What's new

JSK工房 Hgames Translation Thread

johnro

Reputation score
As the parser isn't working so well, I haven't been working a lot on the translation, there's a lot of stuff to do and it takes too much time for me to translate via FFDEC.

specialrape01

Reputation score
Here is my translation of Selene. I know it's a broken english but it's english (Deepl). Do not hesitate to bring some feedback about things I can update so it sounds more natural.
(sorry Icevail, I didnt even know that someone else was working on a translation)

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Here is my translation of Selene. I know it's a broken english but it's english (Deepl). Do not hesitate to bring some feedback about things I can update so it sounds more natural.
(sorry Icevail, I didnt even know that someone else was working on a translation)
I wasn't, I completed the partial few days after the game was released.
I generally do work on JSK games once released, if given the chance and time.

Nice to see others taking up the task of translation onto themselves.

Last edited:

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score

Thank you very much, gonna check it out tonight.

johnro

Reputation score

Glad to know someone is working in the translation too, as I couldn't do it myself. My schedule changed a lot and I don't have a lot of time to work on this.

quazar8692

Reputation score
Hello everyone, this is my first post, I usually just lurk every few months.

Recently I wrote a node app that translates the csv files the pasrer out puts and ran the Selene csv through it.

The app uses languageApp api as apposed to the regular Google translate function the guide suggests.

I haven't tested the translation just yet, but I imagine the result is much more playable. I'll edit this post when I get home to include the csv.

The node app itself requires some additional stuff, bit I'd be happy to share it and explain it's requirements if anyone would like me too.

Edit: added the csv file, uploader doesn't support csv so be sure to rename it.

Attachments

Last edited:

Delexicus

Reputation score
Hello everyone, this is my first post, I usually just lurk every few months.

Recently I wrote a node app that translates the csv files the pasrer out puts and ran the Selene csv through it.

The app uses languageApp api as apposed to the regular Google translate function the guide suggests.

I haven't tested the translation just yet, but I imagine the result is much more playable. I'll edit this post when I get home to include the csv.

The node app itself requires some additional stuff, bit I'd be happy to share it and explain it's requirements if anyone would like me too.
I would be very interested to learn how to use this node translation system. It should be interesting to see the different styles of output it's capable of.

EDIT 1) It looks like your Google Sheet link is locked down. It says I need to request access.

Last edited:

quazar8692

Reputation score
I would be very interested to learn how to use this node translation system. It should be interesting to see the different styles of output it's capable of.
Some folks over at npm started a project to enable unlimited google translate requests, some of them went so far as to reverse engineer the token you'd use to authenticate requests. Im still trying to get that package to work, but I wanted to continue work on the app, so I found a similar package that supports sending the requests through a proxy.

You'll need to have Node.js and npm.

Once you have those installed open up a cmd/terminal and install packages the app needs by pasting these in commands.
npm i socks-proxy-agent
npm i express
npm i @paiva/translation-google
npm i follow-redirects
npm i papaparse
npm i minimist
npm i child_process
npm i fs

Once that's done you just need a proxy you can use to get around googles request limit. The Translate package supports socks, and I was already using a socks/tor package in Docker, so that's what I ran with.

After you've installed Docker the tor package can be added pasting the following command in cmd/terminal.
docker run -it -p 9050:9050 -d dperson/torproxy
OR
docker run -it -p 9050:9050 -d dperson/torproxy -l "<country>"
replacing <country> with a country code, Like: US or DE
the 9050 is the port that will be use to reroute requests, if for any reason you need port 9050 to be available for some other application make sure to cange it before running the command.

The last thing you need to do setup wise is get the Docker Container ID for the Tor Proxy, just paste the following into cmd/terminal.
docker ps

CONTAINER ID IMAGE
xxxxxxxxxxxx dperson/torproxy
It should spit out something like that, copy whatever is in place of the xs' and open Restart.bat in a text editor, replaces the xs' with your ID and save it.

The last thing you need to do is drop your .csv in the same folder as the app and click start.
It will automatically save the csv as MT_"original_csv_name" when its done, and "Saved" will be the last thing listed in the console.

Some Notes
This is by no means quick, Its averages about 1000 lines every 30 to 45 minutes. (Selene has like 60k+ lines).

There is an exception list, which is just a list of words it will force a translation for. It only triggers if the line as a whole is on the list.
It also skips lines its already translated before.

If you watch the console long enough you will see it spit out 1 of a few errors, You can usually ignore these. The most common reason it happens is because the translate package doesn't include a method to cancel/delete requests once they go out. The app assumes the proxy is dead, and restarts the docker container if it doesn't receive a response within 5 seconds. This causes an error because the connection is no longer available.

It may restart the Proxy multiple times before it finds one that is responding quick enough.

I think I've covered it all for the most part, but I'll be back online around this time tomorrow as well.

Attachments

Delexicus

Reputation score
Does anyone know who translated the freeware game XX with Kanami - my sister? I'm trying to fill out the Freeware credits section of the JSK Guide.

Delexicus

Reputation score
I did some testing with Tengux's parser lately and I found out that it does work with ALL of JSK retail games. Both Deconstruct and Recompile features work fine.

I need to apologize here. I did not personally confirm the report that the recompile breaking bug existed before spreading the word that it needed fixing.

So the good news is that anyone interested in translating the last three games can do so in Tengux's CSV format without worrying about the parser not functioning.

Tellukoz

Reputation score
I tried the Tengux's parser to port the icevail's translation of Manhunter Yua in it's last version (the one that fixed the skirt bug in a time freeze scene) and the deconstruct step went fine for both the translated version and the last untranslated one, made copy of the untranslated one, merged it with the translated one (in both text to translation and translation to translation), that also went fine and tried to recompile it with the last untranslated .swf file ,selected the folder of the last untranslated too, started exporting and stuff, reach the part of scripting and "this may take some minutes", and it crashed (closed itself and windows says stopped working), so either I screw something, or is the potato of computer that colapsed when java started using 3 of the 4 GB of RAM aviable, or something else, but yeah, this is why I don't make my own drugs

Delexicus

Reputation score
I tried the Tengux's parser to port the icevail's translation of Manhunter Yua in it's last version (the one that fixed the skirt bug in a time freeze scene) and the deconstruct step went fine for both the translated version and the last untranslated one, made copy of the untranslated one, merged it with the translated one (in both text to translation and translation to translation), that also went fine and tried to recompile it with the last untranslated .swf file ,selected the folder of the last untranslated too, started exporting and stuff, reach the part of scripting and "this may take some minutes", and it crashed (closed itself and windows says stopped working), so either I screw something, or is the potato of computer that colapsed when java started using 3 of the 4 GB of RAM aviable, or something else, but yeah, this is why I don't make my own drugs
I'll see if I can do the same version upgrade procedure after work.

Tellukoz

Reputation score
I'll see if I can do the same version upgrade procedure after work.
Thanks, I wanted to give it a shot and learn how it works, but I have a love-hate relationship with java, but I guess anyone with some degree of experience with software and coding can say the same, in the end I'm just curious why the recompile part was the one that failed, I'll keep trying anyway, just hope the potato doesn't burn itself

Delexicus

Reputation score
I was able to apply Icevail's 09-07-2020 translation over the Game update 10-25-2020 version of Yua. It's being uploaded to the MEGA Repository now. I noticed that Tengux's parser spikes to 4.5gb+ of ram usage during the recompile operation. It's closer to 4gb for the extract only. That may be the issue for you. Sounds like maybe you have 32 bit JAVA installed. That would make sense for it to crash on recompile then since 32 bit java caps out at 4gb of allocatable memory.

Tellukoz

Reputation score
Nope, is 64 bit java, i checked that already, but the one capped at 4gb is my computer RAM, like I said, it's a potato, then I guess i'm out until I get a better computer, it's a laptop, so getting a bigger RAM for the model isn't really worth, specially with a 1.33 ghz intel i5

Makein

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This walkground need to be fixed or more detail added for it..
Because on heart route - 3/4 choice for me She talks and only Middle answer give me heart... Then nothing go as writed... Use it with v1.2 game

小悪魔からは逃げられない/Cornered by a Cheeky Devil
Hearts ❤❤❤❤:
  • Talk, Top
  • She talks, Bottom
  • Talk, Top
  • Talk, Top
  • She talks, Middle
  • Talk, Top
  • Talk, Top
  • Left created box, Bottom
  • Talk, Middle
  • She talks, Middle
  • Talk, Middle
  • She talks, Bottom = ❤
  • Talk, Middle
  • She talks, Middle
  • Talk, Middle
  • Talk, Middle
  • Left created box, Top = ❤
  • Right created box, Middle = ❤
  • Right created box, Middle
  • Talk, Bottom x5
  • Top left created box, Middle
  • Bottom right created box, Middle
  • Bottom right created box, Middle = ❤

Diamonds 💎💎💎💎:
  • Touch her boob once
  • She talks, top = 💎
  • Talk, top
  • She talks, top
  • Talk, top
  • New option appears, middle
  • She talks, middle = 💎
From here, click and hold, or keep clicking on her boobs to move the mood bar at the top all the way to the left.
It should stop at a line right before the left end.
  • Talk, bottom twice
  • New option appears, bottom
  • Talk, bottom
  • New option appears, bottom
  • She talks, middle
  • New option appears, top = 💎
  • She talks, bottom
Click on her boobs/panties to build up your right gauge until the 5 options pop up.
Click 1, 2 or 3 and play through the H-scene.
  • She talks, middle
Click her boobs/panties again and move the mood bar all the way to the left
  • Talk, bottom
  • New option appears, bottom = 💎
Diamond not worked too...
Maybe guide work for 1st playtime?

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Hey all i do like guides when playing any of the JSK studio games and already seen the ones here and my god its been helpful, however I still like paying for the games on the proper website itself to make sure the people that make the games so its a bit more money and makes em feel like they're work is paying off. Is there any other creators that may be recommended that i could look to playing more of these games?
Wrong thread

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Appreciate the work! But does anyone have a version of this that doesn't automatically hack your existing save to give you everything out of the gate? Or am I stuck with playing the untranslated version?