What's new

Laws of the Night OOC and Discussion

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Laws of the Night OOC and Discussion

I don't know what that means, but it doesn't sound good.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Geeze. Hopefully they're not the whole "abominations must die" thing. Izzy's still naive enough to be "Werewolves too? Cool!" and curious than to want to see them dead for any reason. (Besides, they haven't done anything to her. Yet.)

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

To put it simply, its a houdini werewolf with the vampire tazer from hell ;)

And they aren't exactly sociable, but as long as you stay off the grass they won't try to eat you on sight.

Can't remember too much about the other two, but one's a Black Fury, or something like that...

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Check stay off grass and be nice to all furry creatures.

So just out of curiosity what would happen if a vampire embraced a werewolf?

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

This.

On a more serious note, would this really happen if a vampire embraced a werewolf?

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

So just out of curiosity what would happen if a vampire embraced a werewolf?

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Haha, Keylo plays AdventureQuest! :3

On a more serious note, Copper's gonna have to answer this one, all I remember is what happens when a vamp embraces a werefox. Short answer: Don't.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Large picture is large...

On a more serious note, would this really happen if a vampire embraced a werewolf?
To seriously answer the question, firstly, you *attempt* to Embrace a werewolf. If the garou is lucky...it dies instead. Going by what is said in the back of the LotN book (and using their terms):

If a garou wins a gnosis challenge, they die quickly and painlessly; on a tie, it's slowly and painfully. If they fail, a vampire/garou Abomination is created. Such creatures lose all their natural regeneration and werewolf societal benefits, but they may continue to use any gifts they possess as well as learn disciplines and spend blood like other Kindred. Note: Kindred *and* shifters alike hunt such creatures on sight; be prepared for a short, lonely existence.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

I'm confused what Shrike means by going full professional...

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

I meant actually competing in the UFC and stuff, I got the feeling that she hadn't yet, reading her bio.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

The way he said it made me think he was saying Professional Wrestling... and I thought you misunderstood the type of wrestling I was talking about... XD

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Clan overviews are up.

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

And they are amazing :)

One little thing nags at me, however. Malkavians are not figments of our imaginations, we are figments of theirs. It's a small, yet important distinction ;)

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, we'll get the Red King to settle that one for us, if he ever wakes up *winks*

And speaking of waking up, I think it's high time I go to sleep. Will be back later in the day or the evening sometime.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

XD A Glasswalker and a Black Fury in Red Deer?! New York, yes, Red Deer... slim pickings, you two...

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

They actually were part of a fairly large lupine community, theres more of em in canada than you think. The sabbat managed to wipe most of them out, only the strongest three survived, which is why they're so strong ;)

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Ahh, awesome. XD Here I thought it'd be Wendigo skulking for the most part or... god, it's been so long, I can't remember all of the different variations of 'em.

Good old Sabbat, perfect for 'gettin er done' when the Caramell-o's can't be arsed. ;P

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

Hoooolllyyy Crud! 7 pages since I was gone? Geez.

Well, it turns out I have the intarwebz here. But, since I am at a relatives house, my posting will be slower... since I have to wait for my private times (morning and night, after and before bed) mostly. So yeah. Off to post!

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Alright Copper, I need that link to the Potence funnies again, or anyone else who can find the link in this massive thread, i guess :/