmas, and he said that he plans to do so, and hopes it becomes a gift for us.

That would be a great gift in my opinion! Especially with what he's got in the image for this update. Bless JSK for making footjobs a regular thing in his games.

Also, someone tried to deduce Nano's age by determining the year based off of the days in the calendar behind her...to which JSK said he didn't take that into consideration at all, haha. 1◯ is all you're gonna get!

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
JSK was asked if he might finish before Christmas, and he said that he plans to do so, and hopes it becomes a gift for us.

That would be a great gift in my opinion! Especially with what he's got in the image for this update. Bless JSK for making footjobs a regular thing in his games.

Also, someone tried to deduce Nano's age by determining the year based off of the days in the calendar behind her...to which JSK said he didn't take that into consideration at all, haha. 1◯ is all you're gonna get!

If JSK does, the community might have a 'white christmas'. 😂

serge_wasabi

Reputation score
The only problem I have with the new game is how she looks pretty much the same as the other red head. He could have changed her hairstyle, give her like short spiky hair, or pigtails.

crathor

Reputation score
Hey guys, I kinda lost track here.
Is there already a translation for the niece game ( ) ?
I can't seem to find it and I'm not sure wether it's me being blind or the game not being translated yet.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
The only problem I have with the new game is how she looks pretty much the same as the other red head. He could have changed her hairstyle, give her like short spiky hair, or pigtails.
Isn't it meant to be a remake of his second game?
Makes sense she looks the same

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
That was kinda the point. It's a remake of Orekko, in which we didn't get to actually fight her, I think he's testing out how to work in the groping mechanics into the fighting mechanics. Personally though I think he already did that very well in Great Demoness. The suspended titfuck and felatio started with some of the old school fondling and kissing. I just hope he's able to work in kissing and breastplay like that into most of the h-scenes themselves.

serge_wasabi

Reputation score
That was kinda the point. It's a remake of Orekko, in which we didn't get to actually fight her, I think he's testing out how to work in the groping mechanics into the fighting mechanics. Personally though I think he already did that very well in Great Demoness. The suspended titfuck and felatio started with some of the old school fondling and kissing. I just hope he's able to work in kissing and breastplay like that into most of the h-scenes themselves.
its kind of meh, but whatever Ill just wait for the next game. Im hoping he adds a dark skin girl also, since he hasn't done one yet.

I got all the endings and counters but 1, she looks like she is going to grab you then does a drop kick. It says you can counter this move, but it never works.

Last edited:

Aesthetic

Reputation score
its kind of meh, but whatever Ill just wait for the next game. Im hoping he adds a dark skin girl also, since he hasn't done one yet.

I got all the endings and counters but 1, she looks like she is going to grab you then does a drop kick. It says you can counter this move, but it never works.
If you're using Icevail's latest translation it's because that's a glitch.
Icevail translated with the release version of the game for obvious reasons. JSK released an updated version that fixed that glitch and a few others like the facesitting glitch.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah, I partially translated the initial release version of the game, I could download the latest one from my DLsite's library, but I really don't have the opportunities to update it due to time and personal restrictions, I believe I mentioned it on the translation thread when I handed the links out for T-pals . 😒

Well, I could DL & UL the latest version to mega, give the link to that version for T-pals and when they have time, copy paste the dialogues from the old main swf file to the new one when and if they get a chance for it. 🤔

Delexicus

Reputation score
Yeah, I partially translated the initial release version of the game, I could download the latest one from my DLsite's library, but I really don't have the opportunities to update it due to time and personal restrictions, I believe I mentioned it on the translation thread when I handed the links out for T-pals . 😒

Well, I could DL & UL the latest version to mega, give the link to that version for T-pals and when they have time, copy paste the dialogues from the old main swf file to the new one when and if they get a chance for it. 🤔
The latest untranslated version of Satsuki is uploaded to the Mega repository. The JSK parser could be used to extract your dialogue from the initial release you translated. Then applied to the updated version. I haven't had time to do JSK translation work due to the attic repairs.

Construction adhesive applied to 16 of 48 sister rafters. And said sister rafters clamped then screwed to existing rafters. 14 screws per rafter.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
The latest untranslated version of Satsuki is uploaded to the Mega repository. The JSK parser could be used to extract your dialogue from the initial release you translated. Then applied to the updated version. I haven't had time to do JSK translation work due to the attic repairs.
Ah, well saves me the trouble then. 🤣

And the attic looks much better than it was when you first showed it, do you plan to do more than renovate it? Pull electric cables, heat insulation and all that?

Delexicus

Reputation score
Ah, well saves me the trouble then. 🤣

And the attic looks much better than it was when you first showed it, do you plan to do more than renovate it? Pull electric cables, heat insulation and all that?
My vacation is over so I can only dedicate a few hours per day now.

There's a bunch of prep work I can do each day. For starters, I need to pre drill the studs and OSB strips from a template I made up. It took me about two hours for the last batch of sixteen rafters. I also need to measure and Mark the exact center between the rafters. I then can screw down the floor anchors per those measurements. After the construction glue dries, I can remove the rafter supports and set them up on the next 16 rafters. Once those rafter supports have been wedged into place, I'll measure and cut the knee wall supports. The knee wall supports then need to be attached to the base board and rafters with metal tie plates. I then need to pre drill the rafters using the pre drilled studs as guides. Make any necessary adjustments to avoid drilling through roof nails and mark the adjustments on the pre drilled studs. Then the studs can be glued to the OSB strips and then the stud-OSB strip combo can be glued and screwed to the rafters.

And then we've come full circle and I start the process all over again. A lot of incremental steps, but all very structured and manageable.

The electrical and lighting work has been contracted out to a professional. As well as three foot banister walls for the stairs. Then I'll be stapling in rolls and Batts of R-14 insulation. Sheet rock is next, then joint compound. Then lastly, a few coats of paint.

This process will likely take at least a month to complete. But it is one of the last major steps needed to finish preping this rental house.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Newest blog post shows new Miyuka doing a blowjob.
Progress seems good. We might actually get this by November or December.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
He's remaking his first game too?

I wonder why he changed her from a blonde