Leena's Bed and Breakfast

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Leena's Bed and Breakfast

Connor stared back at his glass when he noticed Leena come back and start talking to the young man, taking note that their conversation was more important, not just random bullshitting. However, once again, his attention was forced to the situation, only able to stare with a single raised eyebrow as the man had a panic attack and even seemed threatening towards the woman Leena was previously talking to. He couldn't understand it, but it seemed really out of place. Of course in here, everything he's seen before was out of place, so it's hard to gauge exactly what "strange" is anymore. Though he does at least turn his head to watch the woman leave, seeing if he can find any reason on her to why the man flipped out.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Akira looks around and quietly enters the room, walking up to Roger while carrying the bag containing everything that had been repacked whilst Akira was in the bedroom.

Akira had gotten a change of clothing, a much less gender neutral piece of clothing than earlier as the current set seemed to suggest that the wearer was likely female, but still gave no promises, "I... I moved out of the room, it is all yours now."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger groaned from where he was sitting, a little frustrated. "Look... Kid..." he started slowly, and gritted his teeth, angry at himself for actually apologizing. "Sorry for flippin' out on you." he said, and reached into his pocket, pulling out Akira's PDA, and offering it back to him. "Here's your thing, I didn't damage it. I was just talkin' out of my ass about that." he said, still sitting against the wall, a little too wobbly still to move around easily, and simply held his right arm out in offering to Akira.

"Hell... Look at the bright side, if he doesn't take it back, I get a neat little gizmo to keep." he concluded.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leena seemed speechless for a few moments, as if she was unsure what had just happened there. In reality she knew, but wasn't outwardly showing it. She made a note to answer Ellen's question in a little bit, and answered Roger instead.

"There's the entry door to the Bed and Breakfast you could go out through, you don't have to go via the Warehouse. I'll speak with Chris about getting you added into the eye scanner system, but he probably won't get to that until he knows your staying more than just a few days. Come, I'll show you the door."

She extended an arm to him in a friendly gesture, offering to help him up.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Akira looks at the PDA offered and quickly grabs it, muttering a soft thanks before quickly taking off again, heading back towards the rooms to perhaps look for somewhere new to stay, maybe there would be some kinda of computer room around...

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger shook his head, "Can't be helped. At least I probably won't see him in combat. He seems like the kinda person who'd rather stay along the side lines, so I won't have to worry about working with Akira too much, and risk him fucking up on me at a crucial moment." he thought.

Roger, looking up at Leena, gently took her offered hand, but made sure not to rely on her help too much, using the wall to help himself stand. "I can stand up on my own god damn two feet... Although it would have been rude to refuse the offer..." he thought, as he stood up.

"Leena, is it alright with your organization if I sleep in my truck? This whole place is driving me ape-shit, and I think a little fresh air would help me calm down." he said to her, bracing his arm against the wall for balance, as his body slowly stopped trembling.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leena appeared as if she was going to say something about that, then apparently decided against it. "Just be sure your in by eight tomorrow morning, Chris will likely want an early start. Your more than welcome to return here. Oh ..."

It suddenly occurred to her his truck was back by the Warehouse, not here. "I'll walk you into the Warehouse and have Chris show you how to drive back up here. There's a side road that you'd be likely to miss at night. Come."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger nodded silently, and got off of the wall. He wavered a little in place, but felt he could walk just fine. "Sure thing. Lead the way," he said to her, waiting for her to lead him back to the warehouse.

"I think I might be able to get some sleep once I get away from this whole place..." he hoped.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She nods, then leads him back into the Warehouse.

((Changing threads.))

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Having noticed most people leave, even Leena herself, (though I don't think it was mentioned Dex leaving or staying) Connor didn't really feel like messing around with this whole room business. Picking up his empty glass for a second, not entirely sure where to put it, he puts it back down and walks over to a small couch. Taking a small look around, as if looking for someone to tell him he can't, he lies down on it, turning his face inward, towards the back support.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dex comes in from the Warehouse, carrying her baggage with ease. With a sigh she tries a few doors until she finds one that's not occupied. Quickly the blonde enters and locks the door behind her.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Morning came quickly for those who had gotten in later. At around eight am, everyone was woken up by an announcement.

"Good morning folks, this is Leena. The time is eight am, and your presence is required down in the dining area for this mornings meeting, as well as breakfast. We'll see you down stairs shortly."

After doing that she went outside and roused Roger, telling him the same thing, then headed into the dining room to take orders of food.

Claudia was the last one down stairs and in, and when she spotted Sean and not Chris, she got an impish grin. "Hey Sean, where'd ya hide Chris this time? Thought he was going to be here all early and stuff."

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sean laughed. "He's stuffed in a bag in the back room."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Claudia half laughed, half giggled. "Ooh, was it one of the larger bags with the cool purple goop?"

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Can't remember."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Another chuckle from Claudia and she smirked. "Senior moment?"

This likely was a reference to his hair color, though she said it with a joking tone, laughing as she did before finally becoming serious.

"Ok so seriously, what's up?"

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sean snorted at the senior comment, then replied. "I only feel like going through it once, so you've got to wait for everyone else."

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After a while, Dex arrives in the Dining Hall, dressed a lot more casually than yesterday. Her eyes are halfway shut, and her wool socks are likely to cause some electricity the way she shuffles.
Dex, as it seems, is not a morning person. She orders a large cup of coffee with sugar and milk, not cream, and starts to pile up toast and packs of butter and jam.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Coming downstairs with bedhair and her usual atire, Sarah yawningly gave order for a basic breakfast, still scitching out sleep, having been up most of the night.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger followed Leena inside, pocketing his keys, but leaving his cap on. Once he was inside the main room, Roger stretched, and yawned. He started pounding his right hand against his back, and grumbled, "My fuckin' back..." he murmured, trying to massage the strained muscle, as he found a spot along the edge of the room to lean against, to wait for the meeting to occur.

However, someone in the room caught his eye. A red headed woman was apparently talking with the stubborn white haired guy he had met earlier before Roger had entered the room. "A late new comer?" he wondered.