What's new

JSK工房 Hgames Translation Thread

Delexicus

Reputation score
Try just typing it out. You may have copied an extra space by accident. I DMed you the password too.

nyarnar823

Reputation score
Hey guys, I'm having an issue with Caring for A Moody Niece (specifically Cyber Eclipse's 100% translation of it) where any H-scene just turns into a grey screen, this isn't like the Magical Girl Buster problem where every single .swf file turns into a white screen, it's just Cyber Eclipse's .swf that turns grey, does anyone have a solution? Thanks!
Where did you downloaded it?

Delexicus

Reputation score
I got it from the original JSK Directory before it got wiped and now the 100% Translation from Cyber Eclipse isn't in the new Directory.
The grey screen usually means you are missing the files In the sub folder.

Hoodedkiwi

Reputation score
Oh yeah the 100% translation does indeed lack the "sub" folder, a shame it's not in the new directory, the translation was really solid.
This probably doesn’t work but have you tried copying the files from the other version’s sub folder? I’m just curious as to what that would do, probably just use that version’s translation right?

Delexicus

Reputation score
oh alrighty then, thanks for the reply! I guess we have to wait for Mr Cyber Eclipse to make his versions public again.
You could download the apk version and use winrar or 7zip to extract the flash files. All the APK's were made by Cyber Eclipse for flash era games.

Hoodedkiwi

Reputation score
You could download the apk version and use winrar or 7zip to extract the flash files. All the APK's were made by Cyber Eclipse for flash era games.
Wait really? I'll try that out then, thank you!

Last edited:

eyelessdeathtrap

Reputation score
Im having trouble getting the translation to work on 28) As the Champion, Anything you do to a Cute Challenger in the Ring is allowed! how do i get it to work?

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Im having trouble getting the translation to work on 28) As the Champion, Anything you do to a Cute Challenger in the Ring is allowed! how do i get it to work?
Well, for starters, make sure you have the right bepinex version, JSK uses 32 bit unity, so make sure yours is also 32 bit bepinex and have the correct xunity translator plugin for it, or use reipatcher, whichever you fancy more.

Then make sure there are only english fonts present in the folder path of the game, for some reason that also solved the issue on my end when everything was as necessary and nothing worked.

And finally just run the game and you're set.

eyelessdeathtrap

Reputation score
Well, for starters, make sure you have the right bepinex version, JSK uses 32 bit unity, so make sure yours is also 32 bit bepinex and have the correct xunity translator plugin for it, or use reipatcher, whichever you fancy more.

Then make sure there are only english fonts present in the folder path of the game, for some reason that also solved the issue on my end when everything was as necessary and nothing worked.

And finally just run the game and you're set.
Oh ok, i was also wondering if you have done a translation for it

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh ok, i was also wondering if you have done a translation for it
No, I don't have anything solid and public ready on my end, aside from the fights and endings of the game I haven't really touched the translation, we had another translator that was interested working on it, he did make solid progress, so I left the translation in his hands, but then the guy just vanished out of nowhere, like, deleted accounts and vanished from everywhere we knew him from, we're still kind of wondering what on earth did happen to him.

I am considering picking up the translation and doing it from scratch, but right now I need some R&R, had a bit of rough batch at work, a real death march, left me quite exhausted, I need some time to recover from that, I also have some other projects waiting on the line when it comes to translation, I plan to finish those before I touch this game.

Last edited:

gyggi

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi. Tried to pick on things a little bit but couldn't find a working link to Tengux’s JAVA GUI Text Parser. Both google drive and mega links seemed to be dead. Also failed at finding it anywhere else on the web. Would greatly appreciate if someone could point me towards working link, reupload old ones or call me a dumb fuck for missing it somewhere.
Thanks =)

Delexicus

Reputation score
Hi. Tried to pick on things a little bit but couldn't find a working link to Tengux’s JAVA GUI Text Parser. Both google drive and mega links seemed to be dead. Also failed at finding it anywhere else on the web. Would greatly appreciate if someone could point me towards working link, reupload old ones or call me a dumb fuck for missing it somewhere.
Thanks =)
I can understand the confusion. Some of the links are still messed up on the various docs from the last Goodle Drive meltdown. All JSK related stuff is now linked via the .