What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [色仕掛けまとめブログ / irojikake matome] サキュバス戦記 /Succubus Senki (RJ246337 / RE246337)

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It's no wonder the 1st page has 3 save beggers - can't even blame them.

I remembered this freeware WIP game (on the same site as BFPorker and some other ambitious BF projects), and thought the devs would learn from the couple other Fire Emblems clone that popped out. But apparently, nope.

- you get all CGs from GoR? In a game with a high difficulty? Nonsense. Not to mention the art disparity (as stated above)
- when you bother creating all sorts of BF classes, just use counterparts for the PCs... "Chopping her head off" would probably be the LAST thing any male would want to do to any succubus. That, and the boring guard-guard-guard strat, is plain stupidity.
- why bother creating a game at all when all you've got going for you is the art? Make doushinjis, not 20-30$ games.

Sorry for the rant; I'll ignore any and all games using that engine/maker from now on (until someone pokes me with a good surprise).
I will never understand why devs who create a game who's clearly aimed at a target audience who likes big breasts and paizuri will throw in a few flat chested characters in there for the sake of it. Lust Grimm / Friend, Succubus Dreamer and several other H-games do the same and I really don't understand it. I highly doubt people who like flat chests are interested in a game that is filled with big breasted characters save for a few.
Consider the case of someone who's into 'harmonious' (as in, not unnatural) proportions. Maybe more into asses or legs. Consider they might dislike lolis - or view them only as headpats material. You'll notice the current market has very, very few products to satisfy that kind of customer, who might be less uncommon that you'd think.

As a result, these people would tend to play a regular H-game more for the gameplay, less for the H. In other words, we need to give up finding Hentai matching our criteria, if we hope to play a decent game. Maybe we'd dislike 80% of the cast, but we might try - and like! buy! - the game if it's decent and we have a couple girls to be our 'favorites'.

After all, I doubt more than 50-60% of potential customers are breast-centric. "Not hating", sure. But you need some candy to throw to the others. Diversity is where it's at. At the very least, I appreciate the market doesn't close us off completely.

On the other hand, I don't understand why a dev would invest in good artists, VA and stuff, if they don't have it in them to create a halfway decent game to showcase the investment.

edit: yay, found it again!
This is vintage (the カスタムエロゲ ones, a SRPG with actual BF mechanics). With the current trend, it's no wonder translators would rather turn to emblematic games like eraTohoK (or TW)...

Last edited:

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
On the other hand, I don't understand why a dev would invest in good artists, VA and stuff, if they don't have it in them to create a halfway decent game to showcase the investment.
My thoughts exactly. You can really feel that the game was meant to be text-only at first because even some of the character arts and animations are recycled from a succubus to another. The saturation of the game engine + lack of budget are most likely the main factors to blame but you can't help but feel blueballed when you lose to any girl with BTK's artwork and don't actually get a CG with BTK's artstyle. The Demon Queen is by far the worst offender. Her paizuri animation is literally the Nun boss's animation recycled.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Am i just blind or there isn't a gallery once you beat the game?
Having to fight again everytime to view the scenes is a bit tedius.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
... ...
Another negative point is the current lack of proper reminiscence room so you have to replay the levels to see the H-scenes which gets quite tedious while some others (which are seen in town between two missions) are just not replayable. However, it's planned to be added in 1-2 weeks according to the dev so that's alright.

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
Scenes are decent, but annoying to see, animations definitely boost the rating tho.
Too bad this game's SRPG factors are pretty awful. Class designs are probably the worst I've ever seen... item diggers, flag bearers, tactitians are just bad utillity classes, and alchemists are only useful in the last chapter, the "better" melee classes are added too late in the game to be relevant for leveling, even with side quests or allowing EXP gain in chapter replays (game mechanics makes it just tedious to level up). Magical classes that can't use ranged attacks, they use staves wtf... All in all results in spamming a certain class (for me the elite zako with lancers) in the end...
Killing succubi may reward less than normal combat exp unless they are killed through counter attacks... Yet many of them used ranged attacks....

Last edited:

SeeingRed

Reputation score
I'm kinda stuck on the final chapter. Does anyone have a good strategy to beat it?

The illusion clones are infinite and if I start focusing on the boss they would gang up and kill my party members one by one.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I'm kinda stuck on the final chapter. Does anyone have a good strategy to beat it?

The illusion clones are infinite and if I start focusing on the boss they would gang up and kill my party members one by one.
They're not actually infinite. The trick is to keep killing the illusions (don't bother with Mirror, she takes too long to kill) over and over. Eventually the real Demon Queen will have a significant stats drop and she will stop summoning the illusions. There it's up to you what to do but personally I used the two guys with the Holy Swords to beat her up while having the Priest heal them every turn. Meanwhile I used my other members to beat the remaining illusions + Mirror while having the Sage heal them. Make sure you have items / wands that cure status effects before attacking Mirror because she has a high chance of turning your own troops against you. Once you've got rid off all the illusions + Mirror, try to drag the Demon Queen next to the nearest healing circle. That way your non-healer troops can provide additional healing every turn if need be.

a809175334

Reputation score
I just finished the game, it was worth the wait IMO. The best thing to read it was, as I mentioned in another thread, .
How did you get Capture2Text to work for the game? The shortcuts don't seem to be working when the game is the active window. If I'm not in the game the capture seems to be working fine.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
How did you get Capture2Text to work for the game? The shortcuts don't seem to be working when the game is the active window. If I'm not in the game the capture seems to be working fine.
I guess if the game is in full screen, it doesn't work... Few workarounds and/or tips: Textractor more or less finds the correct text thread(s), so windowed game+Textractor+TA works (also Capture2Text will work).
If you want full screen... Not worth the trouble, probably. You can start the game and try hooking with textractor, having Cliploger (from libellule's RPGMaker MV Hook Patcher) run in the background, so textractor sends the new captured text to it, change your monitor resolution to SRPG's native full screen res (dunno, maybe 640x480?), make Cliploger fullscreened, attach VNR to Cliploger, get VNR's translation box where you want it, make the game full-screened... And there you have it. You somehow have to link threads in textractor, though...
lol
Also, there probably is a just-as-convoluted way to use OBS studio to make it possible in full screen. But I'd say that would be just another lol. :)

OP
zyxxz

zyxxz

Reputation score
There's an update on DLsite for the game. It says a new illustration + additional texts are added. Does anyone know what is new?

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
There's an update on DLsite for the game. It says a new illustration + additional texts are added. Does anyone know what is new?
The new illustration is for the Red Imp, the one you can find on the map where you get ambushed.
When you look at the replayable maps there's also a new one which leads straight away to a text-only H-scene with the white-haired succubus from map 7. There's also some added text for the blue-haired handjob succubus when she has her H-scene on the bed (not the one you can access from fighting her, the one you get during the interlude).
Aside from that there's also a new option to add cumshots to the animation of the villager girl in her H-scene (first map). It's still experimental though and every time the cumshot appears it slows down the animation.

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Does anyone know if a translation is in the works for this game? Either official or fan based? From playing the demo and reading on here, the game is very text heavy with some H-scenes sprinkled in. I don't think it would be worth $20 bucks if I can't understand the majority of it.

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Each different enemy has their own unique scene, the easiest way (as of now) to view them is to go to free quest mode, send in a unit and use the "Masturbate" (suicides the unit, bascially) on the enemy type you wish to see the scene of, then use the insta-loss item on whoever's carrying it. There's also a few times where different instances of the same unit type have different scenes, for example, the succubus loli in mission 3 has different GOR scenes on the one that pops up from the table and the one that strips when you bring her HP down to 0.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
You can also set Hero mode on. So you only control the Hero and if he dies, you lose and get the enemy's scene.

ITs the last option in the town's option menu.

OP
zyxxz

zyxxz

Reputation score
A character popularity contest is currently happening for succubus senki and the developer intends to add in voice for the top 3 to 5 fan favourites.

If you want to join in and vote, the link is here:

You can view the results here:

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A character popularity contest is currently happening for succubus senki and the developer intends to add in voice for the top 3 to 5 fan favourites.

If you want to join in and vote, the link is here:

You can view the results here:
In the character poll, I've explored events associated with all the options except for "雑貨屋の女の子", anybody know where I can find this one?

skite0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the game got updated with a gallery function now

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The Dev confirmed that extra subquests and illustrations are being prepared for March - April.
Hallelujah