What's new

RPG [クラフトビール飲むところ] リジネッタさんの冒険~合同誌付きスペシャルエディション~/ Lizzinetta's Adventure (RJ357197)

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I'm interested in the game but the rate at which the content is drip-fed isn't all that worth it, way too much focus is going into updating animations for new outfits that essentially amount to a couple different pixels. Still a great game and I'm glad it's actually getting finished.

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Seems interest in this really tapered off.

v0.9 is getting ready for release:

And it has a full release date set for April:

Also apparently the dev has great breasts?
A female dev that gets horny looking at a videogame she created.

Sounds like a good idea for an h-game

cell943

Reputation score
I'm interested in the game but the rate at which the content is drip-fed isn't all that worth it, way too much focus is going into updating animations for new outfits that essentially amount to a couple different pixels. Still a great game and I'm glad it's actually getting finished.
I think it was more that they worked on getting the enemies and areas complete first and are now focusing on the stuff most devs do first, like the interface and such. There is a lot different in the latest version to how it was at the last post in June. There's a story, an introductory sequence, a tutorial, a trophy room, dialogue, an adaptive interface that moves based on your character (to stay out of the way), new music, new enemy behaviors (the slimes can now imitate inanimate objects to surprise attack you), an ever-updating home base (for example, the first boss goes to live in your fridge after you beat it), etc.
I think the development cycle in other games has spoiled your perception of what time and effort should equal in this game.

Last edited:

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Games looking great in the newest update can't wait to see whats in the next update honestly lol

lupus89

Reputation score
In case everyone forgot about this one, it comes out tomorrow:

EDIT: Scratch that; it's out now. Timezones are fun!

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Not a bad game. Not too difficult, either; the lightsaber-ish weapon melted most of the bosses for me. Here's a save with the full gallery unlocked, if you're just interested in seeing the animations.

Attachments

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

eatthemuffin

Reputation score
Is there any new content compared to the 0.9 release?
Within the game itself, just one new animation which occurs during the final boss if you fall into the water.

Outside the game, there's one extra folder that includes a couple extra gifs (though both the gifs are of the same scene, but this scene is not something that occurs in game) and there's another folder which contains a full manga meant to go with the game. She says she's working on having the manga translated to English, but that translation wasn't ready in time for release so the English translation for that will be released later.

But the game itself is fully translated into English. You just have to select it in the options.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
This game got its own doujin lol
It was commissioned by the dev while they were making the game and then included with the game as a package deal in the special edition release (what's on dlsite.) Also included some bonus live2D animations done by a different artist.

cell943

Reputation score
Is there any new content compared to the 0.9 release?
To answer my own question, the differences between this and 0.9 are:
  • Two new enemies
  • Tutorials and dialogue
  • Remastered music tracks
  • More death options (what happens to your character when you are revived)
  • New enemy drops (nothing exciting)

Last edited:

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Huh. Seems like the cat links are just giving me .exe files that make something in my PC refuse to run it.
Haven't had this error in years-- forgot how to fix it.

mrxthemusic3

Homer
Reputation score
Huh. Seems like the cat links are just giving me .exe files that make something in my PC refuse to run it.
Haven't had this error in years-- forgot how to fix it.
Its just an exe file? That ain't kosher imo.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Huh. I'm guessing they're both just bad cat links, since the .exe file doesn't look like it has an operating engine it's using to use the other files.
It's been so long since I've seen a bad cat link that I've forgotten what they even look like until today lmao

TLDR don't go to nyaa for it yet.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Huh. I'm guessing they're both just bad cat links, since the .exe file doesn't look like it has an operating engine it's using to use the other files.
It's been so long since I've seen a bad cat link that I've forgotten what they even look like until today lmao

TLDR don't go to nyaa for it yet.

Courtesy of f95 for making the links available.

Speaking of which, Dev is planning to add an extra Area which features harpies?

Also, Dev is planning to make another game, though she's not gonna do pixel art and focus more on PNG instead.
1655646137813.png 1655646151088.png 1655646165161.png