What's new

Laws of the Night OOC and Discussion

Re: Laws of the Night OOC and Discussion

Taking things in order...

@Rule - I haven't played that game yet, but it's on the to-do list. I'll have to watch for him *grins*

@Pheonix - I was wondering that to. In old LARP rules, you had to learn, say, Hightened Senses before you got Aura Reading. Not sure on the new stuff.

@Wallpaper - Ronny's right. It doesn't matter who does the draining, it's whoever feeds you the "wake up" blood that's your Sire. Which is why Shrike was teasing Chibi about scaring her. True, the Sabbat drained her, but it was Alexander that gave her his blood to make her a vampire. Thus, she is Toreador. I also read (as I needed it for Izzy), that you bring the person to "near death" when you're siring them or, if they're recently dead, so long as the body is still warm, it is made into a vampire. I think ghouldom requires something a little more than being one beat away from clinically dead.

So what's ghouldom, exactly? XD

okay, let's see:

1) For disciplines, you start with the first one and move on from there, meaning you would get Heightened Senses before Aura Perception.

2) Jaylene's a Brujah. Charles is an Anarch, fleeing a city that got overrun by Sabbat. He's looking for a town with a lax prince. Means you get Auspex, Celerity, and Presence. The one that feeds you the blood is the one that gives you the clan ;)

3) As far as I know, they have to be drained of blood in order to be Embraced. Feeding blood to a dying person just makes a dying Ghoul in my mind, though it might help...

4) Ghouling is when you feed blood to a person that isn't drained and dying. Drinking of a vampires blood makes the drinker bonded to the vampire the blood came from, and it works on pretty much anything, humans, other vampires, animals, you name it. it also allows them to spend the ingested blood much like a vampire can, in order to heal, boost their physical ability, and even power disciplines, though most ghouls don't have access to one, unless they've been so for a while (I think...).

XD Oh lawd, cool! I'll have to read up on them. *pats the poor greaser* Will have to look those treats -- er, disciplines -- too. ^_^

Shit, sorry Wallpaper, Brujah get Potence, not Auspex. I thought it sounded kinda funny...

Me not see, me smash! :D

Pretty much! I have something somewhere (god knows where it got to on the web) but it's why Potence is pretty much the same as all the other discplines.

Dominate: *Slam* DO WHAT I TELL YOU!
Obfuscate: *SLAM* Can't see me if you're unconscious...

Etc.

XD That's the best. I'd love to see that list.

That took forever, but I found it!!!!

That. Is. Awesome!!

I love all the WoD humor from back in the heyday. Disneyworld of Darkness...Truth about Caine...Malkavian Chess...Good times, good times.

Oh that hypocritical bastard!!!!!

A hand placed itself under her chin, drawing her foggy gaze upwards, where she could make out a face, a man she didn't recognize. "Do you want to live?" He asked, in a deeper voice, and a Russian accent...

And yet, he fwooshes Charles for doing the same thing! Even if he might have permission to Sire, I believe the line was "She was a Kine, a single life doesn't matter."

HYPOCRITE! SHAME!

Last edited:

You know... this is the part where stuff gets complicated in my thread...

What's complicated about getting pinned by a guy? *snickers*

I hope we meet in real life so I can throw you...

XD

Okay, but fair warning, I invariably end up slamming whoever I'm wrestilng with in the crotch. Never fails, even when I'm not trying to do it on purpose.

If I ever had anyone hit me in the crotch while wrestling me I would use my favorite move on them... And it is probably the gayest looking move in wrestling invented :3

Same here, but that's because I don't believe in rules. Most of the moves look pretty gay so that's impressive.

Replys from me might be a bit slow for a few days, I'm addicted to mabinogi again due to the massive update :3

That's alright, it'll probably be at least a couple days until chapter 1 takes off anyways, so you're fine.

Harker: She's alive
Van Helsing: She's nosferatu
Harker: She's Italian

Run Rashar they've turned you into an Italian.

Back