What's new

JSK工房 Hgames Translation Thread

personaluse213

Reputation score
Anyone know where i can find the translated ver of JSK games? the original thread doesn't have a lot of them

BirdmanGA

Reputation score
I'd say be nice, we were all new once. I'd suggest doing a bit more research before posting. I know 75 pages of one thread is a bit much to read through, but you'll find them eventually!

(Yes, I know, it might not take all 75 pages, but let's see him work for it!)

Last edited:

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Right, since the next game is right around the corner (25th being the ETA), I'll write it out clearly for everyone here, I won't be working on that title, so don't wait for it in vain, and no, I am not quitting translation, just skipping this title, not going anywhere, I'm like a bad rash that doesn't go away.

There is no particular reason for it, I'd just like to see someone else giving the translation part a try for once, I've been hogging that role all to myself for sometime now, and since the game is in unity format, its far more easier to provide translation to it than it was with flash, so, anyone interested in being the star of the show, the stage is all yours.

If someone starts working on the translation, I will aid if need arises.

If no one does anything for 2 weeks, then I will reconsider taking the mantle on and providing the translation, as per usual.

Amadrinksmall.png

Tellukoz

Reputation score
Right, since the next game is right around the corner (25th being the ETA), I'll write it out clearly for everyone here, I won't be working on that title, so don't wait for it in vain, and no, I am not quitting translation, just skipping this title, not going anywhere, I'm like a bad rash that doesn't go away.

There is no particular reason for it, I'd just like to see someone else giving the translation part a try for once, I've been hogging that role all to myself for sometime now, and since the game is in unity format, its far more easier to provide translation to it than it was with flash, so, anyone interested in being the star of the show, the stage is all yours.

If someone starts working on the translation, I will aid if need arises.

If no one does anything for 2 weeks, then I will reconsider taking the mantle on and providing the translation, as per usual.

View attachment 43415
We both know how is it gonna be in the end, but is your life, so you are free to do what you want, thanks for the heads up

Tellukoz

Reputation score
I didn't mean to sound rude, if anything I'm thanking him for the heads up, just like thanked him the effort in previous works and even proposed to pay for them to incentivize the translation effort before, that doesn't mean i'm ok with every decision he makes, but I respect the decision, is his life after all
I was refering to what happened to the 24th game after he went silent for days, nuke the translation after a discussion with an asshole, and the game was pretty much forgotten by everyone, seeing how almost everyone is dropping this game now, is happening again, and anyone who knows the story knows is gonna happen again

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Why must we fight these battles.png

I just want to give others the chance to translate these games for once before I'll storm in, that's all.
There is no other reason for me to skip this title in question.

No need to make this blow out from proportions.

Tellukoz

Reputation score
Sorry man, I'm a pessimistic person when it comes to nice things, and many here already dropped the game, sorry if I let out too much

jameson252

Reputation score
@Icevail you're a legend and I love you. It would be nice if we could figure out a good way to collaborate on translations. I could definitely contribute, but I just don't have enough time to translate an entire game.

starwolves

Reputation score
1. Run SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe within the game folder, make sure to rename the game folder to something in english before doing this part.
This will open dark little window, wait for it to do its thing, do as it instructs.
It will create a file named 'DaimaohR (Patch and Run)'

View attachment 42112

2. Run 'DaimaohR (Patch and Run)', only needs to be done once, close the game.

View attachment 42113

3. Take both txt files into the created folder 'AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text'

View attachment 42114

4. Run the DaimaohR.exe and enjoy the game

View attachment 42115
I'm sorry but I don't understand step 3, I don't think the translation that I got is corrected. What did I do wrong ?
P.S Thank you a lots btw, never knew you were the translator of JSK products for a long time. I didn't even know jsk games still on with production until I decided to... looking back.

Attachments

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm sorry but I don't understand step 3, I don't think the translation that I got is corrected. What did I do wrong ?
Step 3.

You need the text files from the repository, you can find the link to it on the first page of this thread, its the drive link.
You will find all the necessary files there to make use of the partial I've provided, just slap those files where I pointed it out with the guide.

P.S Thank you a lots btw, never knew you were the translator of JSK products for a long time. I didn't even know jsk games still on with production until I decided to... looking back.
Yeah, its most likely since I don't have a habit of making grand show of what I do, I hate being in spotlight, but I'm glad that you have found my mediocre offerings to be of use.

Last edited:

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
View attachment 43463
What kanji is the first one? It does not appear in the auto translation document to change it?
Its these lines in the auto translation file 凌辱エンド= X and 監禁エンド=X
One of those is for the Options and the other for the Gallery selection.
Change the X in it to whichever translation of the sentence you'd prefer.
I don't know why its Rape End in the options, but Captured End in the gallery, either oversight or intentional.

Be mindful that reipatcher uses google translation as default auto-translation, so it might mess up some sentences big time, just like in your case.
You can change the default translation method by pressing alt + 0 (zero not O).

Last edited:

Tellukoz

Reputation score
Its these lines in the auto translation file 凌辱エンド= X and 監禁エンド=X
One of those is for the Options and the other for the Gallery selection.
Change the X in it to whichever translation of the sentence you'd prefer.
I don't know why its Rape End in the options, but Captured End in the gallery, either oversight or intentional.

Be mindful that reipatcher uses google translation as default auto-translation, so it might mess up some sentences big time, just like in your case.
You can change the default translation method by pressing alt + 0 (zero not O).
Thank you, found it, didn't know why it was translated like that, also I'm using bepix unity auto translator, but damn, making sense of some of these translations is a headache, passing them trough the google translator in the browser gives you sometimes something more coherent, but some are still senseless without context and some words don't even translate at all