What's new

RPG Mod Loli [Kichurea]Villnammellet (Modded)

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Looks like the creator will release an update really soon. Will you be able to port the mod to the new version?
Nah, the reception was largely negative where people just wanted the translation anyway. I'm not all that passionate about maledom games on top of that so I don't have much interest in modding it again.

mee126

Reputation score
use old System.json For no get Black :)

but Double-Edged Sword get mod error

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score

This does not work for 1.1b. It only works on version 1.12

Changes:
  • Cowgirl Stance now shows the image of the stanced girl over the battle but alpha transparent so you don't forget what's going on.
  • Cowgirl Stance has been changed so you can attempt to deny the girl trying to enter it.
  • Cowgirl Stance has been changed so that when Shujinko's being ridden he has new skills, where he can Grant Magic to the person riding.
  • New Passive, Opportunistic - May attempt to ride the protagonist at various points through exploration. (EG. picking stuff up, mining, post-battle rape, going to sleep)
  • New Passive, Baby Crazed - May attempt seeding in battle. To help push those impregnation numbers up w/o fucking with the base game too much.
    Still tho... getting 100 impregnations is absolutely insanity.
  • New Passive, Emovil Penis - Toggleable through the use of the skill. May swap girls with a random girl from your party, if they have cowgirl. Now even if you're focused on seeding and impregnating some characters, if you turn this skill on, your party members may randomly swap after they fuck you. It's recommended you equip your whole party... well actually just the doms cause they may swap in if you have this skill. It's pretty fun just getting random party members. It only happens in battle, and you get your original party back by the battle's end.
  • Nerfed Bitch Hips considerably.
  • Nerfed Jealous Ache considerably.
  • Nerfed Battle Rider.

Last edited:

amaiakagane

Reputation score
Nah, the reception was largely negative where people just wanted the translation anyway. I'm not all that passionate about maledom games on top of that so I don't have much interest in modding it again.
Just wanted to say I really appreciate the work and changes you made besides the translation. It makes this game way better for me, so thank you. Also, I totally understand not wanting redo so much work for an update.

Edit:
Just started a new game with the latest mod you posted above, and the first enemy I ran into abareneko gives a type error $gameVariables.value(...).includes is not a function
Same error happens when I fight others in the starting area.
I made sure I'm using v1.12 (from sukebe nyaa). I just overwrote the files from the mod into the files in the www folder. Anything I did wrong that messed it up?
I force rechecked the torrent then reextracted the zip. Checked the base game, and it works. Only get the error when I apply the mod.
Does anyone have an older version of this mod that I can try in just in case? This mod seems amazing and I really want to try it.

Last edited:
OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Just wanted to say I really appreciate the work and changes you made besides the translation. It makes this game way better for me, so thank you. Also, I totally understand not wanting redo so much work for an update.

Edit:
Just started a new game with the latest mod you posted above, and the first enemy I ran into abareneko gives a type error $gameVariables.value(...).includes is not a function
Same error happens when I fight others in the starting area.
I made sure I'm using v1.12 (from sukebe nyaa). I just overwrote the files from the mod into the files in the www folder. Anything I did wrong that messed it up?
I force rechecked the torrent then reextracted the zip. Checked the base game, and it works. Only get the error when I apply the mod.
Does anyone have an older version of this mod that I can try in just in case? This mod seems amazing and I really want to try it.
Did you replace both data and js folders?
That issue can't be one if the data folder isn't replaced.

As you can see the "includes" line only appears 3 times in the code I added to the game.
This is the only time it's included when referring to a game variable.

Game Variable 440.

Which is set to an array at the start of every battle thanks to the troop code.
1699908559725.png

You need both Data, and JS folders for the mod to work. You can't just take the JS folder.

EDIT: I updated the mod and added a falesafe to make sure it works.

Last edited:

br1ll14nt3

Reputation score
WOO it is me again--super super excited to pick up your update!!! Thanks so much for all your work.

mee126

Reputation score
Thx :D i download 1.12 is work out oh yes Double-Edged Sword lost old PC Windows 7 To get new PC Windows 10 and Lost All Game xD

kaosss

Reputation score
EDIT: I updated the mod and added a falesafe to make sure it works.
Hi, appreciate the work, thanks a lot!
Wanted to ask a question though: how did you mod the ejaculation sound in? I played your version for a while, but want to try the new update now, even if vanilla. But the lack of this little detail kinda disappoints me, so I wanted to add it myself, but after adding the code from CommonEvents.json that was responsible (as I thought) for the sound effect + the sounds themselves, it did nothing. Can you please help me, if it's not too bothersome?

Yoto77

Reputation score
Does anyone know from where I can download the base game, so I can impliment the patch?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Does anyone know from where I can download the base game, so I can impliment the patch?

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Updated the Mod

Changed Emovil Penis. Now you can choose the random girls to a small extent. Should make using it more fun.
Made a few changes to other aspects of the game. Can't remember each change.