What's new

Laws of the Night OOC and Discussion

Re: Laws of the Night OOC and Discussion

Yeah, that made a little more sense than the way I was picturing it.

Random thought: Why on earth are so many vampires turning people in a little old town smack dab between Alberta's two capitol cities?

Or do vampires turn over this much fodder in a short period of time on a regular basis? XD

Nope, this is quite exceptional. and you'll see several explanations of it soon, which one you believe is up to you ;)

That's what I figured on the Trades, but wanted to be sure.

No worries, there's no such thing as a stupid question around here :)
I just hope nobody tries to make one and forces me to finish that thought...

On that note, this is probably "Rudolf"'s cue to convert Luna or risk her overexhausting/killing herself in her pointless struggle before he's able to.

She can pass out from exertion for all he cares, he won't damage her enough to kill her. Besides, if you end your prologue so quickly, you wont have anything to do until everyone else finishes theirs ;)

Hahaha, true true. Well then, playing along for now.

Welp don't forget about me Shrike XD

No rush just... don't forget about me or I'll hunt you down ';...;'

hehe, I'm the hunter here, you're the hunted ;)

alright, as i'm all caught up on characters, here's my to-do list:

1)Re-Make that info thread from two nights ago.

2)Introduce TWO and Tsuki. was going to wait for her, but if Chibs can deal with foreshadowing, so can Rule ;)

3)Start catching up on characters that have no doubt posted while I did 1) and 2) XD

I's can wait if I have to/make things easier.

Mihgt have to count me out for a little while. I can't even think of word 1 to put for my damn backstory, and that's the most important part. x.x

I ended up passing out last night, got about halp of Tsuki's introduction, then literally filled the rest of the character limit with 'zzzzzzzzz' my boyfriend woke me up by laughing at it about five hours ago, at which point I crawled up into bed and slept till now. TWO's intro is giving me a bit more difficulty, just haven't found a good way to fit it into what's going on so far.

I ended up passing out last night, got about halp of Tsuki's introduction, then literally filled the rest of the character limit with 'zzzzzzzzz' my boyfriend woke me up by laughing at it about five hours ago, at which point I crawled up into bed and slept till now. TWO's intro is giving me a bit more difficulty, just haven't found a good way to fit it into what's going on so far.

LOL YOU ARE JUST LIKE MY FRIEND!

Rashar's chasing a vampire across his room with a tinfoil cube filled with glowstick goo and glitter. This has to be one of the oddest scenes I've dealt with in a game.

Oh yeah... I'm leaving next week on a vacation. It's, at the shortest, for the weekend. But, depending on everything, it might be as long as a month, since getting onto this type of forum... isn't exactly a pleasant thing to do while at a relative's house.

Rashar's chasing a vampire across his room with a tinfoil cube filled with glowstick goo and glitter. This has to be one of the oddest scenes I've dealt with in a game.

Ah, the bravery that comes from complete ignorance...

Hmm, that might actually work a lot easier for your character to have an absence. Do you want to run it for a week and come back after?

There is that, too...Or could be a little of column A, little of column B...

Back