What's new

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Manual creampie? So click to cum kind of thing? Well I mean, his creampie scenes are stupid long as is so it's good that we can finally get a short version though I don't actually fap to these games. I kinda just play em.
Well, looking at the picture posted on the blog, my money is on that we can now choose between automatic H-animation, without us pushing Slow, Fast, Climax / Cum ourselves, and manual mode, in which we do it the old fashion way, but this is just a guess on my part on what I see on the picture and what JSK has written in terms of gameplay changes. :unsure:

But without seeing it in action, I can't be certain of it.

Pacmanisawesome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Shoplifter was my favorite game :(.

I suppose it was for the setting, any kind of looming blackmail plot is my jam and Shoplifter and Shion had those just right. Irene didn't really have that same feeling for me and I hope this game can bring back the similar feeling the former two games had. Maybe like ''if you want the job you gotta do x'' or something, or acceptance into a school idk the plot and I don't care. Kind of sad to hear that it sold the least amount, I personally bought it myself. There is a market for those settings JSK!

Phenomenal

Reputation score

I suppose it was for the setting, any kind of looming blackmail plot is my jam and Shoplifter and Shion had those just right. Irene didn't really have that same feeling for me and I hope this game can bring back the similar feeling the former two games had. Maybe like ''if you want the job you gotta do x'' or something, or acceptance into a school idk the plot and I don't care. Kind of sad to hear that it sold the least amount, I personally bought it myself. There is a market for those settings JSK!
You are one naughty son of a .....

Aesthetic

Reputation score

I mean.. being the least popular doesn't mean it didn't sell well.

I think some studios would kill to sell as well as JSK's games do.

XDrakeX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I mean.. being the least popular doesn't mean it didn't sell well.

I think some studios would kill to sell as well as JSK's games do.
You know thats not really true. The shoplifter game wasnt the least popular actually it is pretty popular. On the english dlsite its on rank 6 of 17 with 212 sold units and on the japanese dlsite its also on rank 6 of 17 with 4298 sold units. I wouldnt call that least popular, i would call it pretty popular. Nearly Top 5 even. It even only needs 13 more sales to get on rank 5 ^^

Last edited:

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I was wondering if I could get some technical support on this one here... I had all my JSK games almost fully unlocked. One day HP Assistant decided to "Optimize" my computer and all my save files were purged when temporary files were deleted. I read the community guide seeking answers and found some confusing information about crome and not saving sol files. This confused me a bit since I don't use chrome to play the JSK games. I use the stand alone player. I also scoured the internet for solutions on how to enable flash games to save sol files, but right now I come up empty handed. I can make progress in the game and the scenes and ending are unlocked as I progress... but as soon as I close the game everything gets erased. This is happening for all JSK games. Please help!

Aesthetic

Reputation score
I was wondering if I could get some technical support on this one here... I had all my JSK games almost fully unlocked. One day HP Assistant decided to "Optimize" my computer and all my save files were purged when temporary files were deleted. I read the community guide seeking answers and found some confusing information about crome and not saving sol files. This confused me a bit since I don't use chrome to play the JSK games. I use the stand alone player. I also scoured the internet for solutions on how to enable flash games to save sol files, but right now I come up empty handed. I can make progress in the game and the scenes and ending are unlocked as I progress... but as soon as I close the game everything gets erased. This is happening for all JSK games. Please help!
I guess your temp data's getting wrecked everytime you close Flash Player hunh. Your going to have to look at the options in HP Assistant or check if you're accidentally running Flash "securely" in a virtual environment. It could be a virus protection thing, so maybe temporarily shut off your virus protection and play the game.

Either way this is a software problem not directly related to Windows so it'll be hard to troubleshoot. Good luck.

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
Also try right-clicking the game window and checking the settings. There should be a tab about saving data with a scroll bar, I just max that out and it's fine.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
When you open flash file in any browser, right click the flash window to open the flash settings, then check the tab where it asks how much flash can store data on PC, turn it on and set it to unlimited if its off. That should solve the .sol saves getting purged after closing the browser.

Those pesky optimization softwares tend to turn off temp file saving in browsers and erase those files from /Appdata without mercy whenever those are run to free more space from hard drive, unless those come with advanced settings where the user can choose whether which kind of files are ignored.

Its always a good idea to keep backups from your local flash games.

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I guess your temp data's getting wrecked everytime you close Flash Player hunh. Your going to have to look at the options in HP Assistant or check if you're accidentally running Flash "securely" in a virtual environment. It could be a virus protection thing, so maybe temporarily shut off your virus protection and play the game.

Either way this is a software problem not directly related to Windows so it'll be hard to troubleshoot. Good luck.
Also try right-clicking the game window and checking the settings. There should be a tab about saving data with a scroll bar, I just max that out and it's fine.
When you open flash file in any browser, right click the flash window to open the flash settings, then check the tab where it asks how much flash can store data on PC, turn it on and set it to unlimited if its off. That should solve the .sol saves getting purged after closing the browser.

Those pesky optimization softwares tend to turn off temp file saving in browsers and erase those files from /Appdata without mercy whenever those are run to free more space from hard drive, unless those come with advanced settings where the user can choose whether which kind of files are ignored.

Its always a good idea to keep backups from your local flash games.
That did it! That was the ticket. The option to store files locally was disabled. Thank you everyone for you support!

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New Blog Update. Having her show her rear, like Irina Game. Least there is more stuff to view at.

Also, JSK comments on how Figurines (Probably 1/7 / Gunpla) prices have soared but.... he doesn't have any space to put a new 1.

GEORGEM

Reputation score
New Blog Update. Having her show her rear, like Irina Game. Least there is more stuff to view at.

Also, JSK comments on how Figurines (Probably 1/7 / Gunpla) prices have soared but.... he doesn't have any space to put a new 1.
Dam, JSK really is a genius. That screenshot made my heart jump.

serge_wasabi

Reputation score
On english dlsite it sold less then Irene, and Karen (blonde martial arts chick)
Irene and Karen came AFTER it so they should naturally have the disadvantage there, but they still beat it out.
Cunning little girl in a tight spot, the game right before it sold more than twice as much.

Sales don't say too much though. It does worse than the battle games even on the japanese dlsite but it sold decently overall.

I will add that it's the least talked about game here on this board, and has the least amount of translators even interested in doing anything with it.

The heroine is just kinda boring in looks, dress and demeanor. The scenes are also kinda boring overall.

Manual creampie? So click to cum kind of thing? Well I mean, his creampie scenes are stupid long as is so it's good that we can finally get a short version though I don't actually fap to these games. I kinda just play em.
well the art is fine, the animations are also really good. Its just not a combat game, nor is the princess game thats chained up. Then again Japan loves girls that look like they are 12 years old for some reason. I know lolis are fictional characters and not real. Though it still makes me wonder if most people who like lolis are just pedos

marvelJustin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
First off, didnt see that the new demon lord jsk game come out, just downloaded the uncensored-partial translated one, made a Cheat Engine table for it (scan for the points value, and take the first 5 address digits and replace the subsequent first 5 address digits for the saved addresses below), overall: its alright. check attachment for the cheat engine table

Second off, maybe JSK can do a chikan like game (dialogue choices, gotta watch a certain progress bar for passengers from filling or else its game over, cop a feel and tease her until the second round on the train leads to public sex, etc...) and try to expand from there maybe

Attachments

RickyVanz

Reputation score
so.. its been a while since i post here, and i've been doing some mistake here asking for link.. and yeah..

just want to clarify a bit, im not 12 years old person who fake age account just to get into this forum. no.. im 21 years old. and i know how to f*cking read (im sorry, but its depressing to see myself being seen as childish) rules and stuff, that mistake i do is because i just want to test this forum's security and rule keeping, which is really good. fast response to rule breaking.. not like other forum i joined who need 4-8 days to respond to my rule-breaking behavior..

and i know i should've check the main post for information and all, but like i said, testing this forum rule and security.. and no im not gonna ask more link to anything. im just here.. enjoying every new post you guys made..

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I, for one, never doubted you for a second, Ricky! Hope your...above post will help clear the air with the others as well. I, for one, never again will doubt, Ricky!
Anyhoo, glad the forum security and rule keeping seem satisfactory, and welcome back!

On a more related note: chikan? JSK? ...
*GIMME!*

DeathX28

Reputation score
Anyone else think JSK can make a game featuring anime characters? Like fighting Saber from Fate/Stay Night for example, or fighting Shalltear from Overlord and have her enter her armored form on story mode 2.

Delexicus

Reputation score
Anyone else think JSK can make a game featuring anime characters? Like fighting Saber from Fate/Stay Night for example, or fighting Shalltear from Overlord and have her enter her armored form on story mode 2.
He could but I doubt he will. All his characters are either of his own design or based partially on other anime characters. I think our only hope for our favorite anime characters to apear in JSK games would be if someone modded them into the game.

I've toyed with the idea a few times, but my artistic ability is far too limited for anything more than a poor imitation.