Kathy's Legend of Zelda CYOA

OP
K

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Kathy's Legend of Zelda CYOA

(A rather resounding vote. 1A 2B)

Link's muscles bunched up, she began to run towards the man fleeing, catching herself short and turning, about to run to the barn, and again stopping before she got anywhere...

If she caught the man fleeing, it would've only meant another fight, and who knew what kind of backup he could get by the time they reached the Gormon racetrack.

If she went to the barn, there was always a risk something was still in there. Even if Romani was long gone, who knew how many of those monsters were still dealing with the house and barn, they could've simply been preparing the milk for transport, or who knew what else, and without support, she'd only become another captive, then who would rescue Romani and the ranch?

Link backed away out of sight, dropping back against the far side of the ranch, against one of the cliff faces that bordered it. She truly was a failure this day...

Link woke up a short time later, barely having been aware she dozed off. Her muscles still ached and she was still a bit tired, but clearly having recovered enough to do more than simply sit on her ass when important things were going on all around her.

She rushed back through the field and collected her things that were lost during the fight, her already skimpy gray outfit donned again, this time the repairs so flimsy it left most of her breasts hanging out beneath the top, and her pussy was practically on display around the tatters of the loin cloth she'd created, but at least she was dressed again as she picked up her sword and looked around...

The bombers had arrived while she was out cold, and they were blushing darkly as they seemed to be delaying in front of Romani's home. Link rushed up to figure out what happened...

Immediately, eyes went to her ample breasts nearly bared again, before one of them began to speak. "Romani... is in bad shape. She was put under some kind of curse. It seems to have affected her." he delayed a bit. The boys seemed as if they'd been through a fight, and though they clearly came out of it okay, it didn't seem to be a victory.

"She ah... attacked us... when we tried to rescue her. She's been under whatever they did to her for so long, we're afraid she may not be able to break out of it... The Gormons are already gone, there were just a few monsters left... most of the milk supply is missing, and several cows were stolen... Romani was sobbing about something else, but we can't be sure what."

Link nodded and explained fast, the bombers' jaws dropping, unable to respond... they didn't think it could've gotten so bad so fast. The heroine gave them orders to go as fast as possible to try to figure out where the deed had gotten to, hoping they could still reclaim it before it reached Clock Town and would be written into records.

The bombers nodded and turned to run off, only one of them stopping short and facing Link again, "oh... And... please don't go see her... we told her you were coming, and she us to make sure you didn't... uhm... see her."

Link was a bit taken aback, but gave a nod of understanding, if not acceptance, before the boys continued their run back towards Milk Road.

She messed up badly somehow. Romani was in worse shape than she could've imagined. The ranch was practically lost to them. And she was no closer to rescuing Cremia or the other girls. What made it all worse was knowing that the longer Romani was left under the curse, the worse it would've been. Even an hour or two may have made a big difference in saving the girl...

(Votes)
Romani is in bad shape, having hit several GO markers during Link's delays. ... This will have consequences down the road.

Vote)
a) Link disregards what was said and goes to visit Romani, making sure she's okay.
b) Link heads out with the Bombers, refreshed, she realizes she must help save the ranch first.
c) Link gives up trying to help Romani ranch for now, turning her attention to trying to help the other farms and stopping the greater threat.
d) Link gives up helping the milk farms entirely, falling back to trying to help the Zora.

e) Other. (Travel elsewhere, do something else, etc. Player Choice. Same travel options as always.)

(Stats, same as before, but Link recovered from exhaustion and at 3/5 LS. Not going to bother copying it all down.)

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

B

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Vote B/C

Go with the bombers to help them but also concentrate on making sure what happened at the Romani ranch doesn't happen to the other ranches.

quick question, what are the advantages / disadvantages to using the deku mask and how quickly could Biri show up if we played the ocarina to summon him.

Reputation score

hmm.. i think A is a good option.. trying to save romani seems to be a good idea.. and B right after that.

OP
K

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

Vote B/C

Go with the bombers to help them but also concentrate on making sure what happened at the Romani ranch doesn't happen to the other ranches.

quick question, what are the advantages / disadvantages to using the deku mask and how quickly could Biri show up if we played the ocarina to summon him.
(Similar to the game, the Deku mask has very few advantages and is mostly used for early play and later on certain platforming elements. In terms of the RP, the deku scrub mask gives Link some plant abilities. Being older, her abilities will be substantially more evolved than the game's original abilities, but you can still assume that the form is very weak and best used for certain puzzles and reaching a few key locations that you haven't been to yet.)

(As for summoning, same as the games, it'll bring your pets to you fairly quickly if they have a summon melody. Think of summoning as a reversal of Link's own fast travel, it magically transports your animal to a nearby location where it can find you swiftly.)

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Bloody HELL do I hate brainwashing and such mental effects.

Okay, let's make some assumptions here. Romani is her own self, she's not being... controlled... into refusing to see Link, but is instead... embarrassed... that if she saw Link, she'd be torn between trying to be a servile footstool or trying to drag her into bed and humping her senseless. She's ashamed that she was weak enough to give in to the point that she did.

If that is true, then agreeing to Romani's request is for the best. It shows that her opinions matter to Link. It shows trust in her decision-making processes. Both of these things should help to rebuild her self-confidence.

If it's not true, however, then we're leaving Romani open to further influence by the enemy.

Hell with it. I'll vote A - knock on Romani's door and ask if she'd be willing to see Link face-to-face again, if not right now, then perhaps later. Just out of morbid curiousity, how many of those GO milestones were passed during the period Link spent resting?

Magma

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dang, this new entrance was not heroic at all :) Yet, i guess it leaves more story plot because she failed here.

I would go with B - After all she can still try to do something usefull.

Thanks for keeping up with this CYOA.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Quite frankly, the milk farms are boring me.

D. The Zora's plight was far more interesting and seemed to be less combat intensive. We are failing left and right here.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I vote B. Though, generally if I'd screwed up this badly in-game, I would probably have played the Song of Time and gotten a restart.

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm going with B as well, but a little bit of A -- just knock on the door and say something apologetic about not managing to arrive on time or leave a note, or something. Just to show Link cares.

OP
K

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

(Very roughly split decision between A and B. Hmm.)

Link sighed to herself, knowing that if the curse was bad, it could have still been affecting the girl, she began to head into the house, motioning that she'd be just a bit behind the bombers as she quietly snuck up the stairway, leaning against the upstairs doorway and listening to a soft whisper inside.

"I'm so sorry Link... to think you were right there... why weren't you faster... why couldn't I hold out a little longer?..." Romani sobbed softly. The door swung open just enough that Link could see inside, the girl naked and laying weakly against her bed, pussy lewdly spread and oozing cum, the girl obviously having been raped many times. She seemed to be mumbling to herself.

"I know it was just that cursed... that... that cursed outfit... and I don't even care about that... you were my first, and that's all that matters..." she sighed lovingly, but with an obvious regret for the night's events, continuing with a weak, rasping voice, "I should've been a bigger tease... I should have learned how to take a man, gone out with guys from town... everything my sister wanted... then maybe I could've resisted more... but now... the deed... I don't believe I signed it away so easily... because they made me beg for their cocks..." The girl shivered and hugged herself weakly, ashamed of what she did.

Link spotted the cursed outfit in the hallway outside, it's dark effects only slowly becoming apparent as it was starting to make her wet, and a whispered thought came to the back of her mind... 'go inside... ravage the girl... you want to rub against her cum-drenched body and make her scream...'

The curse's effect was minimal on the heroine, shaking off the evil inner monologue without any effort at all, but she realized that this was clearly why Romani had done what she'd done.

The girl was okay physically, if a bit exhausted and messy. Sexually, she'd recover. The only real issue was mentally. Link easily judged that Romani's greatest regret from the night was not that she was raped or that Link hadn't arrived in time, but that she signed the ranch away.

It was settled instantly. If Link could recover the deed, Romani would be okay. Turning to that cursed outfit, Link snatched it up and dragged it off, leaving a quickly scribbled note behind.

"Dear Romani... I fought as best I could for you, and do not blame yourself. It was my failure that you were not rescued in time. I promise to get the ranch deed back. -Link"

... Though Link would not see Romani's reaction to the note, the girl's heart skipped a beat, and a loving sigh escaped her lips as she cradled the note against her soiled body, closing her eyes, and finally falling into a peaceful slumber after the stressful night. Her childhood love had returned and was going to set everything right... to young Romani, this washed away the pains of the entire night in her mind...

(2 GO conditions are on Romani. 1 is severe, 1 is moderate. The severe one will be erased after Link recovers the deed. If Link fails, expect Romani working at the Milk Bar.)

DO DO DO DOOO!

Link has obtained a cursed outfit!

It's an evil creation that seems to change it's appearance to suit the wearer and the situation, able to regenerate itself from any damage done, it whispers dark things that gradually seep into one's mind.

Although not the outfit of choice in most situations, it has occasional uses it can be good for, if Link can discover them.

---

Rushing after the Bombers, Epona was a great help in catching up, the small group arriving just outside of the Gormon Track's rear entrance when they spotted, through a high fence, a wagon that was being prepared for transport, many Romani Ranch milk bottles being loaded in. It seemed as if the thugs hadn't been to Clock Town yet, having been too greedy to leave without a haul of milk so they could make money off their night's theft as well.

"Shoot! They're going to get away! But they'll need to report to the mayor in order to get the deed transfer finalized... And it looks like without those monsters supporting them, they're doing all the work themselves... that means they won't put up much of a fight if we can just catch them!"

Link looked around the area, and noticed that there were only two or three of those monsters left, after her clash with the larger groups earlier, most of them were defeated. This was a golden opportunity to do any number of things to strike a blow against the Gormons, the sea-faring Gerudos, and to help all of Termina. If only she had more time to do it all...

(OOC blah blah about setting up the direction of the RP for a bit.)
Reducing combat for a short time, as it was already suggested Link and Romani have been having enough fights recently, that doesn't mean no fights, it just means most of the options here are not going to all be directly combat. Going into a planning/results phase. Any actions taken directly by Link are a high chance of success, while things she sends the Bombers (or others) to do will have varying odds.

This will be a multiple posts/votes string of events, and doing things in a certain order will give benefits to other attempts, or penalties. This should wrap up most of the events around Romani Ranch, and lead towards helping the other milk farms, but don't forget, Zora's domain still needs assistance... and there are other places around Hyrule that desperately are in need of a heroine!

For each step of the vote, decide what Link is going to do, and what any allies she has are going to attempt. Link, being the heroine, will get more turns than her allies (usually), and has a better success chance. (Although, if you vote for her allies to help her, they'll all succeed/fail in the same rate of time, and you'll have them available for the next vote too.)

P.S. There's a LOT of voting options here. Including a free-vote option for things you decide on your own. If you guys need to, find a chatroom or something and discuss it a bit ;)

I'm trying to pick up on a LOT of the plot points that are left hanging and unresolved, and give a ton of options here, including some new things I thought of that weren't available before!

Just remember, these are going to be ongoing choices until each one is cleared/attempted, or the events wear out. Expect several posts dealing with these objectives as they are decided on, unless everyone clearly decides against it and to do something else entirely (such as starting a dungeon, or a travel vote to explore someplace else).

(Votes)
I'm setting this up as only a single vote for now, so everyone has a chance to discuss and figure out what they want to do, but as you can see by the list, it's going to pick up on a LOT of the story that's been dropped so far... Keep in mind, this list may grow or shrink as jobs are finished, and it's only an initial draft

Prevote Info: The wagon is just about to leave, but Link clearly remembers the way back to that slave market is nearby. This would be an easy opportunity to go either way... (Best shot at stopping the wagon, bonus to slave market searching, other undisclosed bonuses will vary.)

Prevote: Link chooses to wear...
a) Her Gerudo Outfit
b) Her Grey Outfit (high exposure due to damage)
c) Blue/Zora Swimwear (mixed outfit from tatters of the other two, highly exposing, can breathe underwater.)
d) Slave's Silks (green)
e) The Cursed Outfit
f) Nothing! (Nude)
g) New Clothes (see vote J below to go shopping.)
h+) A mask (choose mask to wear, plus an outfit from above)

Vote: Link)
Vote: Bombers)

a) Chase down the wagon and recover the deed and Romani Ranch's Milk.
b) Head towards the hidden cave and go to the slave market, trying to track down Cremia.
c) Return to Clock Town straight away and retrieve the other Bombers (gains a 2nd bomber action for any votes taking place after this is taken).
d) Visit the Zora Hall again and try to convince Lulu of Link's deeds so far, hoping to gain her support for defending Zora's Domain.
e) Return to Zora's Domain (Link Only Option using Song of Soaring) to check on them and possibly recruit them for tasks.
f) Hunt down the rest of the unknown monsters that are helping the Gormons. (Will be some combat, but not a focus, easy fighting.)
g) Attempt to find Dorodock for his assistance in the slavery markets.
h) Attack the Gerudo Base. (This vote will be combat heavy and trigger off a dungeon if Link goes.)
i) Attempt to sneak into the Gerudo base and talk with them.
j) Take a Bath/Go Shopping for new clothes. (Mostly meant as a Link Only option due to the state she's in.)
k) Head to Clock Town and try to talk to the mayor.
l) Head to Kasuto and learn what Link can about the milk farm there. (Link only due to Song of Soaring.)
m) Head back to Hyrule Field and LonLon Ranch to find out what happened to Malon. (Link only due to Song of Soaring.)
n) Go to Clock Town and visit the Milk Bar, hoping to learn a bit about what's going on there. (Link may get a job here too :p )
o) Return to Kasuto Lake and talk to Ruto, to see if she has any further insights or ways to help, either in dealing with Lulu or defending Zora's Domain.
p) Head to Hyrule Castle, although the act of time traveling erased most of Link's fame, Princess Zelda should still remember enough that she might be of some assistance in this ever-growing mess. If Link can reach her, that is.
q) Try to find Ruto's father. He's got to be around somewhere, and he'd be an invaluable help in defending Zora's Domain. (Choose location to search.)
r) Go to Kasuto Lake and ask Dr. Mizumi and crew for help. As a water scientist, he may have some insights on defending Zora's Domain.

s) Seek other allies... Link may have affected much through time travel, but a few of her deeds are still known. (Choose a group she wants to try to contact... but don't forget not everyone will be an ally, even if they were before, a few that she can recall follow, but any group you can think of can be chosen)
S1-Termina Gorons (unknown status, Link has only met with Hyrule Gorons),
S2-Termina Dekus (unknown status),
S3-Koume and Kotake (unknown location, has vague familiarity with places they have been),
S4-Hyrule Gerudo (unknown status, Link met one of them very early on though...),
S5-Other (please specify)

t) Do something else! (This is the catch-all for other votes. At the moment, Link feels fairly obligated to handle some of her current troubles before taking on too many more though, so idle-exploring and hunting down new side-quests is discouraged, unless there is a strong plan involved behind it.)

(Note: Even if I didn't put it specifically, any travel outside of Clock Town and Termina in general is Link Only. So Kasuto, Hyrule, etc, is Link Only.)

(As a final note: I realize it's obvious from this vote what Link is going to do first (at least.. I hope I know what everyone is going to pick >.>), but I am using this post to help setup the continuation of the RP, and to show I AM indeed updating, and to help me pick up parts of the plot that have been neglected for a bit.

Just don't necessarily expect daily updates.

Remember to try contacting your favorite voters and organizing a plan. If a team of voters approaches with a premade plan, I'm willing to take a quick-vote to decide if we go with it, and unload a massive story post on you all, and even give special bonuses for team-voting and working together!)

(Equipment/Status)
Link's Stats: 2.0 / 4.5 hearts. 340 rupees. 3/5 Lewd Stamina (low lewd defense).

Almost nude, grey outfit on. Rested. Dried Cum covering pussy.
(GO1 Condition) High Libido.

(Inventory/Equipment)
Equipment: Gerudo Outfit, "Blue" Two-Piece/Zora Swimwear (extreme damage/no longer covering). Grey remains of outfit (loin cloth + one shoulder top, extremely revealing). Silver Scale. Slave's Silks (Green). Trick-Chains. Cursed Outfit (magically repairs itself, changes based on situation, always seeks sexual results).
Well-Used Sword+Shield. Twin-Gerudo Blades. Wooden Sword (+3 levels, but cannot 'kill' enemies).

Masks: Deku Scrub, Gerudo.

Inventory: Hero's Bow (29 /35 arrows). Hookshot. Bomb Bag (2 / 10 bombs) 0 Deku Nuts, 2 Deku Sticks. 1 Bottle (Empty). "Goron Market" Key. Dr. Mizumi's Book. Multi-Pictobox (10 rupees to take a picture). Dorodock's Collar. Slave Scorecard (For Link, very high ranks). Gormon/Gerudo secret plans. Compass of Time Spell.

Picture Sets: Link and the Hylian groped at the Inn. Link/Epona in the Stables. Link/Ruto Hugging. Link and Pamela, Biri Egg Birthing, Spiderhouse Rape/Guro.
Companions: Kasuto Lake Biri (May be worn, Electrical attacks), Epona (For Riding), The Bombers (cannot be summoned, but give many bonuses if in the right place to assist).
Songs: Song of Soaring, Epona's Song (Epona and Biri Variations), Saria's Song (Ruto Variation), Song of Time (GO Recovery - Causes lasting penalties.)
Owl Statues: Hyrule Field, Kasuto Field.

Last edited:

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/29/noxstare.jpgIf only she had more time to do it all...
More time?

Hmm.
So with the Bombers there, we get two votes possible?

Gerudo outfit, I'd say.

How does A-C sound, with the Bombers going after the Wagon on its way to Clocktown, and Link rushing ahead to the city, getting the rest of the bombers, and then pincer-ing the wagon?

Last edited:

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Link should put on the Gerudo Outfit.

Bombers vote 1: A
Link Vote: C and summon in the biri while heading off to help the bombers with the wagon
Bombers Vote 2: A
Biri vote: A

Last edited:

Kring

Lurker
Reputation score

My my, decisions, decisions. Let's see...

Prevote:
a) put on the Gerudo Outfit

Vote:

Link a) Chase down the wagon and recover the deed and Romani Ranch's Milk.

I fear the Bombers will screw it up if we leave them on their own to do this.

Bombers a) Chase down the wagon and recover the deed and Romani Ranch's Milk.

Which is why we should all just go. Blitzkrieg!

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Prevote:

Vote:

The thing is that what I was thinking was that Link would get ahead
of the Wagon with the deed, get to Clock Town, and get the other Bombers, and then come back and stop the wagon via attack from both sides. Bombers following from behind, and Link with the rest of the bombers up front.

The success of this depends on the Wagon's speed, of course. How many horses does it have?

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Prevote:

Vote:

Blitzkrieg!