What's new

RPG RPG Maker [毛玉キューブ] 春孕ノ巫女リゼット (RJ238972)

hubibub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Basically you can get most church events, unlock prostitution and make the slutty before you kill the first boss.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
After breastfeeding you should go to sleep and she will contemplate stuff(probably how slutty she is becoming dunno). After that go to the bar and there should be a question mark on the second notice of the noticeboard. The one next to the subquests where the girl stood. If she still stands there you need to talk to her. I think you need to be a certain level cause when i got it at level one i couldnt take the quest. Anyway its a sex notice board i think. She reads it and then time switches to night and she waits for someone to fuck her. after that you can talk in the shop with the guy that got you into anal. and then you can fuck at the bar. To make the mage slutty after you can fuck at the bar go at night to the shool middle room where she teaches you will se her getting horny. The warrior unable to see her friend suffer decides to hire a rapist at the sex noticeboard. After that in the evening you can meet the mage at the bar she will be waiting by the sexnotice board where they have a talk and accept their destiny as fuckholes. After that most events become unlocked and you just need to find them and certain plot quests become different. I dont remember if you need to check in to the church but if your stuck try cheking it or sleeping.
Yeah, slept multiple times. The quest would still not advance. Most likely either I progressed the main story too far, or there is a sex-stat requirement to get it to trigger and I don't have it high enough. :mad:

And the notice board is for women who are seeking a man to impregnate them. The village worships a fertility goddess.

hubibub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, slept multiple times. The quest would still not advance. Most likely either I progressed the main story too far, or there is a sex-stat requirement to get it to trigger and I don't have it high enough. :mad:

And the notice board is for women who are seeking a man to impregnate them. The village worships a fertility goddess.
Im guessing the plot went to far it happened the first time i was playing also so i ragequit and started over :D you can get a lot of event without even leaving the forest but you have to do a lot of searching to find them. So far i found
after they are slutty you have an event on the first checkpoint of the forest, if your lactating in the mages class twice after that in the nurses office, mages birthscene, after you repair the house girl with the bandana gets fucked, on top of the cliff by the sea, north of where you start and ruined blacksmith event is different after that you can go talk to the small pirate in the jail if your not pregnant oh yeah and if you give birth i think 3 times and go to the nursery are there wil be a woman inviting you to a birthing show

Last edited:

Regress

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm still trying to figure out how to rescue that girl from the pirate ship? What temperature do I need to set the water to for the bent key?
Edit: Nvm, figured it out. 92 degrees

Last edited:

Alfredo Jones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Also, there is a base you can build up with materials, but it never let me build the 2nd floor. After looking through the game in the editor, everything is controlled by switches, so it will be very tedious to find out what actually advances some of these quests.
Huh, I know what base you're talking about, but so far I've only been able to repair the first floor. I can't seem to find a way to repair the basement.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Huh, I know what base you're talking about, but so far I've only been able to repair the first floor. I can't seem to find a way to repair the basement.
Haven't gotten the basement to trigger either. Looking in the editor, it's related to some event about trying to open a place for sex shows. The tool shop/anal brothel owner is involved. Probably have to advance H events quite a ways to trigger it.

Longbow

Lurker
Reputation score
I've triggered the basement repair.

All most of the things I've done when I unlocked it is:

Story is up to Pre-Final Dungeon.
MC has 3 births, mage has 3, let the elven village become a sex den at night.
See the blackmith girl's events. Unlock the elder to be a partner at the bar at night. Mage school events
( school birthing , helping one of the students, I haven't seen a school group sex scene just to note if theres any)

Edit: Theres also one girl on the repaired building on the upper left that gives you a quests when you're lewd enough. Also fnished the white haired girl refugee girl's questline

Eventually you'll get called by the owner of the anal shop about opening a store then you'll get the option to talk about the basement. I'm pretty sure this could be triggered way earlier since I'm missing the pirate captain from joining the basement sex shop and having the final dungeon on the time you rescue her makes her be fixed on the midway point.

Last edited:

hubibub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've triggered the basement repair.

All most of the things I've done when I unlocked it is:

Story is up to Pre-Final Dungeon.
MC has 3 births, mage has 3, let the elven village become a sex den at night.
See the blackmith girl's events. Unlock the elder to be a partner at the bar at night. Mage school events
( school birthing , helping one of the students, I haven't seen a school group sex scene just to note if theres any)

Edit: Theres also one girl on the repaired building on the upper left that gives you a quests when you're lewd enough. Also fnished the white haired girl refugee girl's questline

Eventually you'll get called by the owner of the anal shop about opening a store then you'll get the option to talk about the basement. I'm pretty sure this could be triggered way earlier since I'm missing the pirate captain from joining the basement sex shop and having the final dungeon on the time you rescue her makes her be fixed on the midway point.
Where do you get the mages birthing so far i only seen it once when she came by the shop of the heroine?

Regress

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Where do you get the mages birthing so far i only seen it once when she came by the shop of the heroine?
Go to the cliff and theres a student there. Talk to him and that should set off an event. This event was annoying as hell cuz theres no chain quest. I had to sleep in a bed to set it off and I'm still not sure if that was correct.
I'm still confused how to get that store since I got all the scenes but the store owner still hasn't called.

Longbow

Lurker
Reputation score
Try winning the pregnancy contest too. I saw the anal shop being a bit more crowded after winning. That should probably help trigger it too

Regress

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Try winning the pregnancy contest too. I saw the anal shop being a bit more crowded after winning. That should probably help trigger it too
How do you win the pregnancy contest?
Edit: Nvm. Figured it out. Thanks for the help and it was the trigger for the anal shop.

Last edited:

Renako

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The author has posted a walkthrough to getting all the events, but they are not in sequence.

If any kind souls could re-organize the flow of events, that would be great.

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
After breastfeeding you should go to sleep and she will contemplate stuff(probably how slutty she is becoming dunno). After that go to the bar and there should be a question mark on the second notice of the noticeboard. The one next to the subquests where the girl stood. If she still stands there you need to talk to her. I think you need to be a certain level cause when i got it at level one i couldnt take the quest. Anyway its a sex notice board i think. She reads it and then time switches to night and she waits for someone to fuck her. after that you can talk in the shop with the guy that got you into anal. and then you can fuck at the bar. To make the mage slutty after you can fuck at the bar go at night to the shool middle room where she teaches you will se her getting horny. The warrior unable to see her friend suffer decides to hire a rapist at the sex noticeboard. After that in the evening you can meet the mage at the bar she will be waiting by the sexnotice board where they have a talk and accept their destiny as fuckholes. After that most events become unlocked and you just need to find them and certain plot quests become different. I dont remember if you need to check in to the church but if your stuck try cheking it or sleeping.
I am sorry but where is this guy that i am supposed to talk after the buletin rightmost board quest?
Nm i got it you have to go to the confession booth first then he appears in the house/shop 1F

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
are these materials? and where can I find it?
The first two are the ones that you can craft from the menu the other might be a purchaseable for the merchan that comes to your house 1f
Third one is apples. You can grow them if you have the seeds for the girl near the crops. Also, yes you can get them from the merchant. Note that his inventory changes, though.

EDIT: Also wanted to mention, we are nearly done with the partial, but Yugi is out of town for a couple of days, and there are a couple of remaining issues.

Alfredo Jones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
EDIT: Also wanted to mention, we are nearly done with the partial, but Yugi is out of town for a couple of days, and there are a couple of remaining issues.
That sucks, though it's understandable considering it's that time of the year. I know I'm going to be busy as hell with my job and family commitments to enjoy playing this and other games.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Was talking about it on discord and looking in the editor, and found a missable scene that's not mentioned in the dev's blog post. This is one where players will likely lock themselves out and never know it existed, and it's a long event with multiple scenes, so thought I'd share the info.

Confessing to the sister for the 4th time locks you out of it. Also the main character cannot be pregnant, or even fertilized.

If you've gone to the northeast far enough, east past the Maple House restaurant, you should have seen a gate with some guards that won't let you in. This is the noble/aristocrat territory. There is a way in, it's the small cave just a bit to the west from there. If you've confessed the 4th time or are pregnant, the door will be closed and it won't even show up on the map as an entrance. But if it's open, there will be a guy in there being attacked by monsters. Defeat them to start the event.

Will put in a spoiler what the event consists of, for those who want to know if it's worth backtracking to an earlier save or whatever:
The noble, Gordon, kidnaps the MC and enslaves her with a magic collar, starts out with her in a cage with 2 other women, they have lesbian fun times if she doesn't escape, then if she still hasn't escaped, it will progress to him having sex with her and mindbreaking her into his slave pet. Progresses until she is pregnant and mindbroken (there will be a choice to let some merchants gangbang her while pregnant at one point), she gives birth in public, then he kicks her out because he got tired of her, basically. Left out minor details obviously, but that's the idea.

Alfredo Jones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Was talking about it on discord and looking in the editor, and found a missable scene that's not mentioned in the dev's blog post. This is one where players will likely lock themselves out and never know it existed, and it's a long event with multiple scenes, so thought I'd share the info.

Confessing to the sister for the 4th time locks you out of it. Also the main character cannot be pregnant, or even fertilized.

If you've gone to the northeast far enough, east past the Maple House restaurant, you should have seen a gate with some guards that won't let you in. This is the noble/aristocrat territory. There is a way in, it's the small cave just a bit to the west from there. If you've confessed the 4th time or are pregnant, the door will be closed and it won't even show up on the map as an entrance. But if it's open, there will be a guy in there being attacked by monsters. Defeat them to start the event.

Will put in a spoiler what the event consists of, for those who want to know if it's worth backtracking to an earlier save or whatever:
The noble, Gordon, kidnaps the MC and enslaves her with a magic collar, starts out with her in a cage with 2 other women, they have lesbian fun times if she doesn't escape, then if she still hasn't escaped, it will progress to him having sex with her and mindbreaking her into his slave pet. Progresses until she is pregnant and mindbroken (there will be a choice to let some merchants gangbang her while pregnant at one point), she gives birth in public, then he kicks her out because he got tired of her, basically. Left out minor details obviously, but that's the idea.
I actually went up that direction because I was curious and wanted to see what was up there, but I was too late to get those scenes. Just one question: does viewing these scenes lock you out of any others?

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I actually went up that direction because I was curious and wanted to see what was up there, but I was too late to get those scenes. Just one question: does viewing these scenes lock you out of any others?
As far as I can tell, no, it's an optional side event (not even a quest) that's not connected to anything else.