What's new

ACT [kooooN Soft] Angel Girl

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well. After tired of being a lurker, I found the trial on the creator's site.

TheJester2009

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Angel Girl

Seems okay so far, maybe something I would DL but not something I'd pay for. Still nice to see work like DG though. ^^

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok, so there's as far as I can tell only three enemies in this one right?

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Looks like a slightly worse copy of demon girl with a different main character.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, so there's as far as I can tell only three enemies in this one right?
Seemingly yeah, no pose variations either, doesn't matter if you're floating in the air or kneeling down, seems like you always get the same animation when you're being raped.

Hopefully koooon/the creator person will add more than just that as time goes on.(And release another trial once it's updated)

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

LOVE the masturbation mechanic.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Aside from the blue flying tentacles, the position and timing of the other two enemies aren't random. I started it off fast, which somehow glitched it to give no blue enemies, and I noticed that at the same speed, the pit and the ball always were in the same timing so that, if I ducked the ball always dropped right behind me and the pit always popped up the second it was on my screen.

climaxing from masturbation alone gives you more fireballs.

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Looks like a slightly worse copy of demon girl with a different main character.
I've got to ask; are you blind?

This is exactly what we've been waiting for and you're saying its worse than Demon Girl? I fail to see how you've come to that as it's only a trial version which means it should almost definitely get better and even though it is a trial version graphics-wise AND animation-wise it blows the original out of the water. The only gripe I have with it is that it's censored but thats to be expected for a product made in Japan.

Personally I can't wait to see what comes of this once the finished product is ready. And if it does end up as you have to buy it then I most likely will.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

To be fair, Oni, it is missing some glaring elements that made DG good, and he was probably talking about the state of the game as it is now. If that's the case, I actually agree with him. Besides the obvious lack of animations and reaper, DG had three hitboxes while AG only has one, making positioning moot. That being said, this IS only v0.5, and if the v0.5 is slightly worse than DG, the v1.0 (or dare I even say finished product?) will be MUCH better.

I'll probably end up buying it too.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Like I pointed out, it's a trial version so obviously there's going to be some stuff missing, such as the addition hit boxes and the like. And if we're comparing it to DG then I'd guess that what we're all playing at the moment is a kind of gauntlet-styled part of the game, like what DG had. The creator will probably implement the 'story mode' closer to the finished product because to me it would be easier to do it like that once everything else has been worked out and sorted.

Cole

Lurker
Reputation score

I for one think that even though it is only a trial it is immensely better then Demon Girl. Even though this trial has bugs, the final product will be great. I mean, look at the quality of the animation.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I really wish flash recognized my keyboard right now....

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The graphics look to be awesome. The hitboxes on the tentacles are at the moment harsher than DG at the tail end. Masturbation mechanic does look like he's onto something good there.

But I must admit, at the moment it's lacking every aspect of DG that made it my second favourite hentai game evar. That includes awesome cumshots, lack of censorship, varied hitboxes, a challenging game that's not impossible, and being free.

But as I said, the graphics are awesome, so I guess that's nice.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Haha, score's so easy to glitch. Like I said, I had made it so that no blue spawned and the other two couldn't hit me. I could literally go forever. Not to mention the fact you could keep masturbating at the beginning before enemies show up and rack up fireballs.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Haha, score's so easy to glitch. Like I said, I had made it so that no blue spawned and the other two couldn't hit me.
Exactly what I did. I wanted to see how long I could last going full speed, then ended up putting a paperweight on the down key and kept going. Only reason I didn't get to 1 million (which was my original goal) is because my screensaver went off =P

Anonymous #149

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You know what they say: Know your enemy. So let's see what we've got here:

- His graphics ARE fuckawesome better than mine, but at the same time they look rather easy to replicate (why, oh why do I suck so bad at graphics).
- He seems to be lacking on the coding part though: only one hit-box area, tentacles stop moving during rape (which got me chain raped to game over), they magically disappear when they get pass you (at least those blue ones), I managed to get that no-blue tentacles bug ToxicShock mentioned (and he also seems to be right that non-blue tentacle spawning isn't all that random) and you can cheat through non-blues at full speed as long as you duck. Oh yeah, game over seems easy to get over here.
- Masturbation looks like a great add-on.
- Only one animation per tentacle for now (but hey, it's still beta).
- Those wings look nice, though my concept is a little different in terms of wings than his.
- No background story (not that it's needed, but it's a nice touch IMHO).
- Raptor Jesus Christ, censorship? Are you kidding me?! Side note: I did try to erase the censorship, as it's just one shape added over a perfectly looking female part. This resulted in some weird graphic bugs, but that's because the programs I use aren't all that perfect. Still, I got to play with no censorship, though AG lacked eyes at some moments, while other various body parts were pitch-black during rape.
- Oh yeah, the potential to be pay-to-play is also worth mentioning (but it's not 100% sure).

Overall, I appear to be bested in this little competition, mainly on the graphics side (and I don't want to outright rip his work, but I might try to work on mine to tweak it a bit, since now I know more or less how it works). I might (MIGHT) have the upper hand in coding and in variety of animations. Also, I've sort of got a story to go with my project that's "almost" ready, whereas there's complete lack of aforementioned in his. My greatest advantages so far seem to be no censorship and free download.
He's got about half way to go, but it's a hell lot of farther than where I am. Still, a worthy adversary makes you more motivated to work, so we'll see how things turn out. As of now my verdict is: I got hammered to the ground.