Losing respect for Toonpimp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score
Re: Losing respect for Toonpimp

You sir, fail at trolling anywhere. He probably never even read your post as the forum's admins would've booted your noob ass to the curb too fast. And I wouldn't normally reply to such stupidity, but I just have to tell you this because I want to see your twelve year old ass break down sobbing at your trolling attempt failing.
please don't speak like this, its basically the pot calling the kettle black.
Also I've personally confirmed that Magus is above our age limit

It's the same as any other game maker though. After playing Madden 2k, do I really need to play Madden 2k1? or 2k2? or 2k3? or 2k4? or 2k197.3?

Game makers latch onto a group of fans and milk them for all they can, and that makes most of them complacent in the role they've landed in.
twins are pretty similar but does that mean if i've slept with one i've slept with all the spawn in that family? look at the works of designers like Masahiro Sakurai and Peter Molyneux plenty of difference between their games.

these two points here are representative of whats called pessimism. i'd be insane to deny that this is how some people operate, but many areas of game making such as the indie studios are supposed to be the cradles of creativity.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Hrm? Tentacle farming? What are you insane? It's tentacle breeding! We take all the females on the site. (Not me but definitevly Nunu since s/he is genderless.) And we flood their wombs with tentacle baby-making juice.

Or are we talking plant tentacles here?
WHAIT WHUT.

XD I never signed on to that!

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Hrm? Tentacle farming? What are you insane? It's tentacle breeding! We take all the females on the site. (Not me but definitevly Nunu since s/he is genderless.) And we flood their wombs with tentacle baby-making juice.

Or are we talking plant tentacles here?
Both, their just in different areas of the farm. Also, while you may breed tentacles, I do tentacle ranching. Have to get the tentacles saddle broken so they can carry their riders while they impregnate them.

Also, Wallpaper, you didn't read the fine print.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

*facepalms* Well, yaknow, so long as it's fun then I guess... but the forum'd better put the little monster to good use! XD

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

WHAIT WHUT.

XD I never signed on to that!
Of course you didn't. Now here's the sign up sheet. Please fill in all the following.

Name:
How many do you not want to ride a day:
Hip Size: (To see how many tentacle births you can give a day.)
Bust Size: (If your above D cup, please do not come to this place, the tentacles become a little too fond of nipple stretching.)
Healthiness: (You better be chunky. Tentacles break Anorexoics.)
Favorite Tentacle: (Yes, what is your favorite tentacle)
Anal: (Do you want this?)

X___________________ Please sign here.

Terms 1.0
I pledge not to sue the tentacle farm/ranch/breeding pit on the account of if I do, then I must give birth to an endless cycle of babies.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I'm halfway thinking we should have the forum start up a tentacle rancher game actually. It would be... Interesting to say the least.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Of course you didn't. Now here's the sign up sheet. Please fill in all the following.

Name:
How many do you not want to ride a day:
Hip Size: (To see how many tentacle births you can give a day.)
Bust Size: (If your above D cup, please do not come to this place, the tentacles become a little too fond of nipple stretching.)
Healthiness: (You better be chunky. Tentacles break Anorexoics.)
Favorite Tentacle: (Yes, what is your favorite tentacle)
Anal: (Do you want this?)

X___________________ Please sign here.

Terms 1.0
I pledge not to sue the tentacle farm/ranch/breeding pit on the account of if I do, then I must give birth to an endless cycle of babies.
*snrks* I'll have to get my lawyers to look over it before I sign anything... who knows if there's fine print to THAT fine print! :p

I'm halfway thinking we should have the forum start up a tentacle rancher game actually. It would be... Interesting to say the least.
That'd be fun, I think. XD How would it work?

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ah okay. Phoenix, mind being wallpapers lawyer? Also, I am going to go make a thread of this in the court cases even through it isn't suing anyone..

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

*snrks* I'll have to get my lawyers to look over it before I sign anything... who knows if there's fine print to THAT fine print! :p
Pssh, wuss, it's easy, watch.

Name: ToxicShock
How many do you not want to ride a day: 3 (4 on weekends)
Hip Size: 30
Bust Size: A
Healthiness: Umm, little on the thin side.
Favorite Tentacle: Drill or fluid transfer
Anal: Yes

X____ToxicShock________ Please sign here.

Terms 1.0

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pssh, wuss, it's easy, watch.

Name: ToxicShock
How many do you not want to ride a day: 3 (4 on weekends)
Hip Size: 30
Bust Size: A
Healthiness: Umm, little on the thin side.
Favorite Tentacle: Drill
Anal: Yes

X____ToxicShock________ Please sign here.

Terms 1.0
Toxic, your lieing about your bust size. We all know your moobies are B cup at least. Also, do you mind getting your dick drilled with a tentacle?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

That'd be fun, I think. XD How would it work?
I was thinking something along the lines of a subforum in the blank page with individual sub forums for each player (Each sub forum being moderated by it's owner) and basically, for the most part have it be the people involved each do single person stories and occasionally venture to town and interact, or bring their prize tentacle in to race or to a tentacle show. (Somewhat like the more freeform rp's we have, but where each person gets to mod their own ranch/farm and doesn't have to force their character to interact with people all the time. Also, we could probably have people visit other peoples farms at times as well. I'd say, though, that whatever we do decide to do, it would be fun to have some sort of community story writing/gaming thing where the characters can occasionally move over to other areas to interact with other characters.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

How would you know, you've never seen mah moobies. And yes, I do mind, but the fluid transferring tentacle can go anywhere

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I suppose I can be wallpaper's lawyer if you're making a court case.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Done and done. New thread up in the court cases. The presiding judge will be me since I hath written this document and I did not include any invisible print at all. I swear! OK...maybe I put in a little...nah I'm just kidding.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I was thinking something along the lines of a subforum in the blank page with individual sub forums for each player (Each sub forum being moderated by it's owner) and basically, for the most part have it be the people involved each do single person stories and occasionally venture to town and interact, or bring their prize tentacle in to race or to a tentacle show. (Somewhat like the more freeform rp's we have, but where each person gets to mod their own ranch/farm and doesn't have to force their character to interact with people all the time. Also, we could probably have people visit other peoples farms at times as well. I'd say, though, that whatever we do decide to do, it would be fun to have some sort of community story writing/gaming thing where the characters can occasionally move over to other areas to interact with other characters.
Would people be interested in trying something like this?

tl:dr version: in a sub forum of either pbp or blank page each player will mod their own subforum which will be they're ranch and will occasionally interact with other ranches or bring a tentacle or two into town (The main area) to show off in fairs or contests.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hmmmm. Only if I get some willing particpants aka people sign the contract... then yes, I will be happy to have my own little subforum of such a thing. Through for male particpants.... Their getting eggs implanted into their intestines.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I'm thinking though that it wouldn't be mandatory for everyone to have other forum goers working their ranches. NPC's will work if we need more workers for the ranches. Or people could try and run their ranches solo as well. (Although they would have to breed their stock themselves.)

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yes. That is why people -must- sign the contract before hand, otherwise they are not let onto my ranch since they might get raped and then sue me.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

We may have to either wait until morning or bring this up for discussion in one of the other parts of the forum if we want to get more than just the two of us interested.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Maybe put it into the rp sign up threads? Or make a thread of this in the blank page?

Status
Not open for further replies.