Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Jumpers Rebirth

So, here's the count I have for the votes:
A- 0
B- 1
C- 4
D- 4

Everyone that seemed to like option C after voting for D the first time I counted for the third option.

If it comes down to it, I'd choose Option C over Option D, even though the game is meant to put some fear in the players over losing a character. If players don't really want to experience that loss, I'll take it out of the game. Keep in mind, if we go with Option C, becoming a higher class (like Aiva, Guardian or Silth) won't clear your total corruption points.

Just vote on option C or D now, seeing as how those are the ones most people prefer.
hmm... *noses in* Not to step on any toes, but why not a C/D mix? Make option C have a harsh enough penalty that players will really, REALLY not want to have to use it (massive XP loss, including loss of skills gained with that XP, which will likely include their higher class skills for a time).

I've never played this and don't have the experience to judge, but it just seems like the people voting C want the option to make full characters as with the A system... but want a backdoor that they aren't perm-lost if they fall to full corruption.

... Just my two cents on looking at the votes. *quietly backs away again*

Hali

Lurker
Reputation score

I agree with Kathy... Toes are bad things to step on, but I too get stupidly attached to my Me's. Getting corrupted is awesome fun, but... I wouldn't mind watching from inside my own body while I awaited to be rescued in a neutral zone... So... C? ^-^;; I also wouldn't mind B, but that option gets no votes, so C it is ^-^. *Hides behind Kathy as she backs away.*
(PS: I wouldn't have put my two cents in if I wasn't asked so please don't get mad!)

OP
SilentSilth

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

hmm... *noses in* Not to step on any toes, but why not a C/D mix? Make option C have a harsh enough penalty that players will really, REALLY not want to have to use it (massive XP loss, including loss of skills gained with that XP, which will likely include their higher class skills for a time).

*snippity*
Well, D is a mix of C. You still gain CP if you choose to go the 'Easy' way, but in the end you can be healed of your corruption.

I agree with Kathy... Toes are bad things to step on, but I too get stupidly attached to my Me's. Getting corrupted is awesome fun, but... I wouldn't mind watching from inside my own body while I awaited to be rescued in a neutral zone... So... C? ^-^;; I also wouldn't mind B, but that option gets no votes, so C it is ^-^. *Hides behind Kathy as she backs away.*
(PS: I wouldn't have put my two cents in if I wasn't asked so please don't get mad!)
This thread is a legally binding contract saying you'll play the game, so...

Hali

Lurker
Reputation score

Gah! You tricked me! *Tears the thread to pieces!* Legally bind me with this-...

Shit...

Fine, but you're regret this! Well... Probably not... But I'll get you for this! Well... Probably not that either... I'll play...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If I had to choose between the 2 personally, I know I'd go with C.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

I'd go with C myself then. Also, I'm immune to any and all binding contracts due to ignorant bliss.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm switching to C. I intend to play it that way.

What are the ways of reducing corruption? Aside from that one Life spell?

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

I was talking with Silth earlier, and he said we're likly going with C. You reduce corruption by taking an EXP debt at a ratio of the CP you want gone and the debt you go into.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That means, now we wait for Silth to do all those updates he wants to do, before tossing our characters into the pot.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

wow, this still alive? o,o Since when?

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That means, now we wait for Silth to do all those updates he wants to do, before tossing our characters into the pot.
How much time does Silth reckon these updates will take?

OP
SilentSilth

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Tentarix asked me how long it would take, so I reckon at least another 30 days.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I reckon that your reckoning in response to Blue's reckon, regarding the timeframe of 30 days IS WAAAAYYYY TOO LONG!

Quartz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sure you can. I blame BlueSlime for this.

See? That was easy.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Question. In what way does this game involve jumping?

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There are these creatures that leap(or jump) from a surface, and attach to your character's ass to impregnate her anus~