What's new

ACT Ryona [Kazuya, tensun3d] Sword x Hime

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Unfortunate to hear that there's still a lot of bugs. The game is pretty much reskinned and building upon their previous game, plus the game was already released before. It's surprising there's still quite a number of major bugs in the game. It must be discouraging to still get negative reviews after re-releasing a game, but they seem to be willing to release some updates. So hopefully they'll iron out the bugs and add some h-content.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I knew it.... just a copy paste~
Reskin only , most of mob doesn't have cum / finish
MEH!!!!!!!!!!! Also bugs. It have a new patch in few hours , quite quick indeed
Not sure if should forgive for being cheap (4,42 bucks or so in my currency)
Since if this sell~ DEV will always make this again and again , no improvement

==========================================================

@whitesin75

There is NSFW at the bottom

It's a bit meh compared to previous Sangoku Hime
Where on SH there is icon , while on this one there is no icons
So you need to press right or left arror to find your H scene

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Please update the thread OP to adhere to the guidelines listed in the rules.

OP
W

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Updated the OP with extra information as well as amending the developer name to properly reflect as to what is displayed on the game's Steam page. I'll probably update the info on the OP once I get my own copy of the game, or until someone offers more detailed information about the game.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Gorgeous character model, lots of hot costumes, very good animations (even though most if not all are recycled)....
All rendered nigh unenjoyable because every enemy in the game looks like a Nintendo 64 creature that clips into your character model.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Dang. I was tempted to buy this one but if it's just a buggy reskin I guess I'll just wait for a torrent. Assuming there will be one? Not sure how it being released on Steam effects piracy.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Dang. I was tempted to buy this one but if it's just a buggy reskin I guess I'll just wait for a torrent. Assuming there will be one? Not sure how it being released on Steam effects piracy.
Found a download on IGG Games
Edit: Download at your own risk since I can't guarentee it to be virus free

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@whitesin75

Not enough attachment , but should give idea to how things work

======================================================

So many bugs , there is a lot of quest where the monster didn't spawn.
Also you need to kill those mob many times to complete the quest , its really meh.
At first im doing it , back to town - stage quest many2 time. Later on..... whatever~
Sometime stuck on stones , and need to go back to town using ESC on menu
To cut short time , it's better to just farm the 3'rd boss. And then goes to last stage (4'th)
Where you get 10.000 Gold per (Previous) Boss on stage 4

Last edited:

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Going through the game right now, here's some info to help you fill out the OP. I've attached the controls for the game. Gameplay is your usual hack-and-slash, kill enemies, earn gold, upgrade character. H-scene gallery is fully unlocked at the start and has climax animations for some monsters. Heroine has a few costumes to choose from, but oddly no nude option yet. No real story afaik, just go out and fight monsters. Fetishes would include monsters, tentacles, ryona, and some minor vore (not sure what to call it but some monsters "eat" the player.)

I'll give a full review once I've finished the game.

Attachments

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section. Also tacked on monomulti's extra bits of info to the OP.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Overall, this game is fairly bad, didn't have very high expectations so at least I wasn't let down.

Starting with gameplay, it's pretty much a reskin of the previous game. The enemies still don't have any real hitboxes, the heroine only has one attack combo, and there's no defensive or evasive options (besides the dash attack). So the combat for the most part is just the player and the enemies slapping each other until one dies. There is the addition of choosing weapons and improving stats along with some skills to use. In the end though, combat still boils down to picking combo attack or dash attack spam.
The balance is non-existent (not that I'd prefer progression to be slower). With just the 100 gold from completing the town quest, I can get enough damage to 1-2 shot most 1st stage enemies before I even enter it. It's very cheap to max out crit rate (30%), crit damage (200%), and get a zero cd dash attack. At that point I was able to boost dash attack and base damage and dash my way through the whole game. This isn't exactly a negative thing for an h-game, just know that it's very easy to reach a point where you steamroll everything.
The quests add a bit of flavor through the dialogue, but otherwise it's all just "kill x thing". The rewards are all the exact same at 100 gold too. The stage now also displays a marker for objectives/quests/elites/bosses. It's very helpful and a nice addition, but I feel the current implementation is too cluttered. Elite enemies and quest enemies continuously respawn. So the map is often filled with icons and no way to get rid of them.

As mentioned many times now, the bugs. There's a lot of it, so many that I won't go into detail. I'll just say I'm surprised they chose to release the game in this state. The developer is aware of the bugs and posted on Steam with their update plan.

H-content: It's literally just the animations from the previous 2 games ported over. There's even some minor clipping with certain enemy's cocks and hair sometimes goes through body. Old enemies got their texture/model updated to look less dated. No new animations as far as I can tell. Some monsters are still missing climax animations and you can tell which ones are from the first game by the fact there's only 2 animations for them. So expect to see the same thing as before but with a different woman. On the plus side, it's uncensored. So far the only customization for the heroine are the different costumes, which there are a decent amount to pick from. In the end, the animations are still decent but it's nothing I haven't already seen from the older games.
The selection menu for the gallery is pretty bad atm, it's just a bunch of numbers and you click them. I'm guessing this is just a placeholder until they add images. But I would still prefer they add some grouping so rather than scrolling through the whole thing, I just pick an enemy and it select one of their animations.

One thing I will give to this game is that I think UI looks pretty nice, especially for an h-game. I think the priority after fixing bugs though, should be optimization. My GPU gets maxed out in the gallery and I get frame drops during the game. A game like this should not take so many resources to run. The developer has already laid out their current update plans. While I don't think it can be salvaged into a good game, these updates could possibly make it a passable one. And as a game now being sold on Steam, they should be held to a higher standard. Especially now that negative reviews can flow in and dissuade buyers, as the current mixed reviews might already be doing.

TL;DR Same old game, new girl. Pass unless you really liked the h-animations of the previous games and like the new heroine design.

Last edited:
OP
W

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Found a download on IGG Games
My antivirus detected a trojan off of a MEGA download from IGG. Is this site prone to setting off false positives with its files? (first time downloading from this site)

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
My antivirus detected a trojan off of a MEGA download from IGG. Is this site prone to setting off false positives with its files? (first time downloading from this site)
No idea, haven't used it much either. My antivirus didn't pick anything up though... Can't guarantee anything.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Hmm, I'd suggest waiting for a link on a more trustworthy site to appear instead.

All it takes is one virus and your pc's performance can be spotty for the rest of its days, even if you remove any virus quickly.

Happened to my old PC and a bad Age of Empires 2 download. Never fully recovered, and that shit was just adware.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hmm, I'd suggest waiting for a link on a more trustworthy site to appear instead.

All it takes is one virus and your pc's performance can be spotty for the rest of its days, even if you remove any virus quickly.

Happened to my old PC and a bad Age of Empires 2 download. Never fully recovered, and that shit was just adware.
Yeah true. Though as I said I scanned it twice/thrice and didn't get anything, gonna scan again. I've had the site recommended before by people who should know better so I figured it's fine. Just download at your own risk if you can't help it (its not really all that worth it anyways)
My Malwarebytes (with Premium trial) didn't find anything for me.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Antivirus software frequently flags game cracks as a virus.

And, interesting that this dev came back. The last announcement I saw from them basically said they were quitting making H games. Guess they had second thoughts after all.

OP
W

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, no matter then. My system seems to be fine still and F95 has a thread on the game already that dings no red flags.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well, now I know to skip this game then. Thanks guys. Cuz I don't like the new heroine so its np for me.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Really buggy mess of a game.
My settings never save, have to do them all over again every time I launch the game. Also the only time I seem to be able to make any changes is in the title screen.
Good luck trying to edit settings mid game, they will just revert back to default.
I also can not make mouse and keyboard work at all, not sure if controller is mandatory for the game. (Edit: nvm just had to unplug controller)

I can't support this kind of low effort development, will just refund it on Steam and wait for a cracked version to come out.

Update: I ended up not refunding the game and playing it until the end.
I defeated the final boss, turned in the quest and got the credits screen (or whatever that slideshow advertising their other games is). Now the fucking gallery won't unlock.
There is no way to continue the game from the point where you turned in the final main quest. The game fails to create a save point.
Thanks for taking the bullet for the rest of us.

ALyKapD

Reputation score

Changelog:
Fix the main menu language switch
Cancel motion blur
Fixed triggering general dialogue and map switching at the same time
Fix unable to leave Menu
Fixed unable to board in the stage 2
Increase the map boundary air wall
Delete button No. 24 in gallery
Fixed an issue where monsters can be hit in any range
Fixed the problem of abnormal body stretching after the death of Monster No. 77
Fixing H when pressing F causes various abnormalities
Fix the material abnormality of No. 62's skirt
Fixed an issue where monster No. 42 in stage 3 was particularly powerful
Fixed the problem that the pillars in the town would be broken when player walk past it and fall
Fixed the problem that the three sets of hotkeys in pantyhose cannot be used
Update help documentation
It has been found that if a controller such as a flying joystick is plugged into the computer, it will cause the camera to behave abnormally in the game (such as stuck or constantly rotating)