What's new

Reputation score
I keep getting a black screen whenever I try to play an H-scene.
I'm also having this problem. Any one else having it or can guess as to cause? Thanks for the translation work!

*Edit - Oh derp, figured it out. Should have known to put the swf file in the folder with the rest instead of trying to run it alone.

Last edited:

BillyJohnson367

Reputation score
Does anyone know if this game " is by JSK? I was doing some extensive digging to find the other games that JSK made (this was a little bit before I found this site so I could just download them all in one swoop luckily) and stumbled upon it on this site. It seems JSK style to the tee and of course, is in Japanese but the anonymous person who posted the game says: "Not sure if this is an old work of JSK that never got released until now, or someone is channeling the spirit of JSK -Anonymous". I was just wondering if anyone knew about this, this could very well be one of JSK's first games or maybe even THE first one since it's so short and doesn't even feature the pleasure over-time system in the later games.

Since it's such a short and simplistic game, I decided to, with the amazing help of Icevail, try my hand at translating. I understand the pain that is inflicted going through that process, especially when you don't know Japanese yourself. It's such a pain...and takes forever to do. It's insane how people with little time even manage to do the partials.

This is no "official" translation or anything, I'm just also including it in the download link just to share what I did so don't belittle me if something is wrong. I translated to what I felt would be coherent English speech. Feel free to make corrections or anything if some sentences do not make sense. Download includes the Japanese and English translation I made.

Download: https ://mega. nz/#F!hThjjSYJ!rKARkj_KVlNwdilt_x_isQ

(Of course, make sure there are no spaces.)

Note: In this one, you can cum at different speeds and different dialogue can happen.
It certainly looks like JSK's work. Perhaps it is listed on JSK's site? However, upon load up, the game on CDG doesn't specify it as a JSK game, so maybe not. I may do further research on this topic.

By the way, I am also working on translations for some of the original games, since there are few who can take the time and effort to. I am working on the Hamakaze.swf file. Hope I can finish it by the end of the week.

Meist

Reputation score
It certainly looks like JSK's work. Perhaps it is listed on JSK's site? However, upon load up, the game on CDG doesn't specify it as a JSK game, so maybe not. I may do further research on this topic.

By the way, I am also working on translations for some of the original games, since there are few who can take the time and effort to. I am working on the Hamakaze.swf file. Hope I can finish it by the end of the week.
Yeah, his older games didn't start out with the trademark logo as evident by games like Misa, Sherry, and Rita. It also seems like none of the freeware games are posted on his sites anywhere...

Nice, good luck and all that. :) There are a lot of people that wished the older games were also translated.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Dumb question but what do I do when I see "chance" pop up?
For the roundhouse: If she has less than 25% max HP and you have enough action points = click when you see the "chance" and select the option in pink.
For the power bomb and atomic drop: Get enough action points and click when the "chance" appears. Select the option which appears.

Milkmaster

Lurker
Reputation score
Hmm sometimes nothing happens when I click on chance even when she has low health
Edit: Only happens when she does a kick during the fight, chance pops up but nothing happens when I click.

Last edited:

BillyJohnson367

Reputation score
It seems I am already facing troubles with the Hamakaze.swf file.

Could anyone specify if there is a forum on the web for JPEXS? Would be much appreciated.

But just to clarify, I was recently translating several lines of sentences. I saved and saved, no trouble. I, then, clicked the Hamakaze.swf file in JPEXS and it started doing this loop video of all the frames in the game. I cannot figure out how to stop the looping. When I play the file, it just loops all the frames. I don't believe I messed with anything. All I did was click on the Hamakaze.swf file in JPEXS.

Here's a screenshot of what it looks like (note: It doesn't show the looping because it's a picture):

JPEXS.png

It does a loop of every frame and when I play it in SWF File Player it keeps the frames loop going. I do not know how to stop it and it's already saved like this. Any help or ideas is very helpful.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
It seems I am already facing troubles with the Hamakaze.swf file.

Could anyone specify if there is a forum on the web for JPEXS? Would be much appreciated.

But just to clarify, I was recently translating several lines of sentences. I saved and saved, no trouble. I, then, clicked the Hamakaze.swf file in JPEXS and it started doing this loop video of all the frames in the game. I cannot figure out how to stop the looping. When I play the file, it just loops all the frames. I don't believe I messed with anything. All I did was click on the Hamakaze.swf file in JPEXS.

Here's a screenshot of what it looks like (note: It doesn't show the looping because it's a picture):

View attachment 15166

It does a loop of every frame and when I play it in SWF File Player it keeps the frames loop going. I do not know how to stop it and it's already saved like this. Any help or ideas is very helpful.
The 'main timeline' action script did not make it through the saving process.

This is caused mainly by two reasons;

1. You ran the sfw on background (on browser, etc) while editing the actionscripts and pressed 'save', that breaks the main sfw in many ways as you're
trying to modify a 'running script'.
2. I don't know (seems to happen randomly).

This has happened to me several times, led me to always saving two saves, both under different name, (example 'Hamakaze.swf' and 'Hamakaze partial.swf'), never overwrite over the old swf file that works, that way you can easily do the following;

-What you can do-

1. Open the original SWF and your modified SWF in JPEX
2. Copy paste the contents of your modified actionscripts to the original one.
3. Close the modified SWF*
4. Save**

* Same process if you have made chances to 'Text' folder, just copy paste all content from your modified to the original.
** If the folders/scripts 'disappear', simply right click the swf and select expand all.

Last edited:

BillyJohnson367

Reputation score
The 'main timeline' action script did not make it through the saving process.

This is caused mainly by two reasons;

1. You ran the sfw on background (on browser, etc) while editing the actionscripts and pressed 'save', that breaks the main sfw in many ways as you're
trying to modify a 'running script'.
2. I don't know (seems to happen randomly).

This has happened to me several times, led me to always saving two saves, both under different name, (example 'Hamakaze.swf' and 'Hamakaze partial.swf')

What you can do;

1. Open the original SWF and your modified SWF in JPEX
2. Copy paste the contents of your modified actionscripts to the original one.*
3. Close the modified SWF
4. Save

*Same process if you have made chances to 'Text' folder, just copy paste all content from your modified to the original.
Thank you so much.

Deltorio

Lurker
Reputation score
Yahallooo I have been away for some time because I've been HORRIBLY ill with influenza and I'm kinda recovering. The status is currently the same, the translator I have says he's still doing it but the way this is going I don't really think he's going to do it tbh, so I'll try to find more of em, I have the text for Karen ripped out with minimum repeats (I think) and I'm doing the same thing with Princess Irene, if you find a translator please send em my way or send me a HELLOOOO.

TL;DR this sucks and is going to take longer. help pls

BillyJohnson367

Reputation score
Yahallooo I have been away for some time because I've been HORRIBLY ill with influenza and I'm kinda recovering. The status is currently the same, the translator I have says he's still doing it but the way this is going I don't really think he's going to do it tbh, so I'll try to find more of em, I have the text for Karen ripped out with minimum repeats (I think) and I'm doing the same thing with Princess Irene, if you find a translator please send em my way or send me a HELLOOOO.

You could use Google Translate, Bing Translate (preferred), or find another website that can convert Japanese to English (or any other language). They're not accurate, but I usually just think up what would sound right.

By the way, if someone else is translating the game, then what are you doing?

Solodono

Reputation score
You could use Google Translate, Bing Translate (preferred), or find another website that can convert Japanese to English (or any other language). They're not accurate, but I usually just think up what would sound right.

Is Bing Translate better? I think as long as Mehrtinalus has the raw text it shouldn't be too bad at least machine translated through say Google if an official translator isn't able to be found.

BillyJohnson367

Reputation score
Is Bing Translate better? I think as long as Mehrtinalus has the raw text it shouldn't be too bad at least machine translated through say Google if an official translator isn't able to be found.
I prefer Bing Translator over Google Translator, due to testing it multiple times on several Japanese sentences. It seems, to me, of course, that Bing Translator is more accurate in translating. They're not accurate always and most of the time I must rewrite the sentences or come up with something similar to make it sound right.

I figured, "Why pay someone?" or "Why beg for free services?" I got the free services of the web at my finger tips.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score

You have me available in October like I previously mentioned if you want me to finish my shabby translations, but I can't do all 3 (Karen, Irene, Reimi) games at the same time, you people have to vote which one I start to work with first (all hail democracy and popularity polls), but we leave that discussion for early October when I have more better control over my schedule, aka vacation.

Deltorio

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm just editing, testing and ripping out text from these games rn. I like doing it, it's kinda fun :p And with the bing translation, I could do that, it's just that I wanted to prioritize a proper one instead of a shabby one. But now that I'm back in black I can do that in the sidelines as well.

Deltorio

Lurker
Reputation score
You have me available in October like I previously mentioned if you want me to finish my shabby translations, but I can't do all 3 (Karen, Irene, Reimi) games at the same time, you people have to vote which one I start to work with first (all hail democracy and popularity polls), but we leave that discussion for early October when I have more better control over my schedule, aka vacation.
How about you do the Irene one and I do the Karen one then? I'm not done yet ripping out the text for Irene so might as well just start on the stuff I have prepared.

Roaring

Reputation score
How about you do the Irene one and I do the Karen one then? I'm not done yet ripping out the text for Irene so might as well just start on the stuff I have prepared.
Will the Shoplifter Girl game ever be done?