What's new

Leena's Bed and Breakfast

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The Bed and Breakfast was a beautiful Victorian style house, with rooms that appeared to have been added on recently. A young woman (( )) greeted them warmly.

"Ah, you must be the new folks assigned to the warehouse. Welcome, welcome. You may pick any room you like for yourselves, and you'll place food orders and the like with me, I'll see to that all. Any questions?"

By stark contrast to Chris, she was MUCH more friendly seeming and less .... restrictive.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Leena's Bed and Breakfast

Roger cocked his head at the woman, and didn't catch the major difference of friendliness. He felt that Chris was friendly enough, as much as any man should be. What was interesting was that she didn't appear anywhere near as weird as the other two men. "Appearances can be deceiving..." he reminded himself.

"So," he started, "Is there any liquor?" he asked plainly.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"There is, we have a fairly wide selection here if you'd like to browse through, and your quite right, they can be."

She smiled ever so slightly, and he got the impression that she'd heard his thought.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

The blonde nodded at the comments from her. "Ok. Anything up here we should know about besides that?"

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Each room has colored cable television, and the only land line phone is down stairs, right behind you actually. Otherwise, this place is about as normal as they get."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger tensed up at her words, and growled angrily from the depths of his mind, "Great, I knew I needed to watch what I thought... Figures that someone would have been invading my mind... Fuckin' figures..." he growled.

Roger sighed, and shook his head, "Just tell me where the liquor is. Also, are the rooms unlocked? Can I just walk into an empty one and take a nap?"

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

A small smirk o a smile appeared. "Nice to know," she said with a nod, before going to find herself a room.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Of course you can. The liquor is around that corner, and through the archway, inside an oak cabinet."

She seemed slightly amused by his mental thoughts, though he almost got the feeling she brushed ever so slightly against his aura, not his mind, in a soothing method. It seemed she didn't exactly read his mind, but more his aura somehow, which was usually a better way of getting a read on someone.

"Let me know if you'd like some company, or someone to talk to. I'm free until morning."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger let out a deep breath, trying to relax himself, but then realized that was what the poison was for. "I just came here to pay off my debt to you guys for bailing me out of a life in prison... The only company I need, and have, is my word of trust, and loyalty... Other than that, woman, everything else I used to have belongs to you, and your organization." he thought in his mind, as clearly as he could muster it, before heading silently towards the arch she pointed out to him, hoping to find his favorite brew...

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"So wait, we're gonna live here from now on?" Dex tilts her head and sighs. "Darn it, nobody told me. I would've packed some spare clothes." Of course, her. . . missions pretty much prevent her from having a social life, so she's not gonna leave anybody behind.

That RJ person bothers her, too. Very much gives off an "I don't want to be here" vibe. She's here because she's always been with the government, and this sounded like an important job. But some of the others look none too happy. . .

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Ellen checked a watch on her wrist, and shrugged. She wasn't tired yet, so she opted to watch the others. Leena had an interesting conversation with the street kid, sounded almost like half of it was nonverbal, which raised some interesting questions...

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Going to an empty room, Sarah quite plainly pushed it open, looking around the room before shutting the door behind her.

(Are room threads seperate threads?)

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Akira looks around and decides to follow Roger to the alcohol. Despite not having rarely drank before, this all was a little much to take in. This stuff felt much too dangerous, especially for someone that, when using any weapon, would more likely inflict self damage than actually getting at whatever they were going after. Plus there was the little issue of the fact of probably not being able to touch any of the things they found...

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sean walked in from the elevator, and slumped into a chair, muttering, "At least it didn't get outside, this time."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Ellen spots Sean walking in and taking a seat, and decided to have a little chat. Sitting down beside him, she leaned back and asked. "Found your tea kettle, I take it?"

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sean nodded. "Yes, I managed to find and re-secure that blasted ferret generator."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Doesn't sound that dangerous to me, with the way you all treat it." She says lightly. "Annoying, probably, but not harmful."

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Not dangerous...Just if it's out too long, the place ends up overrun with ferrets, and believe me, clean up takes way too much time."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"That fast, eh? Well, fair enough, I guess." She says, before leaning in close. "So, Leena here said all food orders are to go through her, right? Anything you would suggest?"

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kevin had already walked off and found himself a small room during the conversation, preferring to avoid contact with others. Upon finding the room, he sits down in a chair, crossing his legs and arms and seemingly falling asleep