What's new

[Complete - Full] Leotard quest

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
kinda lost on what to do i finished the long tower quest now no idea what to do i did get my money for the tower quest talked to the blue haired guy in the other room where you get quests looks like he gave me something now im in a second cave outside of that town that where im stuck some battles ends right away and you lose a level there also a boss that an insta game over dont think it has to do with my weakness the sprite is a succubus so im thinking it has to be some kinda of succubus trick maybe unless that fight is always an insta lost and there also a locked door in that second cave i cant open yet its a long cave and the random battle are really making exploring hard when im just trying to see if i missed a spot somewhere.

edit: i took the time and use paper and draw the map i opened all the chest i can all that left is that succubus sprite boss/game over scene but i dont think so since she was behide a locked door befor, and there other locked door that i cant open yet in this cave.

Last edited:
OP
Fatalus

Fatalus

Reputation score
It's probably weeks until I get so far with translation, so... all I can offer is the old walkthrough. (NOT written by me) It's made for version 8.61 so if you're playing crimson one you might be ahead and this walkthrough will be useless.

Anyway, that's all I can do to help for now. Hope this gives you some idea.

Attachments

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i think i found out why i keep getting insta game over i converted all the data into vx ace since i dont own vx and found that cave im at and it looks like befor the fight start it checks to see if you like boobs at some point i must have done something that made me weak to boobs so now if i want to move on i have to find out how to change that, i dont know if im playing crimson or not the title for the game when you lunch it just says leotard quest but there are stuff i dont remember seeing when i first played this game.

re-edit: looks like there a boss i did not beat in the cave im in called madam white i think but she not in the cave when i checked there a switch that makes her show up called i met madam white meaning i missed her somewhere or i am not even meant to be in this cave yet because on my to the new locked door there was a 2 on 1 boss fight that i may not have been able to beat yet they were doing like 1600 damage i only won because i had alot of mp pots and the freeze time item equipped i think both ver of the game follow the same story with new stuff

Last edited:

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Hit an odd brick wall on the first floor of the Rapewoman's mansion (the place you cross-dress to enter). I've explored the entire floor multiple times and the only way forward is blocked by an S-Rank bounty boss (Great Madonna).

3904863908.png

No matter what I do I can't get past her. She gives you three options when you talk to her. Fighting her's useless because she either hits for 20k damage (max HP is 2k) or for exactly 100% of your HP, and the other two options (don't fight and run away fast) just lead straight to game over scenes. I don't have any weaknesses or preferences set.

I know there's a portrait of her in the nearby town, but picking the normal option when looking at it does nothing (she still gives you the three choices), and picking the lewd option just means you get an instant game over when you meet her instead of getting any choices at all.

I've looked at the walkthrough and it says the route I need to take is the one she's blocking. Presumably she wasn't in v8.61.

Anyone gotten past this point?

Astraum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The rapewoman's castle one is a pain... she only appears if you looked at her picture in town (which sets a switch). If you can't load before having done that the only way to get rid of her (without cheating - she has 999,999HP and oneshots you anyway) is to get yourself a loli weakness and then interact with her, which will make her go away because you're an 'incurable lolicon,' though it's easy enough to get rid of said weakness afterwords by changing preference to regular girls. Preference change can be done with maid in top left at starting castle (or if you battle her and win [cancel instead of choosing a preference] you get a skill book that lets you do it any time - but you only get one chance since you can't re-battle the maid if you lose to her)

Though technically, like a lot of content in the game, you don't actually have to do rapewoman's castle at all - the only things that you absolutely must do to get to the final boss are the quests from the guild in the big town, since the last one in the chain gets you the item you need to reach the endgame

OP
Fatalus

Fatalus

Reputation score
Alternatively you can buy skill book that allows you to change preferred type anytime you want. It's sold in Yapu town (5th one) from a blue creature in north part of it. Costs like 800g.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Worked like a charm, thanks! I wondered if looking at the picture had spawned her, but I did it right after entering the town for the first time and really didn't feel like redoing the entire training school section.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
the guide is helpful but i think im playing the crimson ver beacuse the final part of the walk through there a boss on every floor one of them was a huge pain i had to cheat its the boss that kinda looks like mash from FGO phase 1 is fine but when her picture changes my attacked dropped like crazy im using the att up item with 80 mp skill and i do 12k damage but on the second picture with att up i do 1000 without that buff none of my attacks do damage

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
0693598044.png 029348207.png

Bug report. Possibly something that you're aware of / that'll get fixed in a later TL patch, but I figured I'd mention it anyway. If any of the onahole characters use their Seal / Silence attack the game crashes 100% of the time. I've tried changing the character's name (including to just a star symbol as per the OP) but it still crashes.

Unpatched game for comparison:

2389429378.png

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hit an odd brick wall on the first floor of the Rapewoman's mansion (the place you cross-dress to enter). I've explored the entire floor multiple times and the only way forward is blocked by an S-Rank bounty boss (Great Madonna).

View attachment 25969

No matter what I do I can't get past her. She gives you three options when you talk to her. Fighting her's useless because she either hits for 20k damage (max HP is 2k) or for exactly 100% of your HP, and the other two options (don't fight and run away fast) just lead straight to game over scenes. I don't have any weaknesses or preferences set.

I know there's a portrait of her in the nearby town, but picking the normal option when looking at it does nothing (she still gives you the three choices), and picking the lewd option just means you get an instant game over when you meet her instead of getting any choices at all.

I've looked at the walkthrough and it says the route I need to take is the one she's blocking. Presumably she wasn't in v8.61.

Anyone gotten past this point?
that portrait of her is actually a wanted poster as long as you don't look at it she will not show up other then that become a lolicon

OP
Fatalus

Fatalus

Reputation score
Going to bump this post myself for the last time, unless I need to respond to any question. I keep editing the OP with new versions in case people didn't notice. Since edit doesn't bump the thread people might think nothing is going on. I'm still working on it and I hope you enjoy it!

On a sidenote, the game shouldn't crash under any circumstance now, if for any reason in crashes for you, let me now.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Going to bump this post myself for the last time, unless I need to respond to any question. I keep editing the OP with new versions in case people didn't notice. Since edit doesn't bump the thread people might think nothing is going on. I'm still working on it and I hope you enjoy it!

On a sidenote, the game shouldn't crash under any circumstance now, if for any reason in crashes for you, let me now.
Thanks for your continuing great work on this. Just as a heads up, I've encountered some untranslated text in the second guild mission (loli rangers). The losing part for red's second form (the in-battle part, not the scene afterwards) isn't TL'ed, and ditto for the two unwinnable fights that show up in the cave's starting area if your character preference is set to loli.

OP
Fatalus

Fatalus

Reputation score
Unfortunately weakness game overs will slip through untranslated for now, I don't know the game by heart so I can't account for every weakness at every point in the game... This will hopefully get fixed at some point thanks to feedback people provide.

As for random encounters I miss or certain phases that I miss, this should be all fixed when I get to recollection room and can simply force those fights.

Anyways, appreciate the feedback!

hachepe

Lurker
Reputation score
So are the two versions the same game but with crimson having more/expanded content? Is there any reason to play the original in this case?

OP
Fatalus

Fatalus

Reputation score
Yes, crimson is the new/better version. However when I started translating I wasn't aware that crimson existed, hence there are patches for both. (the older one being incomplete and abandoned)

OP
Fatalus

Fatalus

Reputation score
That is good information indeed! If none of those are featured in the gallery then I have to make a save to visit and translate those. Thanks for feedback!

losco85

Lurker
Reputation score
@Fatalus I almost forgot... thank you for the translation, it renders the games soo much more enjoyable. :)

Kontage

Reputation score
Thank you. I never thought this game would be translated in anyone's lifetime.