What's new

[Complete - Full] Leotard quest

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
So what happens if I try to use the translation on a version of the game dated Jan 2019? That's the only one I can track down via looking for its Japanese name.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So what happens if I try to use the translation on a version of the game dated Jan 2019? That's the only one I can track down via looking for its Japanese name.
since the translation is the data files it will get updated but you be missing pictures and sound tracks so when ever the game will look for one of the new stuff you get and error about missing files and crash

Civilincubus

Reputation score
Finding the right version of the game is a bit like playing ROBF to a full clear without a hand translation. Both take quite a bit of google translating, guess and evaluation work in various areas of the game or sites, puzzling things together, and sometimes just trial and error. It can be done, but it isn't easy. I just did it, played the game to completion and was then confused because I figured the updated content meant lots of EX areas for New Game +, if there are, I haven't found them yet.

MetaSilver

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you very much for all the work you put into this translation. I did manage to find something that slipped under the radar, though. If you skip over the town of Korida and saving the Muse, there will be a new enemy encounter in her house when you visit later on (there's also an NPC blocking the front way to her house, but I'm not sure if you can fight her). This encounter looks like it's still machine translated. There might be more after it that's still MTLed as well, but I haven't beaten the fight yet since it's quite difficult.

In any case, again, thank you for the work you've put into this translation. I've been playing Leotard Quest for years before the Crimson Version was released and I never thought it would get a translation.

OP
Fatalus

Fatalus

Reputation score
Thank you very much for all the work you put into this translation. I did manage to find something that slipped under the radar, though. If you skip over the town of Korida and saving the Muse, there will be a new enemy encounter in her house when you visit later on (there's also an NPC blocking the front way to her house, but I'm not sure if you can fight her). This encounter looks like it's still machine translated. There might be more after it that's still MTLed as well, but I haven't beaten the fight yet since it's quite difficult.

In any case, again, thank you for the work you've put into this translation. I've been playing Leotard Quest for years before the Crimson Version was released and I never thought it would get a translation.
Glad you enjoyed it. It indeed took a lot of work (10 months?). You're actually second person reporting something missing (though it might be the same event). Leoquest was somewhat of a test for me actually (I know, not the smallest game to choose for that, lol). I'm not sure I'll be able to fix it at this point (I worked on a really old Translator++ version), but I'll try. Feel free to PM me the untranslated text.

I guess this is a good place to say this without making unnecessary thread. If you guys enjoyed Leoquest, I might have a pleasent surprise for you (have patience) :).

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Which version of the game is this supposed to be for? Don't want to try searching for the game and it ending up being the wrong version.

thegreatbeard

Reputation score
I downloaded a version of the game from 2019/01/04 and applied the patch but im getting some audio errors whenever i try to do anything, anyone have any insight on why this could be happening?

Shivan Hunter

Lurker
Reputation score
That sounds like it should be the right version (It's the one I have, and the translation works fine for me). Were you in japanese locale when you extracted the game?

HorinKruzin

Reputation score
I've tried to find the right version, but most of them end up being the wrong version of the game meaning I get errors. Anyone have any tips for finding the correct version of the game? from my understanding it has to be the crimson version, and the right date is 2019. Anyone have any tips?

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I cant help to much as the link I found got taken down couple of months ago but there is a big difference between crimson and the vanilla which is that the vanilla/older versions precrimson are about 500mb in size where as the crimson one are about 1.6gb so that should save you downloading older copies. The game is quite hard to find now might be worth searching for it under its Japanese name which is レオタードクエスト or you could use レオタードクエスト 攻略 which is Leotard Quest Crimson to filter it a bit. Hope this helps and good luck searching.

Scurrick

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Hey, guys.

Just wondering if anyone with a copy/access to a download of the patch-compatible version could hit me up with a DM containing a link (if that's allowed, natch).

Thanks, and sorry for imposing.

EDIT: Sorted out now. Thanks!

Last edited:

HorinKruzin

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
I've been getting through the game at a decent pace, but in the first floor of the rape woman dungeon, my progress is blocked off by the Great Madonna. I have no idea how to get them out of the way, and there is no way in sam hell I am ever getting strong enough to beat her. Any ideas?

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score
I've been getting through the game at a decent pace, but in the first floor of the rape woman dungeon, my progress is blocked off by the Great Madonna. I have no idea how to get them out of the way, and there is no way in sam hell I am ever getting strong enough to beat her. Any ideas?
Set your woman preference to loli, as no other preference will make her leave.

thegreatbeard

Reputation score
Ignoring publicly posted warnings. 1 week ban.
Anyone know if we can do more with madame duberry at the castle? Besides the titfuck

301stlegion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
what version do we need for the patch?
You'd need a version from April 2019 but honestly? I don't know if there many downloads still up after so long. After an embarrassingly long search the closest I was able to find was a torrent with 2 seeds that haven't been online for a good few days. I'm still holding out hope they turn up at some point.

As others suggested you could searching for it Japanese using レオタードクエスト or レオタードクエスト 攻略. I've not had much more luck from that but you might fare better.

Amusingly I did find a post from myself on another forum from nearly a decade ago wishing the game was translated.

Last edited:

Chryssssss

Reputation score
You'd need a version from April 2019 but honestly? I don't know if there many downloads still up after so long. After an embarrassingly long search the closest I was able to find was a torrent with 2 seeds that haven't been online for a good few days. I'm still holding out hope they turn up at some point.

As others suggested you could searching for it Japanese using レオタードクエスト or レオタードクエスト 攻略. I've not had much more luck from that but you might fare better.

Amusingly I did find a post from myself on another forum from nearly a decade ago wishing the game was translated.
Found one, if anyone wants the download. Also is there a guide for this, some shit is really confusing.

Lokahsamim96

Reputation score
Found one, if anyone wants the download. Also is there a guide for this, some shit is really confusing.
still need link to the game, appreciate it if you can send it