What's new

Kathy's Legend of Zelda CYOA

OP
K

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Kathy's Legend of Zelda CYOA

I've been lurking these Linemarvel forums for a few years now, (probably will go back after this post) but I just created an account here, to say on behalf of all other lurkers, great job on this CYOA, and I am really glad to hear you wll be starting it up again!
... Wow. I pulled a lurker out of hiding. *snickers*

I'm really shocked at how many people suddenly rallied behind this thread when it was reborn (I won't say necroed, because at this point it's back to full life unlike any necro post could ever do). When I said I was going to start it up again, I figured maybe a dozen people were enjoying my story, and that was good enough for me to want to continue, but with more and more people coming out of the works, I am ever more confident that this is a good decision.

Don't expect new posts too quickly, I have a few RL obligations to take care of before I let myself get carried away with the relaunch, and I know if I started immediately, I'd only neglect my RL duties... I'm bad that way.

I've collected most of my old notes though, and think I've gotten back into the story that I was writing, so once I pick up again, we should dive into it full steam ahead!

Kring

Lurker
Reputation score

I've collected most of my old notes though, and think I've gotten back into the story that I was writing, so once I pick up again, we should dive into it full steam ahead!
Best news I've received all year. No lie.

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just a few things to add in, as background for the story...

I am taking inspiration from several older zelda games as well. Pre-MM/OoT. But I am NOT taking any inspiration from the newer games... (yet, parts of this may change if it gets requested enough.)

The LS system is staying as it is, but may be slowly refined as I think of new ideas to adjust it.
Personally I agree with the older zelda games as well as MM and OoT. The only things I might like to see from the newer games showing up in here are the new races that they introduced like the Twili.

I am technically still a lurker here but I originally got an account to participate in this COYA since I enjoyed reading it, so I am very happy that it is going to be returning.

OP
K

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

Personally I agree with the older zelda games as well as MM and OoT. The only things I might like to see from the newer games showing up in here are the new races that they introduced like the Twili.
I may consider that, but like I said, for now, just the older games. Though I've played a few newer ones, I really don't have a good feel for where they'd fit into the story as it stands.

As for everyone else, I've had a few questions about when this is starting up again in full.

I just want to tell everyone, YES it is going to start again. No, I'm not forgetting it. But I've been more than a little busy with RL business matters, and work comes before play. (After all, if I can't afford my internet connection, imagine how fast this would suddenly die off :p )

So don't feel as though I've abandoned you. Things are just taking a little longer to get rolling again.

Themightycrom

Lurker
Reputation score

I've always said that anything creative requires time and full attention so if Kathy has stuff on the go hogging up time, all must be patient and wait for when a writer is allowed to take their time to write the work created is much better than a rushed bit of trash =)

OP
K

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

(Romani's Defeat. The Legend Continues...)

Romani's eyes slowly came into focus again... She'd blacked out, just as she feared. It was only for a moment, but it felt like forever. Her fingers slowly pushed in and out of her strained pussy, starting to swell and ache from all of the attention she'd been getting, as she moaned in pained, unwanted orgasm, yet again unable to stop herself from continuing.

Her mind was dulled by the curse, and her vision dipped low to where her sexual juices pooled beneath her, mixed with those of the men, and strange monsters, that had recently been using her. The sight of her slutty, broken body disgusted her, how she could have let this happen so easily, her free hand raised to caress her breasts, tracing around her puffy nipples, pinched and teased so many times she could barely stand to touch them, and yet she couldn't stop herself from twisting each one roughly, gasping out in pleasure as she barely kept herself from climaxing again on the spot.

The curse's hold on her was strong, and getting stronger, fingers scooping up the filthy seed of the men that came across her breasts and face, bringing the disgusting release to her lips as she kissed and suckled it from her hand, gasping between hungry bouts of slurping at the cum from off of her used body, drinking it with a dark lust that could not be sated.

"... this..mmh.... would never..oooh... have happened... nh..ah... if.. if Cremia... was around..." she began to whisper to herself, head hung low, lifting one of her ample breasts towards her lips, tongue caressing around it slowly, flicking at her nipple and desperately trying to wrap her lips around it, a slow, lewd suckling sound coming as she cleaned it from the male spunk still dripping off of herself, her moans getting more and more intense again as she plunged yet another finger into her stretched pussy, working her body in every way she could manage, the heat of her lust making her brain feel like it was melting away...

A rough popping sound came as she lost hold of her breast, letting it bounce free as she roughly fondled herself again, head thrown back and squeezing her tits until they ached as she thrust her fingers in as deeply as she could muster, "Nnn of course... no wonder they had no fear of letting me go... with this curse, I'm helpless... I defeated the one guard they sent along, and I'm still laying here moaning... they can come take me again whenever they... ooooh... whenever they want..."

The idea crossed her mind sharply, and she envisioned herself laying back on the crate and being fucked again, causing her body to shiver in anticipation and desire, yearning for the feel of those cocks against her, inside her, releasing all over her again.

"...this... this wouldn't have happened... if... if Cremia was here..." she repeated to herself in disgrace. "The farm was doing so well with her around... even when things got bad..." Her mind wandered as the heat overtook her, "At their worst, when the Gormons got bad, you still kept it together and put on a strong front... you even managed to make that important delivery when... when the moon... was falling... with..."

Her mind flashed, reeling as she trembled in orgasm, sobbing... even as she pleasured herself, it only hurt more, her orgasm not enough to sate her, instead only seeming to spur her onward as she worked herself rougher, mistreating her already abused pussy and breasts more harshly than even her enemies had done to her, and the disgrace of her climaxing again was peaked by one of the Gormons walking into view as she did, his face still covered by that mask, but she could tell he was grinning, watching her...

... Her body ached... every touch burned like fire.
... She was ashamed... humiliated by what she was cursed to be.
... Hopeless, lost, alone... she looked to the man that approached her.

"Don't you worry, Romani dear. We'll put you up someplace you can have that needy cunt satisfied day and night." he said with a cruel laugh, as his hand roughly grabbed at her shoulder, painfully dragging her to her feet... but even with his sadistic joking and cruel treatment, she was too deeply under the dark power to stop herself, her hands still cradling her breasts harshly, and plunging in and out of her dripping pussy. "But tell me girl... just what triggered such a hot reaction so suddenly? I'd been watching you for a while, and you were resisting so well until... well, maybe you just were dreaming of my cock inside you, eh?"

Romani looked down in shame, biting her tongue, struggling against the man's grasp, shoving against him, tears falling to the ground as she fell back again, hitting the floor hard. 'I can't tell him! I won't! Not this, of all things...' her mind screamed, "NO!" she yelled out, her mouth tried to match what her brain was crying out, but her willpower was failing her as the curse quickly brought her back into complete submission, "No! ... No... please... help me... Link..."

The man merely smiled down at her as he approached again, Romani unable to stop touching herself, and kneeling there helplessly before him, crying as she'd whispered the name of the one she loved so freely, even with all of her might, it only gave her one final burst of strength to fight with... a futile gesture at best. "A lover then? Hoping to be rescued? We'll be sure this 'Link' gets what's coming then..."

"Link... forgive me for being so weak..."

(This scene meant to bring Romani's adventures to a close, marking the beginning of the relaunch, and acts as a setup into bringing Link back into the action, and the first voting post.)

Last edited:

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Huzzah!
*passes alcohol all around!*
An amazing reboot :3

Lurker
Reputation score

Indeed I's happy that Kathy got the heart to continue.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Look to the east, into the distance... Do you see that?

Kathy has returned! Rejoice!

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Another lurker out of the mists to say heck yes! Take your time, Kathy, but know that we're all gonna be waiting with baited breath!

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Another lurker out of the mists to say heck yes! Take your time, Kathy, but know that we're all gonna be waiting with baited breath!
FAKE.
CLONE.
NAME THIEF >:O

But I have to agree <<

OP
K

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

(Link's Arrival... aka, Look to the east at dawn's first light.)
"After so much hesitation, I still don't know what they expected... that Cremia girl was captured so effortlessly, and Romani is nothing but a plaything now." one of several brown hooded figures spoke.

"There was something they worried about. It interfered last time. We made our move finally because of information from Zora's Domain in Hyrule." another one, of obviously higher rank spoke, hefting a slightly larger weapon as he boredly looked around, six of them guarding the gateway to the ranch, the moon high in the sky was setting, as he sun began to rise, the night was nearly over, and their victory was assured.

"It's a shame we didn't get sent in. I wanted a piece of that girl..." the expressionless mask of another figure half whispered his words, the monstrous visage hidden beneath twisted in a sadistic smile at the thought.

"You'll have your chance. She'll be brought back for proper training while the curse holds her in submission. Then we'll all have our chance with her." another of the group spoke, and a low, cruel chuckle came from the gathered mass.

Helpless moans echoed from the barn, across the vast fields of Romani Ranch, the girl was beaten, though the battle had taken far longer than anyone would have expected, her desire to resist them was strong, and she didn't give in as quickly as the others had planned, the farm should've already been secured by now...

The sky was slowly coming to life, a burning fire erupting in the east, as if the sun itself was rising to cut through the black night, chasing away the evil and bringing hope back to a desolate land.

Silence.

The group gathered by the gate seemed unable to speak, their words lost, nothing was to be said, their simple job of protecting the gate had been dragging on for so long, that they'd all long grown tired of idle banter.

But it was more than that. A strange feeling was settling over the group, a tenseness, unease, uncertainty. The longer guard duty dragged on, the more they felt as if something was wrong, as if someone from the town would find them here and stop them.

'...don't be silly, that town of weaklings? none of them would dare try to stop us...'

They said it so confidently at the start of the night, but now that one girl had done so much to hinder them, the words lacked their strength of conviction. Looking to one another, each of the masked monsters hoped the other would say it again, just to be reassured, but none dared open their mouth to let slip such a foolish thing... because it didn't need to be said... it was already understood... it was already known... but mostly because of the fear that to utter such a sentence was to invite fate to intervene and prove them wrong.

"Calm down, we've already won." The leader of the group said, but his words rang hollow.

A single ray of sunlight burst through the clouds above them, seeming to light a path off into the valley, through the darkness, it felt as if that light was blinding in it's radiance... And then they heard it. Faint at first, off in the distance, too quiet to know what it was.

Louder... Closer... The heavy thudding grew nearer by the second...

The pounding grew louder, and they began to make out what it was. "A horse?" one of them whispered, and he leader lept into action, "A rider approaches! Draw your arms and let me do the talking."

The powerful hooves stomped the ground mercilessly at a full gallop, this approaching figure meant to come to the ranch, and was in a hurry to do so.

"HALT! The new owners of this ranch insist that you turn back immediately, lest we be for-"

The words were cut short by a hailstorm of arrows, powerful shots slamming through all of the leader's companions, slaying them in an instant as magical fire burst all around him...

And behind the hail of death, was the most beautiful, powerful female he had ever seen. Her angry look made his heart stop as she bore down upon him, bow drawn, her ample bare breasts bouncing with each powerful motion of the stallion she was riding, and the bow was drawn back again, pointed straight at him.

A single powerful arrow slammed through him, his swords lifted to try to defend himself, as the arrow cleaved straight through both blades, crashing against him with an explosive force unlike any he'd ever known, enough force to fling him into the ranch's outer fence as the woman approached, pulling the reigns and the stallion stopped for only an instant, rearing back with a loud whinny, then hooves stomping the ground.

Wordlessly the woman stared at the figure pinned to the fence, and he stared helplessly back. "th...they're.. at the barn... about to force Romani to sign the ranch away." he uttered weakly, too terrified of this beautiful warrior to risk angering her with the need to question him.

Though she rode in practically nude, her hair flowing behind her, and her ample breasts naked to the world, tatters of a grey outfit having fallen round her hips as she rode, or perhaps even purposely stripped to give her better aim with that bow, and a scent of feminine lust and sexuality filled the air behind her, the woman clearly brimming with lust, the kind of sinful pleasure seeker that was dripping wet as she rode her stallion hard, sexual juices drooling down both legs... the leader of the now defeated gate guards could only stare at her...

All his life, his every desire was made to be satisfied by females, all of them nothing but slaves to his people. Every day being a slaver, he dealt with beautiful girls just waiting to be defiled and used, and this woman was perfection, the kind of girl that he could only hope to stumble across once in a lifetime, her scent, her body, everything about her told him that she was the perfect thing to place in his lap and have her ride him, she was, after all, a mere female, a toy, something beneath his notice for anything but HIS pleasure... and his instincts told him, without any hesitation, despite everything he believed, despite everything he'd learned and been taught his entire life... that THIS woman, was too good for him, contradicting a lifetime of mental training and conditioning in a single heartbeat. He was nothing compared to her magnificence.

Her strong legs urged the stallion forward, and the beast snorted into the beaten monster's face before he followed directions, leaving the injured monster where he was pinned, as the two charged towards the barn.

His breath came again, and he finally realized just what tremendous pain he was in, impaled by an arrow through his shoulder.

"who... who was that woman..."

(Ah, a little melodramatic, I admit, but I couldn't help but give Link a proper entrance into the game once more!)

'Romani... I'm coming.' Link thought silently to herself, her body ached, abused a few times recently, her ass still sore from the unexpected spanking she'd been given earlier, but none of that mattered now. She was back in her element. No matter how tattered her clothes were, or exposed she may have been, she would rescue Romani, and crush this attempt to steal the ranch from the sisters. The Gormon Brothers would pay.

Epona came to a sudden halt short of the barn, and Link tried to urge him on again, only to be refused. She realized something was wrong up ahead, the area wasn't safe...

A rough sigh left her lips as she kicked herself over Epona's side, landing hard and giving the stallion a reassuring pat on the side, a wordless thanking for a job well done, as she began forward, her bow slipped away, and her sword and shield drawn. Now alerted to the traps, she easily spotted most of them and rushed ahead as quickly as she dared, the barn so near, yet so far... how was Romani doing? Could they really steal the ranch so easily, just by making her sign some paperwork? What would happen if the ranch was really lost?

It was obvious why this ranch especially was desired by an army. Chateau Romani... the famous vintage of the ranch capable of bestowing what seemed like limitless magic upon the imbiber for a short period of time. An army given enough of it would easily conquer enemies that would otherwise be far superior...

But that wasn't why Link came here... it was a distant thought in the back of her mind. She was here to rescue Romani, and already far later than she hoped to be...

Rushing towards the barn, Link's approach spotted a group of masked figures at the front of the family's home, as she ducked behind one of the crates left out in the field, part of Romani's arrow practice, no doubt. A short glance around it told a very foul tale, the scent of a woman freshly defiled lingering in the air, and an evil magic aura still hanging in the air made Link's skin crawl, even as her pussy grew wetter from the dark spell.

Romani was close... right in the barn... she could barely hear a voice inside along with Romani's moans. Something had to be done quickly...

(Votes and info)
Link spent 6 arrows at the gate and soundly defeated the unprepared guards, but can tell at a glance, the group near the house is far better at fighting, and won't go down so easily. Though she can easily guess she has the advantage in a straight fight, Romani being nearby has many factors left unknown.

Vote 1)
A) Link charges the house, slaying the monsters there first before going after the barn, assuming that taking down enemies as she goes is going to make the going easier, and possibly draw out whoever is in the barn with Romani so she can face them in a straight fight.
B] Link mostly ignores the house and chooses to charge the barn, only slaying anything that gets in her way. Reaching Romani, and quickly, is a top priority, there's no time for stealth or dealing with secondary foes. She needs to get in and rescue Romani first. Nothing else is a concern until after Romani is safe.
C) Causing a ruckus and fighting out here may be more risky than beneficial. Alerting whoever is inside the barn may give them time to escape, perhaps even kidnapping Romani as they leave. It's too big of a risk to approach directly. Link must find an alternate way to get into the barn... unfortunately, the guards in front of the house will undoubtedly see her if she merely tried to sneak in... (See Vote 2 if C is taken)

C1) Link attempts a back way into the house (the barn has no back way in) and to lure the guard into the house somehow... It'll be tight quarters and give her a slight disadvantage, plus risks damaging Romani and Cremia's things, but it's for the best.
C2) Link heads out further into the field in a direction the guards will clearly spot her, attempting to use herself as a clear distraction to lure the guards out of earshot of the barn in order to deal with them.
C3) Having no other options in mind, Link attempts to present herself to the guards in a way that will hopefully get them to take her into the barn, she has backup weapons, and would easily be able to draw them once inside, she just needs to get inside quickly.
C4) Link attempts to put on the Gerudo mask again, concealing herself as a would-be ally of the group. Although there doesn't seem to be any other Gerudo nearby, hopefully she can get away with this attempt, if she just acts the part right...

Vote 2) (Only vote here if taking a vote C option in Vote 1. (C1, C2, C3, C4)) Realizing that distracting or manipulating the guards is probably the best way to get into the barn quickly, after Link formulates her plan she decides to act... (Note, not all of these options match up with the C votes. Example, Option B here may work for C2 or C4, but clearly won't with C1 (stealthy) or C3 (surrender).)
A) ...Slutty, whorish, dirty, a feint to get past the guards or slay them... Listening to Romani's moans, and smelling the release in the area she's hiding behind, it's obvious the guards will react to this kind of attitude. It's just a question of how they'll react... and if it's to her benefit, or detriment...
B] ...Like a powerful warrior, issuing a clear challenge to any who oppose her and declaring her utter dominance, backing it up by slaying any of them who face her.
C) ...Slyly, using cunning and cleverness to deal with the guards, tricking those she can, and deftly slaying those she can't before the others realize what's happening.
D) ...As a complete slut. Not the most graceful of approaches, but the guards outside seem to be lesser members of the group. Perhaps if she was captured or appropriately submissive to them, they would be forced to push her along to their superiors, who were undoubtedly trying to deal with Romani in the barn. (Sex-toy option, not a feint like vote A.)
E) ...Like Romani. A strange twist, but perhaps the group could be confused into mistaking her for Romani and bring her into the barn to question their leaders about it. It might be a tough act to pull off, but confusion may be the fastest way into the barn... Although this plan would heavily rely on none of the guards knowing for sure what Romani looked like, among other things.
Link's Stats: 4.5 / 4.5 hearts. 340 rupees. 5/5 Lewd Stamina (low lewd defense).

Wearing Grey Outfit, bare breasts at the moment.
(GO1 Condition) High Libido.

(Inventory/Equipment)
Equipment: Gerudo Outfit, "Blue" Two-Piece (extreme damage/no longer covering). Zora's Swimwear (extreme damage/no longer covering), grey remains of outfit (loin cloth + one shoulder top). Silver Scale. Slave's Silks (Green). Trick-Chains.
Well-Used Sword+Shield. Twin-Gerudo Blades. Wooden Sword (+3 levels, but cannot 'kill' enemies).

Masks: Deku Scrub, Gerudo.

Inventory: Hero's Bow (29 /35 arrows). Hookshot. Bomb Bag (4 / 10 bombs) 6 Deku Nuts, 2 Deku Sticks. 1 Bottle (Empty). "Goron Market" Key. Dr. Mizumi's Book. Multi-Pictobox (10 rupees to take a picture). Dorodock's Collar. Slave Scorecard (For Link, very high ranks). Gormon/Gerudo secret plans. Compass of Time Spell.

Picture Sets: Link and the Hylian groped at the Inn. Link/Epona in the Stables. Link/Ruto Hugging. Link and Pamela, Biri Egg Birthing, Spiderhouse Rape/Guro.
Companions: Kasuto Lake Biri (May be worn, Electrical attacks), Epona (For Riding), The Bombers (cannot be summoned, but give many bonuses if in the right place to assist).
Songs: Song of Soaring, Epona's Song (Epona and Biri Variations), Saria's Song (Ruto Variation), Song of Time (GO Recovery - Causes lasting penalties.)
Owl Statues: Hyrule Field, Kasuto Field.

Last edited:

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

C4: gerudo ally/spy then 2C

cunning is very powerful weapon along with a backstab to those who don't fall for the ruse

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

#1 - C, C2, #2 - C. The C's have it.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

1-A.

fuzzy

Lurker
Reputation score

#1 - C, C2, #2 - C. The C's have it.
I'll come out of lurking to agree with this and to say I absolutely love Link's re-entrance. I think it really caught the essence of what our link should be like!