Fight(Unarmed,Str):2+0=2
Fight (Melee, Str): 2+0=2
Fight(Bow, Dex):1+0=1 1/10
Diplomacy(MD):3+2=5
Dodge(Dex):2+1=3 1/20
Sneak(Dex):2+0=2
Lockpick(Dex):2+0=2
Knowledge[Magic](MD):3+1=4
Essentially, the system uses skills to do everything, and the more you use the skill the more it improves. For example:
Dodge(Dex):2+1=3 1/20
In this, Dodge is calculated as the character's dex+their skill. The '1/20' means that the character has used the skill once at level 1 and requires 19 more uses to increase it to level 2.
The way to determine if a skill use is successful is to roll 2d6 and add the skill value. If the character is using the skill against another person, that person makes an opposing skill check with their skills. However, if the skill is just in general and not against a person, the gm assigns a target difficulty. Good values are:

Code:
6: Very Easy
9:Easy
12:Medium
15:Difficult*
18:Very Difficult
HP:6/6 (2*Vit)
FP:12/12 (2*(Vit+MD)
PL (pleasure):0/6 (2*MD)
XP 0/10
Here, HP is the character's health, FP is their fatigue, and PL is pleasure how much sexual stimulation they can take before they orgasm.

Every erotic attack deals pleasure damage (And fatal attacks deal health and fatigue damage), and if fatigue drops to 0 the player passes out, while if pleasure hits maximum, they orgasm and take heavy fatigue damage before pleasure resets to 0.

You can choose to rest instead of moving ahead in the dungeon to recover health, fatigue, mana, and pleasure. In which you will recover 1d of each for every 30 minutes you rest, but also risk a chance of sneak attack/raping based on a roll of 1d6, 1-3 you are raped, 4-6 you recover fine with no worries.

In the system, I used xp to determine the character level. Each time they leveled up, they would gain 1 stat points

Str: 2
Dex: 1
MD: 3
Vit: 3
Players start with 1 in all stats and 5 stat points to spend as they wish. Given that an average human has 2 in all stats, this means they are slightly above average.

Code:
Leather +0
Wood +0
Copper+0
Iron +1
Steel +2
Mithril +3
Orihalcon +4
They will also have hitpoints:
Code:
Leather 6hp
Wood 8hp
copper 10hp
Iron 12hp not available until level 2
Steel 15hp not available until level 3
Mithril 20hp not available until level 4
Orihalcon 30hp not available until level 5
Code:
Weapon Damage Modifiers
Staff (dex) +1 (wood), + 1 (copper) +2 (Iron), +4 (steel), +6 (Mithril), +6 (Orihalcon)
Dagger (dex) +1 (copper), +2 (Iron), +4 (steel), + 6 (Mithril), +8 (Orihalcon)
Longsword (str) +2 (Copper), +3 (Iron), +4 (steel), +8 (mithril), +10 (Orihalcon)
Bastard Sword (str+dex)/2 +3 (copper), +4 (Iron), +8 (Steel), +9 (Mithril), +10 (Orihalcon)
GreatSword (str) +4 (copper), +4 (Iron), +6 (steel), +8 (Mithril) +12 (orihalcon)
Axe (str) +2 (copper), +3 (Iron), +4 (Steel), +6 (Mithril), +8 (Orihalcon)
Greataxe (str) +4 (copper), +6 (Iron), +8 (Steel), +10 (Mithril), +12 (Orihalcon)
Short bow (dex) +1 (wood) +1 (copper), +2 (iron), +3 (steel), +4 (mithril), +6 (Orihalcon)
Longbow (dex) +2 (wood), +2 (copper), +3 (iron), +4 (steel), +6 (mithril), +8 (orihalcon)
Light crossbow (not available until level 3) (dex) +3 (wood), +3 (copper), +4 (iron), +6 (steel) +8 (Mithril), +10 (Orihalcon)
Heavy Crossbow (not available until level 4) (dex) +4 (wood) +4 (Copper) +6 (Iron) +8 (steel) +10 (mithril), +12 (orihalcon)
Throwing Knives (dex) +1 (Copper), +2 (Iron), +3 (Steel), +4 (Mithril), +5 (Orihalcon)
Whip ((dex+str)/2) +0 (leather), +1 (Copper), +2 (Iron), +3 (Steel), +4 (Mithril), +5 (Orihalcon), -1 when using to disarm

Everything armor except leather provides defense against erotic attacks and all weapons and armor break once theyre hp reaches zero

Code:
Magic Points: These can be used to purchase special abilities such as a force field, levitation, lightning bolts, fireballs, invisibility and healing. Every PC starts out with 10 MP.
Abilities:
Lightning - Sends a bolt of lightning towards the foe causing X damage where X= MD+level(s) of Knowledge [Magic] - 3 MP
Force Field - generates a barrier stopping 4+(MD+Knowledge [Magic]) damage - 4MP
Fireball - Fires a fireball at the foe causing 4+ character level damage - 3MP
Healing - heals MD+Magic Knowledge level damage to from an ally - 10 MP
Levitation - Allows the character to fly X yards where X= MD+level(s) of Magic Knowledge - 3MP
Invisibility - Allows the character to become completely invisible for X minutes where X= MD+level(s) of Magic Knowledge - 7MP
You gain 1MP every level. MP= 6+(2*Mind)

You can find a list of the enemies

Player Limit: maximum 7

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Lightning Warrior Raidy'isque RP

Two things:

1. I believe you already have the same thread here.
  2. If you want this in the sign-ups area, just select edit on your first post, copy all of the text, go to the sign-up area, make a new thread, and paste everything. It's fairly simple. Then all you need to do is delete this thread.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Where is the sign up thread? :eek:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

*Palmface*

See that blue bar with a lot of words between the blank page and play by post subforums?

Could you read all the words on there and then come back if you don't know...?

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok I may be an idiot :eek: but I do not know how I delete this thread and my previous one. :facepalm:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

You made need to pm nunu for that. I'm not sure.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok. I PM'ed aika and Nunu about getting my RP running. One problem is I dont have a map since I dont have a working scanner. So pretty much everyone who plays if and once it gets up including myself will pretty much be feeling around blindly. Unless I can get some volunteers to work with me on it?

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Moved to the right forum :)

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I am open for suggestions if anyone is interested enough or cares to help out and has any good ideas. Not only for content but for stream lining the gameplay system.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

If the player is on the attack just roll up multiple attacks unless something significant happens like a hold or status effect.

Perhaps keep sex attacks out of combat and play it out like the game. If the player loses the monster has their way with them for a few turns. Of course if they want to they can submit to a monster they like.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

I would agree with Archer right now. if you wish to go turn by turn trading attacks you may give a bonus for rp of each strike otherwise you could give it a spree of a few turns of attacks at a time. either way i would leave the sex attacks out of the main combat like suggested. though if ya wanna make exceptions with bosses that i beleive would be fine.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Maybe a loss to a random encounter monster doesn't result in game over, just some violating, losing to a boss though acts out that girl's fate at the hands of that boss.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm more of a guy that prefers that when I lose, I keep all my stats, but have to restart at the beginning of the level I was on. That way I can come back to the boss who beat me, stronger, and with a vengeance. :)

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

Sex suggestion:
Give the characters a relatively low HP count, then whenever they reach zero, a small sexual attack/encounter occurs that will add up. Then give them a certain number of life bars (so to speak) before they are defeated. This takes sexual grapples and penetrations and all of the other special motions out of the equation.

Example:
Instead of 25/25 hp, give 5/5 hp, x5 hearts.

Character takes 5hp damage - 5/5 hp, x4 hearts. Character's clothing is partially torn off, and they may have a few minor cumsplatters/tentacle goo/etc.

Character takes another 5hp, again restore to 5/5 hp, x3 hearts. Clothing torn more, groping, bad touching, minor penetrations, along those lines.

So by the time the character has x1 heart, they're already in a bad way, and losing a final heart means full on monster rape, and the character is kicked back to whatever respawn point she has unlocked.

Health recovery could be creative things, like finding new clothes in the dungeon (or having a change of clothes instead of a health potion), or washing off monster cum to restore mood and heart rating. You could even get creative and assign each heart a value of some kind that must be restored in a specific way when it's lost. Or flip it and make hearts as penalties that must be removed to "regain" health.

... Just some ideas.

As for bosses vs. normal monsters. Losing to a boss could change your respawn point against your will, or a variety of other bad/good effects. I don't remember which raidy game I played, but one of them, you reach one "boss" and simply cannot win. But when you are defeated, instead of gameover or normal respawn, you're dragged to the bottom of the dungeon.

So the first half of the game, Raidy is trying to be heroic and rescue the captured girls, and the second half of the game suddenly she IS one of the captured and raped girls that's trying to escape.

This approach of certain enemies changing a respawn point (boss or otherwise) could allow for a greater difficulty and real penalty attached to losing, without simply saying the character must wait to be rescued, or being a perm-gameover. And could even become a major part of gameplay mechanics for certain zones, as being moved into an area may be the only way to be granted access to said area. ;)

*stops rambling on now*

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Let me know when anyone/everyone is ready to start, and Ill try to get it going.
the stats stop at 12 for max, and you cannot start with a 12, the highest a PC can begin with will be 10. And thats only if you want to blow your points on stats and not have any abilities. Also please PM me your character sheets when we're ready so I can approve or disapprove. Try to keep your magic/attacks/etc. reasonable and not OP. The idea is to roll over the target number. Thus if the TN to hit an enemy is 15 and your attack is 7 you will need to roll an eight at least. Also for attacks and actions the players shall roll 2 D-6's now instead of three. Also as an additonal rule, all PCs MUST have most if not all stats set at least 4 to begin with. Thats adult human average. Makes sense right? :p The same will go for enemies and bosses. If anyone has any other suggestions or thoughts/critiques for the things I have listed, please let me know.

Here is a list of some of the monsters you might face(yes I know Im copying from monster girl profile, but I really liked them :eek: )

Last edited:
OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could simplify or improve my gameplay mechanics?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

A few things:
  1. stop refreshing the window, it's causing you to keep posting the same thing.
  2. Explain what the abilities do, for example: Kensei (chanbara master), I only know what one of those words means.
  3. For your description of the plot: describe the plot, don't say it's like something. Not everyone has played either of the Raidy Games.
  4. Make an example character sheet.
  5. Flaws can be fun, depending on your system.
  6. Explain how the different stats are used in game. Currently, it seems as though sex based attacks deal health damage and can be just as fatal as a knife, but easier to resist.
  7. what does "Magic (10 points starting) 4 points/level" mean? Do you start with level 2.5 magic for free?

I put up more as I think about them, after you have responded to these.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok I have cleared up some of the rules or have made an attempt to at least. And filled out more of the plot. Please give it a look over and tell me what you think, what still needs work, explaining, tweaking and etc. I have edited my original post.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I figured Id try my hand at doing a Hentai CYOA just to vent some of my pent up sexual energy in a healthy way. I think I will have it be raidy'ish but with much more content(?). I will have it set up for multiple players, for any and all who are familiar with it (hopefully enough of you) the gameplay system will be based off the tri-stat system, and your reults will be decided by two six sided dice. Your stats go from 3-12, 3 being childish, inept; 12 being maximum human potential. If 3 is the minimum, do stats start at three before you spend points?

Bolding the different stats would help with presentation and clarity
Body: Determines strength, agility, constitution, resilency, speed, etc.
Mind: Intelligence, reason, logic, academics, resourcefulness, etc.
Soul: Will power, resolve, faith, determination, hope, resistance to sexual torture/attack, etc.
Heatlh = Body+Soul x 5 Unless you mean health is body plus 5 times soul, use parenthesis here, and, if you do mean it that way, you should consider renaming health as it implies physical resilience to wounds.
ACV (attack combat value) = B+M+S/ 3 Again, it seems you may want parenthesis. Also, why is someone with a body of twelve and a mind of 0 just as accurate with a sword as someone with a body of 0 and mind of 12?
DCV (defense combat value) = ACV-2 Again, if body determines speed and agility, why is it not more important when dodging
Resistance to sex attacks = Mind+Soul x 5 What sort of damage do sex attacks deal?
Starting Character points: 30 Are stats bought on a one to one basis, or does cost increase as stats increase?

Abilities
Special Attacks 4 points/ level = lvl 1 to 6: 15-95 damage 1x15=15, 6x15=90; how is damage determined for these attacks? Also, what is the difference between a normal attack and a special attack?
Combat Mastery 4 points/level = +1 to Attack and defense/level Currently, it is more cost effective to buy stat points than to buy this if stats are bought one a 1-to-1 cost ratio. From what I can tell, raising attack and defense by increasing your stats not only costs only 3 points, but gives several other benefits. Of course, if the bonus to attack is included in the calculations to figure out DCV, then it might work as that means a level of this would effectively give +1 ACV +2 DCV
Heightened Senses 1 point/sense/level = +1 to spot, listen, notice, and search tests per level What are the base sense amounts? Also, what is the difference between notice and either spot or listen? Notice seems to be a combination of the two?
Heavy Armor 4 points/level = absorbs 5 points of damage per level Are we buying armor with character points here? What exactly do the levels of armor represent?
Light Armor 1 point/level = absorbs 2 points of damage per level Are you aware that 4 points gets a character either 1 level of heavy armor (And 5 points of damage absorbtion) or 4 levels of light armor (And thus 8 points of damage absorbtion)?

What is a Kensei, and why do you want to make things more confusing by using it in this fashion?
Kensei ( Blind fighting = allows characters to fight in the dark with lower/no penalties as well as invisible foes, chanbara master = lowers penalties for stunt attacks [ attacks made running at high speeds, doing acrobatics, etc., lightning draw = reduces drawing a weapon as a free actionWhat was it before?, two weapons = reduces/removes penalties for fighting with two weaponsDoes it reduce them or remove them? What are the penalties?, precise stroke = reduces penalties for attempting aimed shotsWhat are the penalties? [weak spots, etc.] ) 1 point each

Try doing this:
Additional abilities: (1 point each)
  • Blind fighting = allows characters to fight in the dark with lower/no penalties as well as invisible foes
  • chanbara master = lowers penalties for stunt attacks [ attacks made running at high speeds, doing acrobatics, etc.
  • lightning draw = reduces drawing a weapon as a free action
  • two weapons = reduces/removes penalties for fighting with two weapons
  • precise stroke = reduces penalties for attempting aimed shots

Heightened Awareness 1 point/level = +1 to detect traps and ambushes per levelIsn't this the same as heightened senses?

Well heres one idea I just had recently: A slime pit trap with thousand of slime monsters that cover her and eat through her clothes and play with her breasts, pussy, ass, and rub her all over before going into her holes and fucking her good and filling her up with come. Of course if you get a game over Ill let you restart.This seems to be an instant, 'you lose' trap. I could see 1 slime in a pit, but if a slime monster is around 5 or 6 cubic feet of slime, having a thousand slimes would be 5 or 6 thousand cubic feet of slime. That's a lot of space And if 1000 enemies are attacking you, you can't win.

.All the young women in a small quaint viilage have been abducted by a group of vagrants/mercenaries/slavers and taken to a large sprawling complex temple/castle/compound to be made into sex slaves for an evil tentacle demon. The players will all take the roles of young women (yes women) warriors who have decided to free the women from the tentacle demon. The game will start in the town of Isfrallas, where the women have been abducted from. You have been travelling long and have finally arrived at the town, and notice it is eerily quiet. You also that all the young women are missing and after a while are attacked by a large group of men villagers as they attempt to rape you, only for you to fend them off. The elderly town matron tells of you their situation and you quickly agree to help them.

Everytime you beat a boss/challenge/etc. You get additional points for your character.
Here's my current evaluation.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

ARGH! MY HEAD! A special attack is like the thunder slash. Its not a normal weapon attack, or like a lightning bolt, or magic missile. For Armor I might remove it as an ability and a shop and currency system like in the second game. In the system Im TRYING to use, you start off with ll ones in your stats and have to buy them seperately on a one to one basis. For Sex attacks lets make a different stat, like corruption/lust/horniness or something like that.
Health= Body+soul(5)
Resistance to sex attacks= Mind+Soul(5)

One is the minimal for stats and they start at 1.

That is all I cna think of for now. If you have anything else, please PM it to me as wel as putting up in the thread Ill be at work all day. -o-;