What's new

JSK工房 Hgames Translation Thread

It remains to be seen on the dialogue how she is referred at as, if there is a line that goes along "The demonlord is a woman?", I could consider turning it to a "The demonlord is actually a demon queen?", then use that title on all demonlordette related dialogues henceforth.

Aka, MC thinks its a dude at first, but after seeing that the demonlord a woman, changes to call her as demon queen later on.

I've just seen Daimaou or '大魔王' as unisex title as far it comes to these title translations.

Just like Paladin / Holy Knight (Seikishi), Knight (Kishi), no gender involved, just the rank of a select individual.

To my ears Archfiend sounds like nostalgia trip to early might and magic days when playing as the inferno faction. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Not sure where else to ask this but I tried to use XUnityAutoTranslator on 大魔王様R and it didn't work for me.
How do I properly configure reipatcher to work here?

Pretty sure it has to be ReiPatcher 32bit to work. Have you hit Alt + 0 in game?

Not sure where else to ask this but I tried to use XUnityAutoTranslator on 大魔王様R and it didn't work for me.
How do I properly configure reipatcher to work here?

Change the japanese letters out from the game folder file path, write something random in english.
Then delete the old auto translation files and set it up again.

Are there instructions on how to operate the reipatcher in the community guide? For anybody that wants to -try- to MTL? I know it's gonna frustrate me to no end, but I've been super excited for this one from the get go.

Last edited:
Are there instructions on how to operate the reipatcher in the community guide? For anybody that wants to -try- to MTL? I know it's gonna frustrate me to no end, but I've been super excited for this one from the get go.

I don't think so, so here it comes. ( I rarely use it, I might be blowing shit out of my arse about this part)

1. Get reipatcher from the source site if you don't already have it on your PC.
2. Drag and drop the SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe to game folder.
3. Change the folder name to english, doesn't matter what you name the game folder as, just make sure its english (It won't work if you keep it as japanese runes).
4. Run the SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe
5. Do as you're prompted on the dark little window, just press something on your keyboard.
6. Run the DaimaohR (Patch and Run).exe (only needs to be ran once, you can use the game exe from here on out)
7. Run the game.

It will now auto generate MT texts on anything present on the game, the player choices, UI, dialogue, combat skills, etc.
I suggest changing the auto translator setting from ALT+0 (Zero not O) to something else than google translate, there are few choice of options there.

The translation file where all fun stuff is set in is in the path:
Demon Queen Yumisu R\DaimaohR(Win)\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text
And within file named _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt (Make your edits here while the game IS NOT RUNNING, otherwise you might lose a lot of progress).

Due to sheer amount of dialogue in the game (mostly sex scene variations on scene type), I hope you're ready to wait a bit longer than few days for something I can cook up on my end.
But as usual, I will step aside if someone wants commit on the project and make a public translation to the game.

I hope the above proves useful to those in need.

Last edited:
I don't think so, so here it comes. ( I rarely use it, I might be blowing shit out of my arse about this part)

1. Get reipatcher from the source site if you don't already have it on your PC.
2. Drag and drop the SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe to game folder.
3. Change the folder name to english, doesn't matter what you name the game folder as, just make sure its english (It won't work if you keep it as japanese runes).
4. Run the SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe
5. Do as you're prompted on the dark little window, just press something on your keyboard.
6. Run the DaimaohR (Patch and Run).exe (only needs to be ran once, you can use the game exe from here on out)
7. Run the game.

It will now auto generate MT texts on anything present on the game, the player choices, UI, dialogue, combat skills, etc.
I suggest changing the auto translator setting from ALT+0 (Zero not O) to something else than google translate, there are few choice of options there.

The translation file where all fun stuff is set in is in the path:
Demon Queen Yumisu R\DaimaohR(Win)\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text
And within file named _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt (Make your edits here while the game IS NOT RUNNING, otherwise you might lose a lot of progress).

Due to sheer amount of dialogue in the game (mostly sex scene variations on scene type), I hope you're ready to wait a bit longer than few days for something I can cook up on my end.
But as usual, I will step aside if someone wants commit on the project and make a public translation to the game.

I hope the above proves useful to those in need.
Thank you very much, hopefully this will help myself and others immensely. I can also be patient for your expertise, but this will hold me over. Besides, gonna be a couple days till I get paid anyway.

Change the japanese letters out from the game folder file path, write something random in english.
Then delete the old auto translation files and set it up again.
Damn, thanks. I didn't even know the japanese letters could be messing with the translation.

Alright, that partial is done for my part.

Main Title + Font formatting
UI (Buttons, skills, tooltips)
Endings (prologue, epilogue, most of lewds if not all)
Story mode (Player choices, Yumisu's responses), might have missed some loss texts, haven't tested out.
Sex: Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Missionary (Story / Rape dialogues, might contain rest as well, unsure, haven't tested out).
Service: Fellatio and Paizuri (Story / Rape dialogues, might contain rest as well, unsure, haven't tested out).

Untouched parts; Loli, Facesit (Leaving those for someone else to work on with), and extra modes.

If I missed anything, it hasn't been on purpose, I simply haven't come across with it.

I leave rest for the T-pals to manage.

Last edited:
Alright, that partial is done for my part.

Main Title + Font formatting
UI (Buttons, skills, tooltips)
Endings (prologue, epilogue, most of lewds if not all)
Story mode (Player choices, Yumisu's responses), might have missed some loss texts, haven't tested out.
Sex: Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Missionary (Story / Rape dialogues, might contain rest as well, unsure, haven't tested out).
Service: Fellatio and Paizuri (Story / Rape dialogues, might contain rest as well, unsure, haven't tested out).

Untouched parts; Loli, Facesit (Leaving those for someone else to work on with), and extra modes.

If I missed anything, it hasn't been on purpose, I simply haven't come across with it.

I leave rest for the T-pals to manage.
Thanks for the work Ice!

I am just one of the many, couldn't do this all by myself, wait till you see what they have cooked up.

Back