What's new

List of games with Pregnancy/Impregnation v2

jakek

Reputation score

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
In 1.03 gangbang/dp was added, however the dev forgot to code for impregnation when this scene happens. It will only trigger if you get raped by a single facehugger.
Did you happen to go through the code of the game? I'm interested to see if any easy alterations could be made.

serban1703

Reputation score
A little surprised the Fenoxo trio (duo?) aren't on the list.
They're text based games and feature lots of pregnancy stuff. You can make your protagonist, and it has a lot of transformation mechanics. Generally you can impregnate and be impregnated by a great number of things. All text based. Very well written for the most part.
Corruption of Champions 1 (sort of finished. There's also a mod version that adds even more)
CoC 2 (under development by Savin.) Both of these feature more furries though you can choose if you want your character to be human, elf, etc. or start doing the transformatives in a lot of different directions.
Trials in Tainted Space (in active development by Fenoxo himself). A lot less furry stuff than the corruptions, though it still features. More focused on space sci fi stuff.

They have some graphics for characters but no animated things. Everything is written out and described. They have a lot of mechanics, companions you can meet, combat and non-combat encounters, quests, relationships, etc. and constantly expand as more characters are expanded upon, new locations added, or new people added. Highly recommend all of them. Sidenote, but CoC 2 seems to have more preg stuff than TITS but trust me, if you're looking to be impregnated as a character, or impregnate other characters, you'll more than get your fill once you start traipsing around the world and doing things

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
They're text based games and feature lots of pregnancy stuff. You can make your protagonist, and it has a lot of transformation mechanics. Generally you can impregnate and be impregnated by a great number of things. All text based. Very well written for the most part.
Corruption of Champions 1 (sort of finished. There's also a mod version that adds even more)
CoC 2 (under development by Savin.) Both of these feature more furries though you can choose if you want your character to be human, elf, etc. or start doing the transformatives in a lot of different directions.
Trials in Tainted Space (in active development by Fenoxo himself). A lot less furry stuff than the corruptions, though it still features. More focused on space sci fi stuff.

They have some graphics for characters but no animated things. Everything is written out and described. They have a lot of mechanics, companions you can meet, combat and non-combat encounters, quests, relationships, etc. and constantly expand as more characters are expanded upon, new locations added, or new people added. Highly recommend all of them. Sidenote, but CoC 2 seems to have more preg stuff than TITS but trust me, if you're looking to be impregnated as a character, or impregnate other characters, you'll more than get your fill once you start traipsing around the world and doing things
Glad you brought mention of them here. I could have sworn I mentioned them previously, but looking back shows I didn't so I'm guessing I mixed up which forum's list of games with pregnancy/impregnation I mentioned them in. I definitely second the recomendation, they are very enjoyable games if you are someone who can find enjoyment in text based games. They aren't for everybody, but I'm certainly throwing in a favorable review for all of them.

OP
Derp666

Derp666

Reputation score

Thanks for reminding me of these ones, I played alot of the first CoC while it was still in development and enjoyed it. Although text games aren't my most favourite genre, these definitely stand out.

Did you happen to go through the code of the game? I'm interested to see if any easy alterations could be made.
I tried to access the game files a while back to access sprites, but they were somewhat encrypted .dat files. My coding knowledge is at novice level to say the least and the technicality of how to access these files is beyond me. It's just an educated guess he forgot to add code to the facehugger DP to set the pregnancy timer/variable after the animation finishes or its bugged, as his last update 1.03 added the threesome/DP.

Last edited:

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
I tried to access the game files a while back to access sprites, but they were somewhat encrypted .dat files. My coding knowledge is at novice level to say the least and the technicality of how to access these files is beyond me. It's just an educated guess he forgot to add code to the facehugger DP to set the pregnancy timer/variable after the animation finishes or its bugged, as his last update 1.03 added the threesome/DP.
What a shame. It would be great to have the fly birth animation stop at the larva stage. The buzzing flies are really annoying.

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
This MIGHT have pregnancy; it mentions "conception" in the description. Haven't played it, obviously.

戦巫女ミズキ ―愛する幼馴染みがいるにもかかわらず、仇のチン○でイカされまくる女退魔士―

Eroak

Reputation score
want to add two games

Action/platformer
Dancing Reaper [Mechanic] [[all enemies have chance to impreg MC, whom lays eggs. They have a chance to spawn that enemy, usable item, exploding egg or other effects.]]

Text (with visuals)
[Mechanic] [[CoC/TiTS like. MC can get egged by one encounter, but more is planned. Still in early active development. ]]

Zelnik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sinisistar has been updated with more impreg content, along with a lot of other excellent content. Purchase the game to support this creator. So far they make the best pixelart H games out there.

DjSoul

Reputation score
Im not a fan of the NTR but have anyone tried this one:

JAH

Reputation score
A few suggestions for additions to the list:

Pregnant Elf is an RPG where the heroine is pregnant throughout the game.
Seeds of Destiny is an excellent RPG by Preggopixels centred around pregnancy, where the main characters become pregnant with and give birth to seeds. There's no actual sex involved.
Sisterly Lust is an excellent harem VN heavily featuring incest.

You can find further information on all those, including links, on F95zone.

cashewwastaken

Reputation score
Haramase Simulator just updated again for the first time in forever with a good bit of new content

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I would probably add all games from since they deal very heavily in that. Do be warned that the games also contain loli characters. Their games are typically RPG with an impregnation and birthing system and have pregnancy scenes in them.
My personal favorite out of the bunch will probably be .