What's new

List of games with Pregnancy/Impregnation v2

OP
Derp666

Derp666

Reputation score
Can someone recommend some games with a pregnancy mechanic, also it needs to be Male Protagonist because personally I don't really like to play as the female cuz not much variability (only one girl which is PC).

Bonus points if there is a stealthing mechanic like condom sabotage, or birth control tampering or something like that
You might have luck checking out NTR games. I'm still waiting to find a game like this outside the usual text-RPG/Transformation games. A male MC Sidescroller where you play as a monster or something that knocks up female enemies would be a first of its kind.

abao

Reputation score
Yukiiro quest is game over pregnancy only. Game's somewhat dull in the typical rpg maker style, but the CGs are amazing.

RulesMaster

Reputation score
[Mechanic] - There is a lot of preg content, but there is no permanent standing image, it only appears in dialogs and in some other situations. Displayed in combat, but the combat ends after the monster ejaculates and the H-scene begins. The game does not have Game Over after a defeat.

RulesMaster

Reputation score
[Mechanic] [The pregnancy system is well developed, there is a good immersion. There are also opponents like dogs, fairies, etc. The game is built on battlefuck. There is also childbirth, the growth of the abdomen to a rather large one, but only in the hospital. In the trial version, you can only get pregnant. I recommend to buy. We need to support the author. You rarely see such good games, and even with xray on the status screen.]

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
[Mechanic] In the latest demo there's 2 shown
First is human soldier fucking her (requires tempting specific one for actual sex) though this is just cumflation so far.
Second is slime where you have to get hit by their H attack, walk around a bit until they tick your health below half then walk around until the slime cling to your butt. Stay still in that state then it'll eventually lead to her getting fucked. Repeat enough times and she'll give birth.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
[Mechanic] In the latest demo there's 2 shown
First is human soldier fucking her (requires tempting specific one for actual sex) though this is just cumflation so far.
Second is slime where you have to get hit by their H attack, walk around a bit until they tick your health below half then walk around until the slime cling to your butt. Stay still in that state then it'll eventually lead to her getting fucked. Repeat enough times and she'll give birth.
Nice find, looking forward to this.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
[Mechanic] [The pregnancy system is well developed, there is a good immersion. There are also opponents like dogs, fairies, etc. The game is built on battlefuck. There is also childbirth, the growth of the abdomen to a rather large one, but only in the hospital. In the trial version, you can only get pregnant. I recommend to buy. We need to support the author. You rarely see such good games, and even with xray on the status screen.]
Played the game. The system is both impressive and disappointing. It's nice that pregnancy is treated as the big event it is, and the part in the spa/hospital is nice, but it happens only once (though that time can be replayed through the CG room). Also,
the pregnancy of the other heroine and the guild gal are basically of no consequence in the end(ing).

RulesMaster

Reputation score
Played the game. The system is both impressive and disappointing. It's nice that pregnancy is treated as the big event it is, and the part in the spa/hospital is nice, but it happens only once (though that time can be replayed through the CG room). Also,
the pregnancy of the other heroine and the guild gal are basically of no consequence in the end(ing).
Ie subsequent pregnancies nothing happens?
I didn't finish the game because it takes a lot of time to work.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Ie subsequent pregnancies nothing happens?
I didn't finish the game because it takes a lot of time to work.
Yeah. The game only has 4 chapters. And the hospital part happens after the third. Just thought that people that might want to play the game should know that.

Edit: To be more clear about it:
The MC can still get pregnant in the 4th chapter (but not the finale, since losing there gives a bad end), the silver haired adventurer (forgot her name) is captured in that chapter and when you free her and then play as her (for a bit), she is pregnant. The guild gal gets raped in the finale and the scene even puts emphasis on how bad that is for her future. Yet nothing comes of any of that in the end(ing).

Last edited:

RulesMaster

Reputation score
Yeah. The game only has 4 chapters. And the hospital part happens after the third. Just thought that people that might want to play the game should know that.

Edit: To be more clear about it:
The MC can still get pregnant in the 4th chapter (but not the finale, since losing there gives a bad end), the silver haired adventurer (forgot her name) is captured in that chapter and when you free her and then play as her (for a bit), she is pregnant. The guild gal gets raped in the finale and the scene even puts emphasis on how bad that is for her future. Yet nothing comes of any of that in the end(ing).
extremely sad, I thought that finally a good game came out. And then again, disappointment. I am glad that at least in this form there is a nice drawing. If what you want doesn't exist, the only option left is to create it.

Overdunker

Reputation score
W
[Mechanic] [The plot is divided into two parts, where you can play for one heroine, but who went in different ways. In both cases, there is pregnancy and childbirth. Most of the events are repeatable. Sex while she pregnant is censored. Through mtool it is well translated into English.]

Template for add games to list.
Code:
[URL='url to shop']Game Name[/URL]  [[COLOR=rgb(41, 105, 176)]Mechanic/GameOver/Store[/COLOR]] [Description about preg content in game.]
Would you be willing to share your translation data for it? Sadly it requires a paid version for MTool to translate it from what I understand

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
extremely sad, I thought that finally a good game came out. And then again, disappointment. I am glad that at least in this form there is a nice drawing. If what you want doesn't exist, the only option left is to create it.
Personally, I still like the game and hope many people buy it to support the creator. In the end, my own expectations lead to disappointment, not the quality of the game.