What's new

Looking for another NTR / corruption game to do partial

rdantas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Partial for DP, as requested:

I'm not particularly interested in brother sister NTR. Sadly... Let me know how it goes.

I didn't translate Items and Skills as there's no combat in this game. I only did the names as usual, some UI signs, and tidy up the CG room.
Thanks. You're great! I wish I know how to do a proper partial. The last time I tried to machine translate, I broke the game. The interesting thing about the partial is that it specifically translate the UI, magic, items, etc. The game turns to be playable with translator aggregator.

And about D.P, I'm not into siblings romance either, but I'm expecting it to have a interesting plot, like NTRPG. I don't like when the heroine falls instantly to corruption. What I find intriguing is how the bad guy plots his schemes.

If you need something graphic related, tell me. I'll be glad to help.

Edit: Wow. You did a partial for 1.4x version of Leane of Legitimate Crown. I'm very interested! I didn't know that you're capable to translate things beyond RPGMaker. 👏👏👏

Last edited:
OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks. You're great! I wish I know how to do a proper partial. The last time I tried to machine translate, I broke the game. The interesting thing about the partial is that it specifically translate the UI, magic, items, etc. The game turns to be playable with translator aggregator.

And about D.P, I'm not into siblings romance either, but I'm expecting it to have a interesting plot, like NTRPG. I don't like when the heroine falls instantly to corruption. What I find intriguing is how the bad guy plots his schemes.

If you need something graphic related, tell me. I'll be glad to help.

Edit: Wow. You did a partial for 1.4x version of Leane of Legitimate Crown. I'm very interested! I didn't know that you're capable to translate things beyond RPGMaker. 👏👏👏
Yeah that game was not easy to translate. I translate RPGMaker and MV and even some Wolf games with Translator++. It's very easy to use in conjunction with Google Translate.
What I really want to do is translate Team Animm's games. Problem is I have no idea what software to use to unpack it, and compile it. So any VNs out there, we need to know what software was used to build it. Then we can find something that allows us to unpack it. If you can unpack it, and you can compile it, you can go in the game and tweak the text.

rdantas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah that game was not easy to translate. I translate RPGMaker and MV and even some Wolf games with Translator++. It's very easy to use in conjunction with Google Translate.
What I really want to do is translate Team Animm's games. Problem is I have no idea what software to use to unpack it, and compile it. So any VNs out there, we need to know what software was used to build it. Then we can find something that allows us to unpack it. If you can unpack it, and you can compile it, you can go in the game and tweak the text.
I do imagine it was not easy to translate... I've played the prequel and I enjoyed it a lot. One of my favorites.

VN's uses different engines. I think you already know it, but, first pass is to identify the engine used by certain VN, them search for a specif decompiler and compiler for that engine. I once needed to decompile a certain Venus circle VN, them I googled it and found a method to decompile it. But I did it just to browse the CG's for that game.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
A while ago i read about a group of people translating the Macho/homestay game, and know that i know you are interested i am going to see if i can find them and ask that info (software), just in case wich are the 2 game you wouldlove to translate the most from anim?

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If you get me the name of software the rest is easy. Assuming I can get a copy.

blehblehbleh

Reputation score

Been hoping for a translation of this number for a while now, but a partial of this would be fantastic if you're still looking to do something corruption/ntr.

H_3x

Reputation score
kind of surprised no one mentioned RJ248754
the female MC's body is literally made for NTR, and the scenes are pretty hot + animation loops as well

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Know this is kind of an old topic, but did you drop ?

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
https://ulmf.org/threads/yasagure-kuberuno-rj255342.13136/ this game just got released and is a bomb for being the first game from this group, it has some menus/logs that give information and i feel having a partial that includes them would be great.

PD:i think we will have to wait for the release of the macho partial to know what program can be used on anim games (hopefully there will be an email to contact the maker)

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
https://ulmf.org/threads/yasagure-kuberuno-rj255342.13136/ this game just got released and is a bomb for being the first game from this group, it has some menus/logs that give information and i feel having a partial that includes them would be great.

PD:i think we will have to wait for the release of the macho partial to know what program can be used on anim games (hopefully there will be an email to contact the maker)
I'm working on it now. Just got it, version 1.1

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Partial for DP, as requested:

I'm not particularly interested in brother sister NTR. Sadly... Let me know how it goes.

I didn't translate Items and Skills as there's no combat in this game. I only did the names as usual, some UI signs, and tidy up the CG room.
Could you point me to any walkthrough ? I can't find any :(

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
@Cleanfeel have you heard of the Spiral Legend games? I am trying the thrid 1 but i think all of them could use a partial, well all but the 5th, seeing the others and what the author says it would be better to wait until he is really finished xD