#1 - C, C2,

#2 - C

Let's get this going on.

Last edited:

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Kathy's Legend of Zelda CYOA

(Ah, a little melodramatic, I admit, but I couldn't help but give Link a proper entrance into the game once more!)
Hee hee hee, a most proper entrance indeed!

I want to vote D - set the barn on fire. Gets the best of all worlds by driving the enemies and Romani out into the open. Romani can then make a break for it, while Link gets to snipe the bad guys instead of charging into their midst. If Romani can't hold onto the ranch, then destroying the barn so the enemies can't use the ranch is a good thing. If it turns out the ranch is still Romani's, well, Link'll take part in the rebuilding someday.

...whaddaya mean, the barn is fireproof? :p
I'm actually going to vote B - blitz through the enemy perimeter and charge the barn. Get between Romani and the enemies, then fight defensively.

Why this? Keep in mind, half the Bomber gang is on the way. So... Link draws all the enemy attention inward, and then the Bombers come along and hit them from behind. Link can teleport (the Song of Soaring); we can't assume the enemies couldn't teleport away with Romani if they heard Link beating up the guards outside. And I don't like the idea of subterfuge - I think they'd be wondering how Link got past the first set of guards.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Hee hee hee, a most proper entrance indeed!

I want to vote D - set the barn on fire. Gets the best of all worlds by driving the enemies and Romani out into the open. Romani can then make a break for it, while Link gets to snipe the bad guys instead of charging into their midst. If Romani can't hold onto the ranch, then destroying the barn so the enemies can't use the ranch is a good thing. If it turns out the ranch is still Romani's, well, Link'll take part in the rebuilding someday.

...whaddaya mean, the barn is fireproof? :p
I'm actually going to vote B - blitz through the enemy perimeter and charge the barn. Get between Romani and the enemies, then fight defensively.

Why this? Keep in mind, half the Bomber gang is on the way. So... Link draws all the enemy attention inward, and then the Bombers come along and hit them from behind. Link can teleport (the Song of Soaring); we can't assume the enemies couldn't teleport away with Romani if they heard Link beating up the guards outside. And I don't like the idea of subterfuge - I think they'd be wondering how Link got past the first set of guards.
Rallying behind Dematt!

OP
K

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

(Winning Vote: #1-C2 / #2-C. Move into the field and use cunning. The votes were rather clear on this one, so I'm going with it.)

Link cursed silently as she gripped her swordhilt, her muscles bunching up at the desperate moans of the girl in the barn, and she barely stopped herself from charging in without a plan. That wouldn't have helped Romani, and only risked putting herself in danger. First things first, she thought to herself, looking about the area.

She slid her grey outfit back on enough to be covering as she rushed back the way she came a small distance, back into the trapped field and looking towards the barn and house. Too direct of an attack and they would've simply alerted whoever was in the barn anyhow. This had to be something smarter than that.

Her equipment was limited, but she brought together a plan on the spur of the moment, noticing a small hastily dug trap covered in hay, Link quickly sprung it, watching an arrow fly forth and land in the distance on the ground. This would be her trap.

Pulling forth a set of Deku nuts and a couple bombs, Link began to hurl them about, starting with the bomb, letting it's eruption grab the attention of the group by the house, before causing flashes of light to erupt all around the area with the deku nuts, saving only a single one for her trap as she rolled a bomb off towards another trap, the explosion destroying the effort put into the trap, as pieces of the trap were thrown about the area, making it look like one of the foolish guards had simply stumbled into some of the traps laid down, before she ducked into the small hole and tried to remain concealed.

Her efforts worked quickly, and long before she would have had the chance to double around them, what seemed like the entire group from in front of the house was rushing on her position, voices overheard in confusion, not considering this an attack yet, but wary of the idea they may have missed someone on the ranch.

"You three, go check on the gate guards." the better armed leader of this group ordered loudly, his weapon not the low quality rubbish of the gate's leader, it was obvious this group wasn't just a bunch of pushovers. "If those fools came up here, there's a good chance this was just more of Romani's traps going off. But I want to know why they'd send anyone this way without orders."

Link couldn't tell for sure, having only seen four or five figures at the house, but unsure how many others were lurking nearby. It was a stroke of extreme unluckiness that one of the thugs running past stomped almost square on her back, smearing her face and breasts into the dirt as they bolted past, but thankfully not alerting them to her presence, the group seeming to mistake her for a broken piece of a spent trap. (0.5 hearts damage, chest and face covered in mud.)

The rest of the group began to scatter about, unspoken orders searching the area quickly, spreading out away from the explosion, Link spotting four of them still around... unfortunately again, one of them stumbling across her... this time far more alert and realizing she was there... her plan starting to fall apart as she clenched her sword and hurled it at the monster, hoping to slay it before it could yell out that it found her, needing just another moment to let the group that was fleeing get out of earshot...

Her plan falling apart faster than she'd created it, as the sword missed it, and it yelled out, "I FOUND ONE! GET HER!"

(Bad rolls. Poor Link, the plan was such a good one too. If she wasn't discovered (two failed checks in a row, with advantages) she would've gotten the drop on the group.)

Luck wasn't with the hylian heroine, but at least she wasn't surrounded... yet. Hurling her last deku nut into the fray, the entire group was taken offguard and stunned momentarily as she rushed from her hiding place, Gerudo Twinblades drawn and charging the figure that had dodged her initial attack.

Her blade swung hard, and the flailing monster's weapon clashed against hers, a sharp lash crossing her breasts and her top fell in tatters, causing her to blush darkly as she was practically nude once more, her follow-up attack finally slicing down the lucky bastard that managed to avoid two of her attacks, slaying him before the others recovered. (0.5 hearts damage, grey outfit top sliced off... can be repaired, but it's starting to get REALLY skimpy.)

Link pressed her advantage and as the other three were recovering their sight, her blades struck through one, rushing another as he barely defended himself in time, only the leader and one other monster left here to face off against, their dazed attacks going wide and easily dodged by the heroine as they tried to surround her, these two alone, she was sure she could finish off, but a yell from a short distance off was joined by the sight of those three that trampled her on their way back... they hadn't made it to the gate yet, but they clearly heard the fighting going on, rushing to aid their fellows.

Link's blades spun wildly as she clashed against the pair, at a clear disadvantage being two on one, her strikes going wide against the leader, then nearly striking the second warrior, only to feel the harsh sting of the leader's dagger against her side, she barely avoided the brunt of the injury, rolling to the side, away from the blade digging into her skin, her last shred of clothing dropping to the ground as the two grinned at her from beneath their masks, "Look here, another whore for our collection." (0.5 heart damage, 1 LS damage)

Link quivered in disgust and shame, annoyed that she could not end this fight quickly, and knowing if it turned into five on one, she was in deep trouble. These fighters were far superior to the weaklings at the gate, and she made a desperate final attempt to end the fight before it got any worse, plunging both swords towards the pair, the attack aimed fair and true, but spreading her efforts thin. The weaker foe taking the strike hard against his side and collapsing, not dead, but clearly injured and out of the battle, while the stronger, leader of the group, retaliated again, her attack overstretching and leaving her utterly exposed as he slammed his blades forward, Link's combat training allowing her to deflect the strike, avoiding any serious injury, only for the figure to bring it's filthy boot upwards, slamming between her legs and kicking her back hard, the filthy splattering sound of mud against her naked pussy making her gasp in pain and shame as she staggered back, the force of the kick enough to injure her no matter where it landed, as the lead warrior laughed mockingly at her again, "What a loose cunt... already dripping wet... that wet splat... were you laying in that hole touching yourself, girl? Just kneel down and beg, and we'll help you sate that needy pussy." (0.5 hearts damage, 1 LS damage, Link's entire frontside covered in mud now.)

The other three fighters were almost upon her, she had to decide fast how to end this conflict. Staying here to fight was risky, their leader a better fighter than she first anticipated, but moreso because she was outnumbered, badly. If it was just the two of them, she was sure this battle would be over before it began.

The remaining three monsters arrived, and were already starting to spread out into position to overtake her. If she could only delay... deal with them at a more casual pace instead of facing them all down at once, she knew this battle would become easy. But the longer she delayed, the longer Romani would need to hold out...

(Votes and Info)
Exhausted her Deku Nut supply and spent two bombs setting up her ambush. They seem to be far enough away from the barn that no one notices what's going on up there, but bad luck has left her facing off against nearly the entire group with few advantages.

Having taken several blows through the course of the battle, Link suffered 2 hearts and 2 LS worth of damage, and is unsure if a direct conflict can be won.

Vote 1) No longer surrounded, but outnumbered again, Link needs to act quick to handle the situation...
A) Link takes them all head on as before. It's the fastest way to deal with them, and the fastest way to go rescue Romani.
B] Growing frustrated with the battle, Link feels as if she must get to Romani before this battle plays out, turning from them for now and rushing to the barn. Though they will follow her, she can finish them off after rescuing Romani.
C) Realizing she's in bad shape, but still holds the advantage of skill, Link begins to lead her enemies, staying one step ahead of them as she remains out in the field to finish them... it will take time to battle this way, time she may not have... but it's far less risky than the other options.
D) None of her options seem appealing, she's practically lost. Her only shot is risking surrender and hoping they take her to Romani quickly. (Sex toy option)
Hybrid Vote B/C) Lead enemies away from the barn to the far side of the field, then double back and rush to the barn faster than them, allowing Link to avoid the main fray, while keeping them at a distance for when she arrives at the barn. (Takes time, and after the barn encounter, will have to fight them anyhow.)

Optional)
A) Continue using Gerudo Twinblade (attack bonus, defense penalty)
B] Swap to side-weaponry. Bombs, Arrows, Hookshot, etc. (feel free to suggest any specifics to use.)
C) Wield the wooden blade (cannot slay foes, but can stun/injure them, big level gain during combat).
D1) Return to Epona for aid in combat (archery combat, only viable for option C or Hybrid B/C, leading enemies around the field.)

Link's Stats: 2.5 / 4.5 hearts. 340 rupees. 3/5 Lewd Stamina (low lewd defense).

Wearing Grey Outfit, bare breasts at the moment.
(GO1 Condition) High Libido.

(Inventory/Equipment)
Equipment: Gerudo Outfit, "Blue" Two-Piece (extreme damage/no longer covering). Zora's Swimwear (extreme damage/no longer covering), grey remains of outfit (loin cloth + one shoulder top). Silver Scale. Slave's Silks (Green). Trick-Chains.
Well-Used Sword+Shield. Twin-Gerudo Blades. Wooden Sword (+3 levels, but cannot 'kill' enemies).

Masks: Deku Scrub, Gerudo.

Inventory: Hero's Bow (29 /35 arrows). Hookshot. Bomb Bag (2 / 10 bombs) 0 Deku Nuts, 2 Deku Sticks. 1 Bottle (Empty). "Goron Market" Key. Dr. Mizumi's Book. Multi-Pictobox (10 rupees to take a picture). Dorodock's Collar. Slave Scorecard (For Link, very high ranks). Gormon/Gerudo secret plans. Compass of Time Spell.

Picture Sets: Link and the Hylian groped at the Inn. Link/Epona in the Stables. Link/Ruto Hugging. Link and Pamela, Biri Egg Birthing, Spiderhouse Rape/Guro.
Companions: Kasuto Lake Biri (May be worn, Electrical attacks), Epona (For Riding), The Bombers (cannot be summoned, but give many bonuses if in the right place to assist).
Songs: Song of Soaring, Epona's Song (Epona and Biri Variations), Saria's Song (Ruto Variation), Song of Time (GO Recovery - Causes lasting penalties.)
Owl Statues: Hyrule Field, Kasuto Field.

OP
K

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

I want to vote D - set the barn on fire.
Unfortunately, if they simply leave Romani there, what are the odds she'll survive it, especially in her condition? And especially the poor cows penned up inside!

An interesting idea, but Link also lacks easy access to fire, plus would likely be noticed by the time the fire caught.

As for your vote (since the voting is already decided), don't forget there was someone INSIDE the barn with Romani. The best your option would do is stop more of them from getting in there with her :p Not very effective.

Also, the Bombers are much slower than Link, since she has Epona. They won't arrive in time to help most likely. Even running, it's a good distance to get to Milk Road, and then the ranch itself is rather large, don't forget. Odds are, they WILL arrive though, if Link opts to lure enemies around and handle them the slow approach.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

...Ow. That did not go well. Hrm. Well, since the fast approach is kinda out of the question...

I vote 1-C - Link starts kiting the enemies, using B - her Bow (for singletons) and her Bombs (for groups). We won't do Romani any good if Link gets flattened out here. On the plus side, while having her bosom bare and heaving will be distracting to poor Link... I think it'll be just as distracting, if not more so, to her foes. I'd say leave Epona out of it - if she mounts up, I daresay the enemies will abandon the pursuit.

Unfortunately, if they simply leave Romani there, what are the odds she'll survive it, especially in her condition? And especially the poor cows penned up inside!
I didn't realize there were cows inside. I'm surprised they're not making a fuss over all the racket. And I figured that Romani would be able to leave the barn under her own steam, since she entered it in the same condition...
As for your vote (since the voting is already decided), don't forget there was someone INSIDE the barn with Romani. The best your option would do is stop more of them from getting in there with her :p Not very effective.
Ehhh... I was hoping for "don't give 'em any time to think". Hoping to prevent a kidnapping, or a hostage-taking. 'Cuz these guys "know" that Link loves Romani, and would be loath to see her in danger.
Also, the Bombers are much slower than Link, since she has Epona. They won't arrive in time to help most likely. Even running, it's a good distance to get to Milk Road, and then the ranch itself is rather large, don't forget. Odds are, they WILL arrive though, if Link opts to lure enemies around and handle them the slow approach.
... well, I think they'll get their chance.

paltabor

Lurker
Reputation score

And Kathy's skill lures out another lurker... That and a stablized internet connection. Oh well, to the votes!

Vote 1: Hybrd B/C. These pukes are not the main objective. Let's get to Romani.

Weaponary vote: Combination of C/B. Use the wooden blade in one hand and hookshot in the other to stun and delay the targets long enough to retreive her main sword (possibly snagging it with the hookshot if the oppurtunity arises). When a clear spot pops up, run for it ( not without the sword though ). Also try and drop a bomb behind to slow them down and maybe catch a few in the blast. Finally try and use song to summon Biri on the run.

Reasoning: Time seems to be of the essence but we still need to deal with the current enemies temporarily. The wooden sword and hookshot give Link stunning opputunities, and Link HAS TO HAVE her sword. The bomb is more of a time buying measure, might work might not. Finally the Biri is needed because Link could use the back up, preferably as armor/shock enhancement. Also, dealing with the barn encounter first will HOPEFULLY give the bombers some time to arive and set up.

Note: Will only summon Biri if it will arive in a timely manner.

Question: Can Biri's shock power be used through hookshot? If so then I see the use of Biri hookshot as tie up and fry'em weapon. Also can hookshot be used as fighting chain? If so, opens up possibilities as strangling/hanging weapon.

And that's my piece. Thank you for reading.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

1-C, finish the fight you're in before you go and start another one. Optional C as well, just to be safe.

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

1- C, Use the ocarina to summon Biri (if this song works like epona's song did in the game Biri should be with us in a matter of seconds) while getting away form the group. continue to fight those that get close enough with the Twin blades though try to always keep moving and working closer to the barn.

Kring

Lurker
Reputation score

1-C. Gonna pile onto the bandwagon here.

OP
K

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

( not without the sword though )

Question: Can Biri's shock power be used through hookshot? If so then I see the use of Biri hookshot as tie up and fry'em weapon. Also can hookshot be used as fighting chain? If so, opens up possibilities as strangling/hanging weapon.

And that's my piece. Thank you for reading.

Link isn't going to lose her sword simply because of having hurled it like that, she's going to retrieve it after the battle (if she wins).

The hookshot is guarded against shock, which is why you can hookshot electric enemies without being zapped. This goes both ways.

As for a fighting chain, Link is untrained in this style, and the hookshot is very much not designed for it, making it a very poor choice to even consider using in this way. It's far stronger simply using it as it was designed, and would damage the hookshot to force it to stay extended like that.

OP
K

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

(Winning Vote, C! Optional extras ... C got some momentum.)

The battle turned against her, Link knew the only reason she was still standing was because she surprised the group with that deku nut early on, and now that there were four of them again, ready to face off against her, she wouldn't last a direct fight against them, not with their level of skill and teamwork.

Feinting in for an attack on the left, when the group moved to try to surround her, Link's attack never struck, and she took off running towards the far end of the field, leaving two of her foes confused in her wake, and two of them scrambling after her at top speed to keep up, none of them even getting close to the heroine.

Gerudo blades quickly sheathed, Link felt a more defensive stance was appropriate here, as the wooden sword she'd trained with slipped out, facing down against the first two monsters as they rushed up on her.

The first one attacked wide, Link's defensive stance forcing her to hold her ground and not press the advantage she saw, which she was thankful for an instant later as the second one rushed her, nearly cleaving across her exposed stomach as her wooden blade clanked against his wrist, followed by three quick strikes across the beast that sent him toppling to the ground in a heap. Far from dead, he was already struggling to recovery, but it was a good start, Link rushing further away, leaving the injured foe to take up her defensive position once more.

The battle raged on for quite some time, Link left panting and wheezing as the dawn light continued to grow, every furious string of attacks her foes brought upon her, deterred and countered quickly, leaving them limping away for a moment to recover, only to be replaced by their allies. Against four opponents, Link's defensive technique proved amazingly successful at saving herself from injury, but the wooden blade was all but useless at ending this fight.

For what seemed like hours of fighting, the enemy rarely gained any leverage over her, her strikes easily disarming them, but the frustrated opponents lashing out bare-handed, punching at her bare breasts or trying to tackle her to the ground outright, pinning her with a cry of success, only to realize their allies were all laying sprawled about nearby.

(The final exchange. Link goes down. (Stun/Successful enemy teamup, not defeat/GO))
It was their final exchange when the group bested the heroine for once, putting her to the ground as the injured gathering surrounded her, her sword thrown aside, but their weapons disarmed as well... hands roughly working her body, punching, squeezing her breasts, one harsh set of fingers finding her exposed pussy as they drove inside her, the heroine crying out softly and squirming beneath the group, as the leader pressed down against her, "Stupid girl... all of that effort just to stall us, to delay forever... what good was it all?"

Exhausted from the endless fighting, sweat pouring off her toned body and gently tanned skin, the heroine felt herself flat on her back, small bruises forming across her abused breasts as the monsters continued to assault her, her nipples getting twisted and abused, as a trickle of blood came from her lip where they continued to punch at her, desperate to finish the fight any way they could, obviously as exhausted as she was.

Link could barely see as a thick cock grind into her lower lips, a harsh thrust, and she was gasping and moaning, defiled by the monsters she'd been fighting for so long...

It was big... not the biggest she'd ever had inside her, that honor clearly went to Epona... but it still made her twist and writhe beneath her assailants, her pussy quivering and tightening as shame of being raped in broad daylight, out in the open field, filled her face with a sweltering blush.

Her foe thrust into her only a few times, each thrust causing Link to buck her hips back against him with a passionate grunt, as exhausted as she was from fighting, nude, for so long, even her sexually repressed body was begging to get a good, long fucking... but it was barely a couple minutes before he emptied himself, a filthy stickiness gushing into the heroine's exposed pussy as she felt the others trying to move, ready to take another turn on her body.

Disgusted, frustrated, angry, and most of all disappointed, Link had barely begun to feel the pleasure she so desperately desired as the cock slipped from between her pussy lips, and a gooey mess drooled from her body, the gathered group laughing at her as she twisted and moved needily, her soft pink left wide and craving more cock.

Just as they were getting into position to go at her again, a sharp kick to one of their skulls ended that notion, as Link shoved the others off of herself and lept to her feet... as tired as she was, she wasn't going to simply lay back and let herself be used like that...

(Bad roll on the last round there, 2 crits and 2 'good' attacks, Link retaliated against one, but the other got through. Link takes 0.5 hearts of damage, and 2 LS.)

Twin blades drawn again, Link realized that the long battle was turning against her, and continuing as she was would lead only to certain defeat. With two of the enemy dazed from her swift kick, it became a simple matter of facing off against the two that were still standing, both diving for their weapons, they barely had time to arm themselves and brace for her attack before the heroine's blades cleaved through them.

The final two had scrambled to their own lost swords by the time Link turned to face them, one of them the leader of the group, the other, the one that had came inside her.

Neither lasted against her next attack.

Swords sheathed, Link collapsed on her side, breath heaving and her pussy gushing messily. That battle had been far, far too long for her, and if any rested foe came at her, she knew her defeat was assured.

Nearly laying down to rest, Link's eyes caught the barn in the distance, with daylight more clearly upon her, she could only guess what Romani had been through, having already been moaning before this insane battle had begun...

Were they still going at it with her? Could she possibly have held out this long? Did they take the girl away while she was distracted with the fight? So many questions ran through Link's head as she struggled to her feet, the familiar shameful feeling of cum drooling down her legs giving her pause... she felt like such a complete slut, so useless, to have gone through all of this fighting, and been so needy for sex at the end of it, all while poor Romani was having who knew what done to her...

Link's legs quivered. She had to decide what to do...

Looking across the field, Link spotted a figure off by the gates. It wasn't one of the bombers, nor one of the monsters she was facing. It had a mask on similar to them, but was clearly a hylian, seeming to be running away from the ranch. It had to be one of the Gormons... If he was leaving like this, they probably already had what he wanted... the deed to the ranch signed over to him... Worse still, Romani may have already been taken away...

(Votes!)
The battle went tolerably for Link, saving her from a total defeat, but leaving her shamed and messy, but also exhausted. Her state leaves her at a huge level disadvantage if anything were to attack her.

Vote 1)
a) Link is too tired to continue like this. Stop and take time to recover. (Restore from exhaustion, regain some LS.)
b) Link knows she cannot simply rest yet, rushing the barn and trying to 'rescue' Romani still. Hopefully the Gormons still had her there...
c) Link realizes the Gormons are responsible for all of this, and by now, Romani is either long gone, or at least has been broken. Her efforts should focus on saving the ranch, rushing to the Gormon track and trying to capture the ranch deed before everything can become official.
d) Other Plan (Player Decided.)

Vote 2) The Bombers will show up any moment. Not the best of timing on their part, but at least now that they're arriving, they can be made to assist.
a) Help secure the ranch.
b) Sneak into Gormon Track to try to recover the deed.
c) Return to Town, they're of little use here now.
d) Other Plan (as player decided, same as above. Note: Bombers are not meant for direct combat. They fight if they get into something, but don't treat them like the Biri ally that goes along with Link for combat.)

Link's Stats: 2.0 / 4.5 hearts. 340 rupees. 1/5 Lewd Stamina (low lewd defense).

Nude. Exhausted. Cum dripping from pussy.
(GO1 Condition) High Libido.

(Inventory/Equipment)
Equipment: Gerudo Outfit, "Blue" Two-Piece (extreme damage/no longer covering). Zora's Swimwear (extreme damage/no longer covering), grey remains of outfit (loin cloth + one shoulder top). Silver Scale. Slave's Silks (Green). Trick-Chains.
Well-Used Sword+Shield. Twin-Gerudo Blades. Wooden Sword (+3 levels, but cannot 'kill' enemies).

Masks: Deku Scrub, Gerudo.

Inventory: Hero's Bow (29 /35 arrows). Hookshot. Bomb Bag (2 / 10 bombs) 0 Deku Nuts, 2 Deku Sticks. 1 Bottle (Empty). "Goron Market" Key. Dr. Mizumi's Book. Multi-Pictobox (10 rupees to take a picture). Dorodock's Collar. Slave Scorecard (For Link, very high ranks). Gormon/Gerudo secret plans. Compass of Time Spell.

Picture Sets: Link and the Hylian groped at the Inn. Link/Epona in the Stables. Link/Ruto Hugging. Link and Pamela, Biri Egg Birthing, Spiderhouse Rape/Guro.
Companions: Kasuto Lake Biri (May be worn, Electrical attacks), Epona (For Riding), The Bombers (cannot be summoned, but give many bonuses if in the right place to assist).
Songs: Song of Soaring, Epona's Song (Epona and Biri Variations), Saria's Song (Ruto Variation), Song of Time (GO Recovery - Causes lasting penalties.)
Owl Statues: Hyrule Field, Kasuto Field.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

1a. Rest for now, and if possible D. try to sneak back into the barn and rescue Romani.
2b.) And maybe send the Biri or something with them for back up if needed.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

1a. Rest for now, and if possible D. try to sneak back into the barn and rescue Romani.
yes!

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

this makes logical sense so lets go with it.

Kring

Lurker
Reputation score

Seems like the logical thing to do right now. Let's go with this.