What's new

[Complete - Full] Leotard quest

OP
Fatalus

Fatalus

Reputation score
I'm going to bump this (I don't want to do it too often) since it's a pretty big patch compared to what I usually posted. The whole Nympho Tower should be translated now. I tried my best to account for different triggers/version as well as any weakness game overs. Hopefully I got them all.

reggaemaster

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
I'm really struggling to find a recent copy of this game, any advice on where to look?

losco85

Lurker
Reputation score
4. This section is not for game discussion. Use the corresponding H-Games section thread for game discussion.
The japanese game of the game is クリムゾンなレオクエ and 2hc seems to be a message board were japanese shere things, a site they often used for uploading is axfc, I can only say to you to try Google.

The time I found it the pasword was sage but they could very well have changed it in the passed months.

VitruvianSpiderman

Reputation score
could we please get the save file from your game? I have no idea what this post game tower you mentioned is

OP
Fatalus

Fatalus

Reputation score
Right, might as well explain it. Crimson added two new end game dungeons, Nympho Tower and MILF Hidout. Both of them can only be entered after finishing all the quests in the guild in Sodom town.

The trigger to open Nympho Tower is a penguin in lower left corner of Chatterley town (he can move around though). The said tower will then appear on the world map north of Chatterley town.

Trigger to open MILF Hidout is penguin inside the guild in Sodom town (the same one with the quest chain). The said dungeon will then appear south of Sodom town, just west of Loli hideout you should've already cleared for the quest chain.

Anyway, here's a save just outside Nympho Tower. Unfortunately I don't think I have non-cleared Milf hideout, but you should have no problems if you follow the instructions above.

Attachments

hogwartshp320

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
4. This section is not for game discussion. Use the corresponding H-Games section thread for game discussion.
MILF Hideout looks like it's untouched in that save.

How do you get into the southern section of the MILF Hideout? There's a locked door and I've not found a way to open or pass it.

Probably related, but how do you defeat the huge-breasted, tan dominatrix milf paizuri boss in the locked room of the mid area? I just get auto-defeated when I talk to her.

Last edited:

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
if you get auto-defeated that could mean your character has a weakness that makes the fight a lose from the start

and im also stuck in there because of a locked door was able to unlock one but cant open the second door because im missing a boss in MILF Hideout that i did not meet in the game i think i found out who the boss im missing is in the second town where its normal until you talk to a guy at the edge of town to start there an item shop with a picture next to the inn when i was looking at the boss sprite of the one im missing that shop keeper has the closest sprite to the boss but she does nothing if i buy or dont buy stuff from her maybe its not her dont know her sprite looks the same.

Magdragons

Reputation score
Mega links on first page are dead. Is the patch19 all i need if i have the lastest version?

OP
Fatalus

Fatalus

Reputation score
Updated my first post to reflect that links are dead.

As for your question, yes, patch 19 is all you need. I'm still working to finish the recollection room so if I post further patches, simply overwrite the old Data folder.

Last edited:

O-Mega

Reputation score
I usually never post, but you sir made my day.

I can't thank you enough for this gem of a game which is at least on the level of games such as paradox and BFrogue.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
when you start a new game right after you enter your name there a sentence that bothering me a little since i use to say it other way maybe my way is wrong,

15th birthday of name would it be more like, name's 15th birthday, if my way is wrong then you can skip my comment its not really that big of a deal it just sound strange to me when i read it

OP
Fatalus

Fatalus

Reputation score
This is my final bump, and most likely final update on Leoquest. This patch should hopefully cover the whole game.

If you find anything wrong feel free to PM me. I might get to fixing it if there's many reports. (Might update OP, but will not bump the thread anymore)

This took way, WAY more time than I anticipated, but I'm finally done with it and I hope people enjoy it. Thinking about translating another game, so stay tuned!

UserError

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
How the hell do you leave the loli hideout after beating the boss? The first guard respawned for some reason and is blocking the entrance, when I try to talk to her she just tells me I can't talk to her from the side? Is my save just fucked now?

Shivan Hunter

Lurker
Reputation score
You didn't have a preference for loli when you went through the first time, but now you do (since some of the bandits can change that). If you have the "preference change" skill you can change to anything else and she'll disappear, or if you have the "dungeon escape" skill you could just use that. Otherwise, idk.

@Fatalus: Awesome work, bro!

UserError

Reputation score
You didn't have a preference for loli when you went through the first time, but now you do (since some of the bandits can change that). If you have the "preference change" skill you can change to anything else and she'll disappear, or if you have the "dungeon escape" skill you could just use that. Otherwise, idk.

@Fatalus: Awesome work, bro!
I dont have either of those skills... I tried to find some cheat plugin that lets me noclip like other RPG maker versions but no dice. Seriously frustrating...

Shivan Hunter

Lurker
Reputation score
The book that teaches "Escape Dungeon" is item number 56 (just looked it up), so you could give yourself one of those using something like saveeditonline

Federik76

Reputation score
What do i do? should i download the game from the thread of 2013 or get a game copy more newest? and the translation?

Man i get a lot of errors of Graphic/titles and when i fixed it and get pass the first few dialogues i get an audio error -.-