What's new

ACT Active Guro [Kosmic91] Moon Rhapsody

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So I managed to get the grenades, but I ended up losing all of them when I when through the lizard capture scene. Any idea on how I can get more or where I can find Sacher?

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
oh yeah, i mention 3 pages back, the game takes an eternity to boot. apparently the engine he uses clashes with some hardware and it's a known issue. For SOME reason if you use corsair peripherals the game has a delayed launch. I now look down in anguish at my corsair mechanical keyboard and gaming mouse while i depressingly wear my corsair headphones. I don't know if he can fix it.

edit: man...I really wish there was an easier way to view the gallery. like a.... "all sex scenes" style compilation on xvideos or something. Krongorka, you crazy son of a bitch, the world needs you and you just vanish.

Araxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I managed to get the grenades, but I ended up losing all of them when I when through the lizard capture scene. Any idea on how I can get more or where I can find Sacher?
you can get it for free from boxes near dreadnaut's door (the snail boss or whatever is that)
oh yeah, i mention 3 pages back, the game takes an eternity to boot. apparently the engine he uses clashes with some hardware and it's a known issue. For SOME reason if you use corsair peripherals the game has a delayed launch. I now look down in anguish at my corsair mechanical keyboard and gaming mouse while i depressingly wear my corsair headphones. I don't know if he can fix it.

edit: man...I really wish there was an easier way to view the gallery. like a.... "all sex scenes" style compilation on xvideos or something. Krongorka, you crazy son of a bitch, the world needs you and you just vanish.
from my experiences about this kind of issue, it'll be hard to fix because it involves the engine and the hardware, not the game itself.

And i'm still stuck dang it, is the demo over when we got the old book? but i see some post mentioning how to remove the barrier

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Game got updated

Pretty good update imo, adds a new playable character with her own sidestory. Most animations are recycled but there's some new content in the game too. Plus finally a gallery, among other things.

OP
derakino999

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thank you alias, i was about to update the thread.
And yes it's a very nice update.

in previous demos there was already a gallery though

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
What enemies are in the new version? I beat the campaign as Nyx though the final area was just a snowy island with no way to progress. As soon as I tried to leave the game said I beat all the demo content.

edit: wow trying sasha right now... everything one hit kills you... holy crap

Last edited:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Reminder if you dash into a humanoid enemy as Nyx while they haven't spotted you you get a stealth takedown that almost instakills. I don't think the game ever told me about this, it's probably how you're supposed to get a headstart on the ogre too (although I simply spammed the fire graffitti and rekindled the blue torch over and over for free SP)

What enemies are in the new version? I beat the campaign as Nyx though the final area was just a snowy island with no way to progress. As soon as I tried to leave the game said I beat all the demo content.

edit: wow trying sasha right now... everything one hit kills you... holy crap
Sasha is a lot harder to play honestly since Nyx doesn't have to deal with the (bullshit) SP system.
Where do you go after that wood temple you freed the harpy in? The fox girl told me to "look to the sky" or something but I have no clue where that's supposed to lead me.

I wonder if Sasha got any new content aside from the new Game Over CGs for the plant and drake monsters (which are a nice touch imo)

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Reminder if you dash into a humanoid enemy as Nyx while they haven't spotted you you get a stealth takedown that almost instakills. I don't think the game ever told me about this, it's probably how you're supposed to get a headstart on the ogre too (although I simply spammed the fire graffitti and rekindled the blue torch over and over for free SP)

Sasha is a lot harder to play honestly since Nyx doesn't have to deal with the (bullshit) SP system.
Where do you go after that wood temple you freed the harpy in? The fox girl told me to "look to the sky" or something but I have no clue where that's supposed to lead me.

I wonder if Sasha got any new content aside from the new Game Over CGs for the plant and drake monsters (which are a nice touch imo)
There's a cave system to the top left of the village, To the upper right of the cave is a save point + fireplace. The cave is a bit of a maze but if you go right and down as much as possible (only go up if you have to) you should reach a point where you see stairs. Go up the stairs and you will find a shrine that teleports to a snowy sky island. There's nothing to do and no new H-scenes so its up to you if you want to bother (The game will tell you that you have beaten it once you leave the sky island... even if you did absolutely nothing except jump right back into the open tree stump). I think the lack of hints is intended because there's no plot reason to go anywhere at all. Nyx knows her brother is missing and there's nothing she can do about it (the fisherman guy should spawn at the bridge and he'll tell her) and the only way to remove fog is to kill evil trees which are underground. So narratively it doesn't make sense for the story to continue.

OP
derakino999

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Nyx runs out of SP faster and Sasha hits like a truck though. And it's not like matches are scarce.

There are new game over scenes for a few enemies for both Nyx and Sasha (Game Over Screen, not H Scenes).
As for if there are any new H Scenes with Sasha, there is one.

If you want a clue so as to me not spoiling it, you have to do attempt doing something that you could not do in previous demos.

Of course, if you want, i'm straight telling out where it is, in a spoiler:
You need to leave with the Stone without talking to Mizuki

Subtle

Reputation score
If you want to enable "hard mode" on v3.0, use the code that originally unlocked the gallery in v2.0 (new save only, backup the files in the file location above me):
wwssadadba [enter]

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
If you want to enable "hard mode" on v3.0, use the code that originally unlocked the gallery in v2.0 (new save only, backup the files in the file location above me):
wwssadadba [enter]
This would explain why my Sasha only has 3 Hp and no clothes except for headphones. It also costs me 400,000 dollars to fire her for 12 seconds. The game doesn't tell you that you are playing hard mode.

edit: got poisoned because of the dragon being put by the key chest. Have no antidotes... WTF?
Double edit: yeah there's no way out. I have to restart... AGAIN. Yeah I'm done with trying to play sasha. There's 4 freaking enemies placed in areas that are practically guaranteed to poison you and there's only one freaking antidote?

Last edited:

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've played the new demo. haven't touched the gameplay aspect since that demo i complained about way back when. The issue with corsair peripherals seems mostly solved as the game starts up almost instantly like i'd expect. Stamina system seems greatly improved, not enough time with it to see if it's "fixed" though. i played it for 15 minutes tbh.
It wasn't a problem before, but if you walk in the wrong direction, nothing stops you from just...going. I played as Nyx for abit, couldn't figure out where to go. I clearly went off the intended path though. Game is still one handed unfriendly, so in my eyes it fails as an H game.

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score
I played as Nyx for abit, couldn't figure out where to go. I clearly went off the intended path though.
Yeah, finally checked out Nyx's story and had the same problem. Decided I was too horny to bother with a detailed search and switched to another game. It's gonna kill me when someone brings it up, and it's something completely obvious and I was just overthinking things.

EDIT: Yup, I'm a derp. rhapsody1.png

Last edited:

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I've played the new demo. haven't touched the gameplay aspect since that demo i complained about way back when. The issue with corsair peripherals seems mostly solved as the game starts up almost instantly like i'd expect. Stamina system seems greatly improved, not enough time with it to see if it's "fixed" though. i played it for 15 minutes tbh.
It wasn't a problem before, but if you walk in the wrong direction, nothing stops you from just...going. I played as Nyx for abit, couldn't figure out where to go. I clearly went off the intended path though. Game is still one handed unfriendly, so in my eyes it fails as an H game.
Go to gallery mode after unlocking a scene and use one hand to hold the down button or when you lose to an enemy just hold the down button. It loops indefinitely. There you go. I'd much rather a H game be more of a game that can actually be enjoyed outside of fap material.

Yeah, finally checked out Nyx's story and had the same problem. Decided I was too horny to bother with a detailed search and switched to another game. It's gonna kill me when someone brings it up, and it's something completely obvious and I was just overthinking things.

EDIT: Yup, I'm a derp.View attachment 41600
I pretty much beat Nyx's mode but had to do a replay to get a scene and got stuck at the beginning because I forgot about going down too.

Lunarknight64

Lurker
Reputation score
Has anyone managed to fill out the scene replay screen? I'm missing the last scene for nyx and the second last for sasha but I've filled out the bestiary for both and can't find them.
Also it's a shame that you can't see the game over images from the scene replay since some of them are pretty good. Kunoichi's one for sasha is pretty good even though she doesn't have an animation.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Go to gallery mode after unlocking a scene and use one hand to hold the down button or when you lose to an enemy just hold the down button. It loops indefinitely. There you go. I'd much rather a H game be more of a game that can actually be enjoyed outside of fap material.
I would if anyone could say where the gallery is/how to activate it/provide save. And the way you say it, you make it sound like fun one handed H games don't exist. Eroico? Really, you only need three buttons max. wasd to move, hit zxc with a finger. bam, youre pretty set. if they use arrow keys to move, use the 10 keys on the right (assuming you have full keyboard and not ten keyless) and remap them as qwe,asd,zxc, fuggin' one handed gamer set up right there.
Really, do H games need to be any more complicated than that? I doubt we're gettin GOTY in this sub category of game.

OP
derakino999

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This game doesn't do the usual hand holding newgen dudes are accustomed to, so i can see why someone would have a hard time with it.
Personally I feel the same as djitz, and I don't like Eroico.
I guess different folks different strokes.