What's new

JSK工房 Hgames Translation Thread

J474

Reputation score
Hey! I wouldn't mind helping with the games as i've been supporting JSK for a while now. While i don't understand Japanese, I do have some experience with unity if it helps

Tellukoz

Reputation score
Somebody knows if there is a way to just extract the Japanese text for the unity auto translator? some dialogs go too fast to be translated and added to the autogeneratedtranslations doc and the log output shows some errors with some kanjis

Haggio3

Reputation score
Step 3.

You need the text files from the repository, you can find the link to it on the first page of this thread, its the drive link.
You will find all the necessary files there to make use of the partial I've provided, just slap those files where I pointed it out with the guide.

Yeah, its most likely since I don't have a habit of making grand show of what I do, I hate being in spotlight, but I'm glad that you have found my mediocre offerings to be of use.

Hey Icevail, for MGBuster I can't find the text files in the repository. How do I go with the auto translation in this case ?

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey Icevail, for MGBuster I can't find the text files in the repository. How do I go with the auto translation in this case ?
Refer to a post I made earlier, before the game was released, its few pages backwards, that answers for the first part of your question.
As for the second part, you need to rely on the auto translation for the time being.

Haggio3

Reputation score
Refer to a post I made earlier, before the game was released, its few pages backwards, that answers for the first part of your question.
As for the second part, you need to rely on the auto translation for the time being.
Thanks, managed to make it work ! Yeah, the auto translation is almost unreadable. better thank nothing though

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Partial for MGB2 - Rurika, is in the repository.
Covers Story mode 1, 2, 3, UI, endings+lewds, missionary, cow girl and doggystyle and some other random parts.

I'll fix it overtime whenever I get a chance to do so.

Take the Resizer file also, and dumb it in the same folder as the translation, Xinchi Noxtek was kind enough to provide font size fix for the community.

I started the partial on version 1.0, and finished it on 1.2.

If someone wants to finish the translation, feel free to use the file I provided if its acceptable enough to work on with.
If my partial isn't up to standards, you have the tools and means to put me in my place.

satania laugh.gif

Last edited:

GEORGEM

Reputation score
I don't think so, so here it comes. ( I rarely use it, I might be blowing shit out of my arse about this part)

1. Get reipatcher from the source site if you don't already have it on your PC.
2. Drag and drop the SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe to game folder.
3. Change the folder name to english, doesn't matter what you name the game folder as, just make sure its english (It won't work if you keep it as japanese runes).
4. Run the SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe
5. Do as you're prompted on the dark little window, just press something on your keyboard.
6. Run the DaimaohR (Patch and Run).exe (only needs to be ran once, you can use the game exe from here on out)
7. Run the game.

It will now auto generate MT texts on anything present on the game, the player choices, UI, dialogue, combat skills, etc.
I suggest changing the auto translator setting from ALT+0 (Zero not O) to something else than google translate, there are few choice of options there.

The translation file where all fun stuff is set in is in the path:
Demon Queen Yumisu R\DaimaohR(Win)\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text
And within file named _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt (Make your edits here while the game IS NOT RUNNING, otherwise you might lose a lot of progress).

Due to sheer amount of dialogue in the game (mostly sex scene variations on scene type), I hope you're ready to wait a bit longer than few days for something I can cook up on my end.
But as usual, I will step aside if someone wants commit on the project and make a public translation to the game.

I hope the above proves useful to those in need.
If anyone's still confused, I've created a Reipatcher section in the JSK Community Guide under Translation Tools 101 using Icevail's explanation. I've also added a link to the Reipatcher source site in case it's someone's first time!

Josba

Reputation score
The translation file where all fun stuff is set in is in the path:
Demon Queen Yumisu R\DaimaohR(Win)\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text
And within file named _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt (Make your edits here while the game IS NOT RUNNING, otherwise you might lose a lot of progress).
Just to note, this is a bit off. "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" shouldn't really be edited at all. A new text file should be created in the folder (name doesn't matter), then copy the lines you want to translate over to that file. No need to close the game and you can press Alt-R to reload the files while in-game. (You don't need to delete lines from _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt either, other files have precedence.)

This way you don't have to worry about work being lost.

Delexicus

Reputation score
Hey everyone, this is my first time posting in a forum like this, but I just wanna say that I'm really thankful to all the translators out there for translating such amazing games. You all are doing God's work, thank you VERY much.

I just wanted to ask if there are any translations available for Handle Delicate Niece and Corner-Masturbating Student? I've been looking everywhere and my search has ultimately led me here. So thank you all again for translating these great games!
Check the first post or my Signature. It's in the JSK Community Guide's download section.

Delexicus

Reputation score
Hello again! I've downloaded the Magical Girl Buster from the download link in the Gdoc, and in both .swfs (the vanilla and the modded version), I've encountered an issue where when an H scene is about to happen, the screen fades to white and then just never shows it. I've tried playing the same game from the H-flash site instead and it works just as fine there, but the translations are still unfinished and I don't wanna use that version if possible. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Thank you!
You need to download the entire game folder. Not just the main SWF file. Specifically the sub folder.

starwolves

Reputation score
Damn, hope JSK will interest in Taimanins game base. It's feel like in all erotic adults that have ever made, they could get a top 3 for sure.

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
Damn, hope JSK will interest in Taimanins game base. It's feel like in all erotic adults that have ever made, they could get a top 3 for sure.
You mean like Fuuma Girl Maisa (#9)? It would be awesome if that got the R treatment. Same thing goes for Vampire Hunter N. (#5)

Last edited:

Pikachuxd2234

Reputation score
This thread is for translation discussion only.
hi ,i am new here, someone have a save file with all scenes for
Is the Demon King aiming for life by an elf female knight?

starwolves

Reputation score
You mean like Fuuma Girl Maisa (#9)? It would be awesome if that got the R treatment. Same thing goes for Vampire Hunter N. (#5)
Yeah dude, and vampire hunter Remake too ? Heck, too bad I don't know japanese to attend their page. I only learning 3rd language and I don't even have the time for it.

Philsy22

Reputation score
The files don't seem to open when I download them I enter in the password and it fails to open or it will say it's the wrong password but I am copying and pasting the password it says to.

Last edited:

Delexicus

Reputation score
The files don't seem to open when I download them I enter in the password and it fails to open
Wrong thread, But I'll bite. What software are you using? 7zip? Bandizip? Also, are you capitalizing the right letters?